Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragon Busts/Fullbody/Gijinka (USD/Gems)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
Hello and welcome to my art shop. I'm offering some art for your FR dragons. [center][size=4][b]Dragon Busts - 8USD/1200g[/b][/size] [i](click for full view)[/i] [url=https://imgur.com/8Oj1nO1.png][img]https://imgur.com/sk1i8PQ.png[/img][/url][url=https://imgur.com/VVr794v.png][img]https://imgur.com/7TcONjw.png[/img][/url] [size=4][b]Group Busts - 6USD/600g per extra dragon[/b] [url=https://imgur.com/IXk6KtP.png][img]https://imgur.com/IXk6KtP.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]Bust Rules:[/b] [list][*]Each commission costs 8USD/1200g [*]USD payment is accepted through paypal. [*]USD orders will have priority over gem orders [*]Bust will contain head of dragon and some of neck. Anything else will not be visible. [*]Background will always be simple background. [*]Please order with the following form: [quote=Ordering Form] @RubieKanary [b]Order Type:[/b] Bust [b]Dragon:[/b] (link to dragon) [b]Information:[/b] (Brief description of dragon, like personality, history, etc. I want to know a little bit about the dragon I’m drawing) [b]Additional request:[/b] (Minor changes to apparel or dragon, colour of background, etc) [b]Payment Type:[/b] (USD/Gems)[/quote][/list] [center][size=4][b]FR Dragon Gijinka - 16USD[/b][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/j7UdSis.png[/img][/center] [b]Gijinka Rules:[/b] [list][*]Each commission will generally cost 16USD, unless there are more complicated anatomy (ie. Extra heads, extra arms etc) then the commission may cost a bit more. [*]Payment is accepted through paypal. [*]You may give me a pre-existing gijinka design to draw. [*]If you do not have a pre-exsisting design, I can design one for you. The gijinka will retain some of their dragon traits (ie. Tail, wings, horns etc) unless otherwise requested. [*]If you want certain apparel to be included, please explicitly state so. Otherwise, I will take liberty with the outfit of your dragon. [*]Background will be transparent with white outline. [*]Please order with the following form: [quote=Ordering Form] @RubieKanary [b]Order Type:[/b] Gijinka [b]Dragon:[/b] (link to dragon) [b]Information:[/b] (Brief description of dragon, like personality, history, etc. I want to know a little bit about the dragon I’m drawing) [b]Additional request:[/b] (Certain apparel to be included, whether gijinka keeps dragon-like traits etc.)[/quote][/list] [center][size=4][b]Dragon Fullbody - 16USD[/b][/size] [img]https://imgur.com/YUzWVQK.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/fM90c4h.png[/img][/center] [b]Fullbody Rules:[/b] [list][*]Each commission will generally cost 16USD, unless there are more complicated anatomy (ie. Extra heads, extra arms etc) or more detailed background. Then the commission may cost a bit more. [*]Payment is accepted through paypal. [*]If the dragon is FR dragon, I will attempt to include all visible apparel. [*]Will include a simple background. [*]Please order with the following form: [quote=Ordering Form] @RubieKanary [b]Order Type:[/b] Dragon Fullbody [b]Dragon:[/b] (link to dragon) [b]Information:[/b] (Brief description of dragon, like personality, history, etc. I want to know a little bit about the dragon I’m drawing) [b]Additional request:[/b] (Extra anatomy, specific pose and background requests, etc.)[/quote][/list] [b]General Rules[/b] [list][*]After ordering, I will send you a rough sketch for confirmation. [b]No major changes to the drawing will be accepted after confirmation of the sketch[/b] [*]Payment expected up front after confirmation of the sketch. [*]After payment, I will send you the lineart for confirmation after it is finished. [b]Changes to the lineart will not be accepted after confirmation of the lineart.[/b] [*]I will begin colouring in the lineart after confirmation. I will send you a picture of the base colours. [b]Changes to the base colour will not be accepted after confirmation of the base colours.[/b] [*]I will send you the picture after it is finished. If there are any minor details (ie, colour of background) that is needed, please tell me and I will change it. [b]However, any other changes will not be accepted.[/b]
Hello and welcome to my art shop. I'm offering some art for your FR dragons.
Dragon Busts - 8USD/1200g
(click for full view)
sk1i8PQ.png7TcONjw.png

