Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragon Busts/Fullbody/Gijinka (USD/Gems)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25
@Rukair

Hello and welcome back! Thanks for the order! I'll pm you the sketch when I'm done! :)
@Rukair

Hello and welcome back! Thanks for the order! I'll pm you the sketch when I'm done! :)
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@Fenhyste @GadzooksTD @Sidegrinder @Crimsonpixie

Hello! This is just a heads up that Arcane is pushing next week, from 14~20 July! I will be offering three bust slots, 2 gijnka slots, 2 fullbody dragon arts, and a special AvN exclusive adoptable during that push! you can find my shop on the thread here:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2718719/2#post_39764992

Feel free to order after roll over on the 14th server time! And glory to the dreamers!
@Fenhyste @GadzooksTD @Sidegrinder @Crimsonpixie

Hello! This is just a heads up that Arcane is pushing next week, from 14~20 July! I will be offering three bust slots, 2 gijnka slots, 2 fullbody dragon arts, and a special AvN exclusive adoptable during that push! you can find my shop on the thread here:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2718719/2#post_39764992

Feel free to order after roll over on the 14th server time! And glory to the dreamers!
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
Friendly bump! Rubie is an amazing artist just look at those headshots and ginkjias
Friendly bump! Rubie is an amazing artist just look at those headshots and ginkjias
4JXu7sq.png
@Fenhyste @GadzooksTD @Sidegrinder @Crimsonpixie @Lunamore

Hello!

Since I'm in need of some gems, I've opened a gem option for dragon busts. I'm not sure whether the gem option will be temporary or not, so if you want to buy some bust arts for gems, please do get your orders in as soon as possible! ^^

For more details on the pricing and extra rules, please refer to this post. Thanks! <3

Hello!

Since I'm in need of some gems, I've opened a gem option for dragon busts. I'm not sure whether the gem option will be temporary or not, so if you want to buy some bust arts for gems, please do get your orders in as soon as possible! ^^

For more details on the pricing and extra rules, please refer to this post. Thanks! <3
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@RubieKanary
Order Type: Bust
Dragon: (link to dragon)
Information: Libra is very mature for her age and one of the youngest in the four council, graceful and kind she is very popular around the clan and is often times requested by many for company.
Additional request: For the background I'd love a soft yellow that accents her well with flower petals behind her. ^^
@RubieKanary
Order Type: Bust
Dragon: (link to dragon)
Information: Libra is very mature for her age and one of the youngest in the four council, graceful and kind she is very popular around the clan and is often times requested by many for company.
Additional request: For the background I'd love a soft yellow that accents her well with flower petals behind her. ^^
fvyuXUi.png
@Meii

Hello! I can do that!

Will you be paying with gems or USD?
@Meii

Hello! I can do that!

Will you be paying with gems or USD?
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@@RubieKanary

I will be paying with USD.
@@RubieKanary

I will be paying with USD.
fvyuXUi.png
@Meii

Alright! I'll pm you the sketch when it's done and ask for payment details after you've confirmed the sketch! Thank you for ordering! ^^
@Meii

Alright! I'll pm you the sketch when it's done and ask for payment details after you've confirmed the sketch! Thank you for ordering! ^^
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
Take a friendly bump for gorgeous art while I post here so as to not lose your thread!

I will probably be back to order soon; I'm still sorting through my dragons to figure out who gets spoiled first. :D
Take a friendly bump for gorgeous art while I post here so as to not lose your thread!

I will probably be back to order soon; I'm still sorting through my dragons to figure out who gets spoiled first. :D
WqzLVUm.png

Lira
she/her

Hello! A bit of a late ping, but I am currently open for non-USD commissions on this week's arcanart, which you can find here! If you want some adoptables for your dragons, feel free to order during the week! ^^

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2733960/1#post_40158920

Hello! A bit of a late ping, but I am currently open for non-USD commissions on this week's arcanart, which you can find here! If you want some adoptables for your dragons, feel free to order during the week! ^^

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2733960/1#post_40158920
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25