Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragon Busts/Fullbody/Gijinka (USD/Gems)
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
@Trickilicky

Hi! Thank you for ordering! I've marked you down for a slot and will send you a sketch through pm for confirmation once it's done! Thank you for your interest! ^^

@Questing

Hello! Thank you for your interest! I will be offering the scenic adopts for Starfall, but that would depend heavily on whether I will be eligible to participate.

I do plan on having them available soon outside of arcanart, once I set up an official art shop for my adoptables. I will ping you for whichever one comes first.

Thank you once again for your interest! :)
@Trickilicky

Hi! Thank you for ordering! I've marked you down for a slot and will send you a sketch through pm for confirmation once it's done! Thank you for your interest! ^^

@Questing

Hello! Thank you for your interest! I will be offering the scenic adopts for Starfall, but that would depend heavily on whether I will be eligible to participate.

I do plan on having them available soon outside of arcanart, once I set up an official art shop for my adoptables. I will ping you for whichever one comes first.

Thank you once again for your interest! :)
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@RubieKanary any chance you offer bust pieces of non-dragon characters?
@RubieKanary any chance you offer bust pieces of non-dragon characters?
Weapon || Digital Artist || EST || I always ping responses, sorry. Habitual.
@Weapon Hi! Thank you for your interest! I offer humanoid busts like these for 8USD/1200G as well! I can also include a simple background seen in the dragon busts, or a plain one like in these examples. [img]https://imgur.com/i4FFZyU.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/eebP2aw.png[/img] Hope this answers your question!
@Weapon

Hi! Thank you for your interest! I offer humanoid busts like these for 8USD/1200G as well! I can also include a simple background seen in the dragon busts, or a plain one like in these examples.

i4FFZyU.png

eebP2aw.png

Hope this answers your question!
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@RubieKanary
Hello there, is that 3rd slot still open? If so, I'd love to order an USD dragon bust and will fill out the form asap. c:
@RubieKanary
Hello there, is that 3rd slot still open? If so, I'd love to order an USD dragon bust and will fill out the form asap. c:
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Luunai

Hi! Thank you for your interest! The third slot is still open, though the turnover time may be longer now that school is starting for me.

@Luunai

Hi! Thank you for your interest! The third slot is still open, though the turnover time may be longer now that school is starting for me.

u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@RubieKanary Thanks for your reply! I don't mind a longer turnover time at all c: Order Type: Bust Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/29535024][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/295351/29535024_350.png[/img][/url] Information: Calm, proud, part of the noble guard of the clan. His vision is to bring peace and justice to everyone. He has knowledge over a lot of things and likes jewelry, artefacts and birds. Additional request: - Payment Type: USD
@RubieKanary
Thanks for your reply! I don't mind a longer turnover time at all c:

Order Type: Bust
Dragon: 29535024_350.png
Information: Calm, proud, part of the noble guard of the clan. His vision is to bring peace and justice to everyone. He has knowledge over a lot of things and likes jewelry, artefacts and birds.
Additional request: -
Payment Type: USD

ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Luunai

Hi! Thank you for your response! I have marked you down for a slot and will send you the sketch for confirmation when it's done!

Thank you for ordering! ^^
@Luunai

Hi! Thank you for your response! I have marked you down for a slot and will send you the sketch for confirmation when it's done!

Thank you for ordering! ^^
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@RubieKanary do u still sell flutter by ;w; i saw it on a dragon and fell in lov,, i would love to be put on a pinglist for ur skins n accents if that's a thing :''3 <3 <3
@RubieKanary do u still sell flutter by ;w; i saw it on a dragon and fell in lov,, i would love to be put on a pinglist for ur skins n accents if that's a thing :''3 <3 <3
BRebTs4.gif
@fraulien

Hello! Sorry for the late reply.

I do not have any more copies of Flutter By, and it is unlikely that I'll do another run of it, as it is an old accent, but if you have an accent blueprint and an additional 400g which I sold it for, I don't mind printing another copy for you.

Regardless, thank you for your interest!
@fraulien

Hello! Sorry for the late reply.

I do not have any more copies of Flutter By, and it is unlikely that I'll do another run of it, as it is an old accent, but if you have an accent blueprint and an additional 400g which I sold it for, I don't mind printing another copy for you.

Regardless, thank you for your interest!
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@RubieKanary Hello! Are your FL Dragon Gijinka drawings still open by any chance? If so I’d love to order a few! They’re very precious looking!!
@RubieKanary Hello! Are your FL Dragon Gijinka drawings still open by any chance? If so I’d love to order a few! They’re very precious looking!!
JNpe71y.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25