Group Busts - 6USD/600g per extra dragon
IXk6KtP.png

Bust Rules:
  • Each commission costs 8USD/1200g
  • USD payment is accepted through paypal.
  • USD orders will have priority over gem orders
  • Bust will contain head of dragon and some of neck. Anything else will not be visible.
  • Background will always be simple background.
  • Please order with the following form:
    Ordering Form wrote:
    @RubieKanary
    Order Type: Bust
    Dragon: (link to dragon)
    Information: (Brief description of dragon, like personality, history, etc. I want to know a little bit about the dragon I’m drawing)
    Additional request: (Minor changes to apparel or dragon, colour of background, etc)
    Payment Type: (USD/Gems)
FR Dragon Gijinka - 16USD
j7UdSis.png
Gijinka Rules:
  • Each commission will generally cost 16USD, unless there are more complicated anatomy (ie. Extra heads, extra arms etc) then the commission may cost a bit more.
  • Payment is accepted through paypal.
  • You may give me a pre-existing gijinka design to draw.
  • If you do not have a pre-exsisting design, I can design one for you. The gijinka will retain some of their dragon traits (ie. Tail, wings, horns etc) unless otherwise requested.
  • If you want certain apparel to be included, please explicitly state so. Otherwise, I will take liberty with the outfit of your dragon.
  • Background will be transparent with white outline.
    Ordering Form wrote:
    @RubieKanary
    Order Type: Gijinka
    Information: (Brief description of dragon, like personality, history, etc. I want to know a little bit about the dragon I’m drawing)
    Additional request: (Certain apparel to be included, whether gijinka keeps dragon-like traits etc.)

Dragon Fullbody - 16USD

YUzWVQK.png
fM90c4h.png
Fullbody Rules:
  • Each commission will generally cost 16USD, unless there are more complicated anatomy (ie. Extra heads, extra arms etc) or more detailed background. Then the commission may cost a bit more.
  • Payment is accepted through paypal.
  • If the dragon is FR dragon, I will attempt to include all visible apparel.
  • Will include a simple background.
    Ordering Form wrote:
    @RubieKanary
    Order Type: Dragon Fullbody
    Additional request: (Extra anatomy, specific pose and background requests, etc.)

General Rules
  • After ordering, I will send you a rough sketch for confirmation. No major changes to the drawing will be accepted after confirmation of the sketch
  • Payment expected up front after confirmation of the sketch.
  • After payment, I will send you the lineart for confirmation after it is finished. Changes to the lineart will not be accepted after confirmation of the lineart.
  • I will begin colouring in the lineart after confirmation. I will send you a picture of the base colours. Changes to the base colour will not be accepted after confirmation of the base colours.
  • I will send you the picture after it is finished. If there are any minor details (ie, colour of background) that is needed, please tell me and I will change it. However, any other changes will not be accepted.
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
Current slots and orders:

1. KnightOfAres
Progress: Shading

2. Al3s1s
Progress: Sketching

3. (OPEN)
Progress:

Trades:

1. Tirtouga678 (Dragon Bust for 5k words)
Progress: Hold

Pinglist for open slots:

Fenhyste GadzooksTD ladylilitu kijauni ItsGigglez Kpaiy furo ILUVDRAGONS Kalistys llSkyllFaLL starrynightren KiraTiyuji Rukair garrettshane12 Overcoat Velkhana Doodeedoodah Trickilicky
Current slots and orders:

1. KnightOfAres
Progress: Shading

2. Al3s1s
Progress: Sketching

3. (OPEN)
Progress:

Trades:

1. Tirtouga678 (Dragon Bust for 5k words)
Progress: Hold

Pinglist for open slots:

