Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragon Busts/Fullbody/Gijinka (USD/Gems)
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
@Doodeedoodah

Added you to the pinglist for open slots. Thanks!
@Doodeedoodah

Added you to the pinglist for open slots. Thanks!
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@RubieKanary I'd love to go on the pinglist too pls <3
@RubieKanary I'd love to go on the pinglist too pls <3
HHV3ZfK.png
@Trickilicky

Added you to the pinglist for open slots! Thank you for your interest!
@Trickilicky

Added you to the pinglist for open slots! Thank you for your interest!
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@Fenhyste @GadzooksTD @ladylilitu @kijauni @ItsGigglez @Kpaiy @furo @ILUVDRAGONS @Kalistys @llSkyllFaLL @starrynightren @KiraTiyuji @Rukair @garrettshane12 @Overcoat @Velkhana @Doodeedoodah @Trickilicky

Hey all! I currently have 3 open slots for commissions! Please check this post for more information!

As a sidenote, since school starts for me soon, commissions may take longer than usual to be completed. Sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you for your interest!
@Fenhyste @GadzooksTD @ladylilitu @kijauni @ItsGigglez @Kpaiy @furo @ILUVDRAGONS @Kalistys @llSkyllFaLL @starrynightren @KiraTiyuji @Rukair @garrettshane12 @Overcoat @Velkhana @Doodeedoodah @Trickilicky

Hey all! I currently have 3 open slots for commissions! Please check this post for more information!

As a sidenote, since school starts for me soon, commissions may take longer than usual to be completed. Sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you for your interest!
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@RubieKanary Order Type: Group Bust Dragon: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/559202720045858816/698387678588305458/hakuryuu_dragon_small_ver.png[/img] Information: They're a friend's characters, so I'm not too sure of the lore myself XD Additional request: Maybe they're just nuzzling a bit? Payment Type: Gems it's 1800g right?
@RubieKanary

Order Type: Group Bust
Dragon: hakuryuu_dragon_small_ver.png
Information: They're a friend's characters, so I'm not too sure of the lore myself XD
Additional request: Maybe they're just nuzzling a bit?
Payment Type: Gems

it's 1800g right?
Shadow_Hatchery.pngShadow_Realm_Bazar.pngShadow_Realm_Art_Shop.png CALL ME TIYUJI!
@KiraTiyuji

Yes, that would be 1800g! I have marked you down for a slot :)

If you're ordering for a friend, I would like to ask if there is a deadline for this art? (ie, for friend's B-Day) and do you have a close-up reference for these two dragons for more detail?

Thank you for ordering! I'll have a sketch for you soon!
@KiraTiyuji

Yes, that would be 1800g! I have marked you down for a slot :)

If you're ordering for a friend, I would like to ask if there is a deadline for this art? (ie, for friend's B-Day) and do you have a close-up reference for these two dragons for more detail?

Thank you for ordering! I'll have a sketch for you soon!
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@RubieKanary nope! No deadline! I just like commissioning gifts for friends OWO

I don't think i have a close up reference though... sorry...

should I send a CR now?
@RubieKanary nope! No deadline! I just like commissioning gifts for friends OWO

I don't think i have a close up reference though... sorry...

should I send a CR now?
Shadow_Hatchery.pngShadow_Realm_Bazar.pngShadow_Realm_Art_Shop.png CALL ME TIYUJI!
@KiraTiyuji

Okay! Thank you for clarification!

You can send the CR now! Though I will only accept after confirmation of the sketch.

Thank you for ordering!
@KiraTiyuji

Okay! Thank you for clarification!

You can send the CR now! Though I will only accept after confirmation of the sketch.

Thank you for ordering!
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@RubieKanary I'd love a slot please! Order Type: Bust Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59157074][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/591571/59157074_350.png[/img][/url] Information: Noble, serene, elf-like character, lord of the forest, very 'at one' with nature. Proud and just. Additional request: Please could you include his accent and visible apparel? Feel free to simplifiy/re-interpret them to suit your taste and style! :) Payment Type: USD
@RubieKanary I'd love a slot please!

Order Type: Bust
Dragon: 59157074_350.png
Information: Noble, serene, elf-like character, lord of the forest, very 'at one' with nature. Proud and just.
Additional request: Please could you include his accent and visible apparel? Feel free to simplifiy/re-interpret them to suit your taste and style! :)
Payment Type: USD
HHV3ZfK.png
@RubieKanary

You did these very neat headshot/busts for the last Arcane push, I was wondering if you would be offering them for Starfall? If so could you add me to the pinglist for that? I'd order them now but I don't see them offered in your shop xD
@RubieKanary

You did these very neat headshot/busts for the last Arcane push, I was wondering if you would be offering them for Starfall? If so could you add me to the pinglist for that? I'd order them now but I don't see them offered in your shop xD
nXERsAh.gif x
Quest
they/them

wishlist
skyquest
loreshop
x
hm6g4Hg.gif
z6yC46F.png
xx
vqpPMnZ.png x tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25