Fenhyste GadzooksTD ladylilitu kijauni ItsGigglez Kpaiy furo ILUVDRAGONS Kalistys llSkyllFaLL starrynightren KiraTiyuji Rukair garrettshane12 Overcoat Velkhana Doodeedoodah Trickilicky
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
[center][b]Affiliates[/b][/center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2837217][img]https://i.imgur.com/qCUkixY.png[/img][/url] [center][b]Other Sites[/b] [url=https://www.tumblr.com/blog/rubiefr]Tumblr[/url] ~ [url=https://www.instagram.com/rubiekanary/?hl=en]Instagram[/url] ~ [url=https://www.youtube.com/c/RubieKanary]YouTube[/url][/center]
Affiliates
qCUkixY.png
Other Sites
Tumblr ~ Instagram ~ YouTube
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
[center][size=5][b]Non USD commissions?[/b][/center][/size] Um sometimes I join the arcanart when arcane is pushing, and those are the only times when I accept non USD commissions. If you want to order non USD commissions, you can be asked to be put on the non USD pinglist. I will ping you when we push. [center][b]Pinglist for non USD commissions:[/b][/center] Fenhyste GadzooksTD Sidegrinder Crimsonpixie Lunamore Hyndil Liz2331234 Tirtouga678 Quinnelia Harmonywish RIooo Saskia Overcoat Medievalredragon Zemo Jelllitan [center][b]This week's Arcanart:[/b][/center] https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2811649/2#post_42014768 ----- [center][size=5][b]Festival Commisions?[/b][/size][/center] I also have a festival shop where I will do art that is not directly related to FR dragons, but these only last for the duration of the festival, and I take festival currency in exchange for art. You can find my festival shop [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2734136/1#post_2734136]here.[/url] ----- [center][size=5][b]Custom/Complex Commissions?[/b][/size][/center] If you are looking for something more specific or large-scale, such are scenery art or art with multiple characters and full background, [u][b]please PM me[/b][/u], as the prices for these will be on a case-by-case basis. Hopefully, we may be able to work something out. [center][img]https://imgur.com/9XYhVcA.png[/img][size=4][b]Complex; May range from 20~40+USD [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/39fcd45635187ff709ab33c2fb7c3df8/tumblr_pz33muvv5s1y94o54o1_1280.png[/img] Stylized/Different Style; May range from 30~40+USD ----- [center][size=5][b]Art Trades?[/b][/size][/center] [/center]While I am not looking to trade for art, I am always looking for something new to read. [b]If you are a writer[/b] and looking to art trade with me, please let me know. My offering rate will be 15kt per 100 words. Converting my bust price (8USD -> 800g -> 800kt), I'd like to get around 5k~5.4k words per bust. The same conversion rate will be applied to any other art I am offering (Gijinka, Fullbody, etc). If this conversion rate is not okay, feel free to let me know so we can discuss a different rate. When asking for art trade, please give me an example of your writing so I can know whether your writing style is right for me. Some prompts will be for my OCs, but I may ask for you to write about fandoms outside of Flight Rising. If you are not alright with writing for a particular fandom, please let me know. Below is an example of the writing style I am looking for: [quote=Salieri, written by MythicalViper] It happened on a day in the middle of the summer, while Salieri was returning to the academy from his holiday break. It was a hot, almost miserable day, and Salieri idly considered taking a swim or nap when he returned to the academy. The thought of it lifted his spirits. He’d get to see his students again, and he knew they’d spent the holiday at the academy, probably fighting and squabbling enough to strengthen a bond Salieri tentatively labeled as friendship. True, they had their own unique quirks, and Beethoven was still prone to clocking Chopin if the latter got out of hand, but Salieri was sure they were, in some way, friends. As much as he pretended not to care, he wanted his students to have healthy interpersonal relationships. As he thought about it, he suddenly felt cool air, and wondered if thinking about those four misfits had actually been that refreshing. Then he realized it wasn’t just him hallucinating - the temperature had actually drop. Startled, Salieri set down his luggage and nearly fell on his back. As he stumbled to keep his balance, he realized why: The entire school had been frozen over. It was clearly Schubert’s power, and with a faint snarl of rage, Salieri hurtled towards his office at speeds that were probably not safe for skating, but he was good with balance. Sliding, slipping, and cursing, he made his way to the door. To his dismay, the permafrost hadn’t spared his office, and now months of his work was encased in ice. The fact that Schubert was in the office probably had something to do with it. As his anger mounted, Salieri took another look at realized that the other three students were in there as well. All four of them were currently immersed in a melody, playing away on ice instruments. Ice was not a reasonable replacement for metal or wood, so everything they were playing sounded terrible, and Salieri could barely believe that it was his precious pupils that were making this horrific noise. “YOU!” he bellowed, and the music came to a screeching halt. “You’ll all be washing the outhouse for the next six months. What did you THINK YOU WERE DOING IN HERE?” “Told you he would find out,” Mozart said, cheerful. “Nyah-huh-hm-mah,” Chopin managed around the flute fused to his lips. “Coherent,” Beethoven commented, drily. “And you, Schubert!” Salieri turned on the pupil, who blinked owlishly at him. “What made you think this was a good idea? Why would you do this, you know I’ve told you a dozen times to use your powers WISELY. THIS IS NOT A WISE USE OF YOUR POWERS!” “Mnnahmehya,” Chopin said, and Salieri did his best to ignore him. “All of you are going to be scrubbing the dumps for the rest of the semester,” Salieri snapped. “And you, Schubert! If I don’t see you with a mop and a rag in the next thirty seconds, I’ll throw you over the wall myself!” The students scurried out, and Salieri slumped into his chair, rubbing his aching head. He made up his mind to get tea or possibly scotch, then realized his pants were now fused to the chair. Wonderful. That child was going to have learn sense one day. Preferably before he passed that gene down to the next generation.[/quote] [s]Please use simple words in your writing. I am stupid, and cannot understand difficult words.[/s]
Non USD commissions?

Um sometimes I join the arcanart when arcane is pushing, and those are the only times when I accept non USD commissions.

If you want to order non USD commissions, you can be asked to be put on the non USD pinglist. I will ping you when we push.

Pinglist for non USD commissions:
Fenhyste GadzooksTD Sidegrinder Crimsonpixie Lunamore Hyndil Liz2331234 Tirtouga678 Quinnelia Harmonywish RIooo Saskia Overcoat Medievalredragon Zemo Jelllitan

This week's Arcanart:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2811649/2#post_42014768

Festival Commisions?
I also have a festival shop where I will do art that is not directly related to FR dragons, but these only last for the duration of the festival, and I take festival currency in exchange for art. You can find my festival shop here.

Custom/Complex Commissions?
If you are looking for something more specific or large-scale, such are scenery art or art with multiple characters and full background, please PM me, as the prices for these will be on a case-by-case basis. Hopefully, we may be able to work something out.
9XYhVcA.pngComplex; May range from 20~40+USD

tumblr_pz33muvv5s1y94o54o1_1280.png
Stylized/Different Style; May range from 30~40+USD

Art Trades?
While I am not looking to trade for art, I am always looking for something new to read. If you are a writer and looking to art trade with me, please let me know. My offering rate will be 15kt per 100 words. Converting my bust price (8USD -> 800g -> 800kt), I'd like to get around 5k~5.4k words per bust. The same conversion rate will be applied to any other art I am offering (Gijinka, Fullbody, etc). If this conversion rate is not okay, feel free to let me know so we can discuss a different rate.

When asking for art trade, please give me an example of your writing so I can know whether your writing style is right for me. Some prompts will be for my OCs, but I may ask for you to write about fandoms outside of Flight Rising. If you are not alright with writing for a particular fandom, please let me know.

Below is an example of the writing style I am looking for:
Salieri, written by MythicalViper wrote:
It happened on a day in the middle of the summer, while Salieri was returning to the academy from his holiday break. It was a hot, almost miserable day, and Salieri idly considered taking a swim or nap when he returned to the academy. The thought of it lifted his spirits. He’d get to see his students again, and he knew they’d spent the holiday at the academy, probably fighting and squabbling enough to strengthen a bond Salieri tentatively labeled as friendship. True, they had their own unique quirks, and Beethoven was still prone to clocking Chopin if the latter got out of hand, but Salieri was sure they were, in some way, friends. As much as he pretended not to care, he wanted his students to have healthy interpersonal relationships.

As he thought about it, he suddenly felt cool air, and wondered if thinking about those four misfits had actually been that refreshing. Then he realized it wasn’t just him hallucinating - the temperature had actually drop. Startled, Salieri set down his luggage and nearly fell on his back. As he stumbled to keep his balance, he realized why:

The entire school had been frozen over.

It was clearly Schubert’s power, and with a faint snarl of rage, Salieri hurtled towards his office at speeds that were probably not safe for skating, but he was good with balance. Sliding, slipping, and cursing, he made his way to the door. To his dismay, the permafrost hadn’t spared his office, and now months of his work was encased in ice.

The fact that Schubert was in the office probably had something to do with it. As his anger mounted, Salieri took another look at realized that the other three students were in there as well. All four of them were currently immersed in a melody, playing away on ice instruments. Ice was not a reasonable replacement for metal or wood, so everything they were playing sounded terrible, and Salieri could barely believe that it was his precious pupils that were making this horrific noise.

“YOU!” he bellowed, and the music came to a screeching halt. “You’ll all be washing the outhouse for the next six months. What did you THINK YOU WERE DOING IN HERE?”

“Told you he would find out,” Mozart said, cheerful.

“Nyah-huh-hm-mah,” Chopin managed around the flute fused to his lips.

“Coherent,” Beethoven commented, drily.

“And you, Schubert!” Salieri turned on the pupil, who blinked owlishly at him. “What made you think this was a good idea? Why would you do this, you know I’ve told you a dozen times to use your powers WISELY. THIS IS NOT A WISE USE OF YOUR POWERS!”

“Mnnahmehya,” Chopin said, and Salieri did his best to ignore him.

“All of you are going to be scrubbing the dumps for the rest of the semester,” Salieri snapped. “And you, Schubert! If I don’t see you with a mop and a rag in the next thirty seconds, I’ll throw you over the wall myself!”

The students scurried out, and Salieri slumped into his chair, rubbing his aching head. He made up his mind to get tea or possibly scotch, then realized his pants were now fused to the chair. Wonderful.

That child was going to have learn sense one day. Preferably before he passed that gene down to the next generation.

Please use simple words in your writing. I am stupid, and cannot understand difficult words.
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
[center][size=4][b]Completed Commissions[/b] [i]Dragon Busts[/i] [url=https://sta.sh/2266vhhor4vw]2019 Completed Busts[/url] [img]https://imgur.com/q6KWSfQ.png[/img][img]https://imgur.com/y3lxsHG.png[/img][img]https://imgur.com/IQhH4to.png[/img][img]https://imgur.com/bEjQQcx.png[/img][img]https://imgur.com/Bo2HTOM.png[/img][img]https://imgur.com/mQyaygV.png[/img][img]https://imgur.com/QFPjFHB.png[/img][img]https://imgur.com/AcDDw3s.png[/img][img]https://imgur.com/NH9sOT1.png[/img][img]https://imgur.com/dIoBkjN.png[/img][img]https://imgur.com/GUTjbtl.png[/img][img]https://imgur.com/xCdCBZC.png[/img][img]https://imgur.com/D1xNC1t.png[/img][img]https://imgur.com/G05d11m.png[/img][img]https://imgur.com/ZLd3bBi.png[/img][img]https://imgur.com/mBdSg8u.png[/img] [i]Group Busts[/i] [img]https://imgur.com/QBZ1Ol6.png[/img] [i]Dragon Gijinkas[/i] [url=https://sta.sh/24tgih9xy4j]2019 Completed Gijinkas[/url] [img]https://imgur.com/CTVHY0E.png[/img][img]https://imgur.com/eaIPxEW.png[/img] [i]Dragon/Feral Fullbodies[/i] [img]https://imgur.com/IAhnAZN.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/faDC0YS.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/w1zzeIo.png[/img]
Completed Commissions
Dragon Busts

2019 Completed Busts

q6KWSfQ.pngy3lxsHG.pngIQhH4to.pngbEjQQcx.pngBo2HTOM.pngmQyaygV.pngQFPjFHB.pngAcDDw3s.pngNH9sOT1.pngdIoBkjN.pngGUTjbtl.pngxCdCBZC.pngD1xNC1t.pngG05d11m.pngZLd3bBi.pngmBdSg8u.png

Group Busts
QBZ1Ol6.png

Dragon Gijinkas

2019 Completed Gijinkas

CTVHY0E.pngeaIPxEW.png

Dragon/Feral Fullbodies

IAhnAZN.png

faDC0YS.png

w1zzeIo.png
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
[center][size=4][b]Adoptables[/b] [i]Click adopt to be brought to full Gallery[/i] [url=https://sta.sh/2zw3m2xjwb9][img]https://imgur.com/Y7ZTxw1.png[/img][/url][url=https://sta.sh/21l2xlro7r4k][img]https://imgur.com/4ixHxTj.png[/img][/url][url=https://sta.sh/216oh3d57bln][img]https://imgur.com/6CpDU4b.png[/img][/url][url=https://sta.sh/219wq7kj3ub2][img]https://imgur.com/7VjwZzZ.png[/img][/url][url=https://sta.sh/2iamyhdhkpe][img]https://imgur.com/EogPlhI.png[/img][/url][url=https://sta.sh/2b69yso5s01][img]https://imgur.com/4C44oOZ.png[/img][/url][url=https://sta.sh/21hgl59qnppl][img]https://imgur.com/JAxZPAT.png[/img][/url][url=https://sta.sh/21ec586s4ktx][img]https://imgur.com/pLthgNT.png[/img][/url][url=https://sta.sh/21hhql2z0kz7][img]https://imgur.com/CM7UEc2.png[/img][/url][url=https://sta.sh/21why43l3cht][img]https://imgur.com/zbYxyRk.png[/img][/url][url=https://sta.sh/2topz6dq05k][img]https://imgur.com/XqVyQim.png[/img][/url] ----- [center][size=4][b]Skins and Accents[/b] [skin=29312][skin=29396][skin=29446][skin=29590][skin=29749][skin=29813][skin=29923][skin=30226][skin=30279][skin=30392][skin=30673][skin=31476][skin=31597][skin=32424][skin=33163][skin=33821][skin=34521][skin=35096][skin=35174][skin=35398][skin=35560][skin=35730][skin=38791]
Adoptables
Click adopt to be brought to full Gallery

Y7ZTxw1.png4ixHxTj.png6CpDU4b.png7VjwZzZ.pngEogPlhI.png4C44oOZ.pngJAxZPAT.pngpLthgNT.pngCM7UEc2.pngzbYxyRk.pngXqVyQim.png

Skins and Accents
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
=Reserve=
=Reserve=
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
Aaaand we're open!
Aaaand we're open!
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@RubieKanary Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44852024] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/448521/44852024_350.png[/img] [/url] Information: Tiny bean who loves to RUN, and SCREM, roll through flowers, yess flowers, a friend. Additional request: N/A
@RubieKanary
Dragon:
44852024_350.png

Information: Tiny bean who loves to RUN, and SCREM, roll through flowers, yess flowers, a friend.
Additional request: N/A
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
@RubieKanary
Link to dragon: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=145101&tab=dragon&did=20620454
Information: ethereal, fae like, elegant, she doesn't really have lore but she has some humanoid art in her bio if that helps
Additional request: nothing i can think of atm
@RubieKanary
Link to dragon: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=145101&tab=dragon&did=20620454
Information: ethereal, fae like, elegant, she doesn't really have lore but she has some humanoid art in her bio if that helps
Additional request: nothing i can think of atm
nRvmYpn.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25