Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | HIATUS 27’s Art Shop! (2 slots open)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19
@happyasaclam

oooo i think i’d be able to do that!!

go on and fill out an order form and i’ll start when i can!

are there any deadlines that i need to finish by, first? school work might prolong the drawing process
@happyasaclam

oooo i think i’d be able to do that!!

go on and fill out an order form and i’ll start when i can!

are there any deadlines that i need to finish by, first? school work might prolong the drawing process
wawa theultimatecatsig.gif wawa twenny
they/them
wawa
@TwentySeven i'd like them as soon as possible however, there's technically no real deadline. if you want you can join the project discord?
@TwentySeven i'd like them as soon as possible however, there's technically no real deadline. if you want you can join the project discord?
soulbonds. a flight rising story ||
fightin' words lore shop ||
free writing
@happyasaclam

alrighty, then i’m feeling a bit more confident in my ability to do this!!

and oo ok!! i’d like to join the discord, ye!! (plus that way i can deliver the stuff easier and faster and communication will be easier too!) just send the invite link via DMs when you can!

thank you again!!
@happyasaclam

alrighty, then i’m feeling a bit more confident in my ability to do this!!

and oo ok!! i’d like to join the discord, ye!! (plus that way i can deliver the stuff easier and faster and communication will be easier too!) just send the invite link via DMs when you can!

thank you again!!
they/them
wawa
bump!!
bump!!
they/them
wawa
Quick question, if I'm ordering the sprites for the video series, what pricing do they fall under?
Quick question, if I'm ordering the sprites for the video series, what pricing do they fall under?
free writing
@happyasaclam

it’d fall under pixel art, if that’s what you’re asking!!
@happyasaclam

it’d fall under pixel art, if that’s what you’re asking!!
they/them
wawa
USERNAME: happyasaclam ID: 445839 Commission Type: Pixel Color+Shading Fullbody No/transparent bg Apparel? Yes, prolly medium complexity? Extra character in same piece? Nope What You Want Drawn: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49689216] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/496893/49689216_350.png[/img] [/url] To start with, just a reference sprite for this girl! A default sprite with a default pose, maybe just a little smile? Additional Info: This is for the video series! Payment: treasure!
USERNAME: happyasaclam

ID: 445839

Commission Type:
Pixel
Color+Shading
Fullbody
No/transparent bg
Apparel? Yes, prolly medium complexity?
Extra character in same piece? Nope

What You Want Drawn:
49689216_350.png

To start with, just a reference sprite for this girl! A default sprite with a default pose, maybe just a little smile?

Additional Info: This is for the video series!

Payment: treasure!
free writing
@happyasaclam

alrighty, gotcha!!

after some calculation, your total (after discounts and stuff!) comes out to about: 300kt!!
i’ll start on the commission once 50% or more of the payment is recieved, asap!!

thank you for commissioning me, i really appreciate it!!
@happyasaclam

alrighty, gotcha!!

after some calculation, your total (after discounts and stuff!) comes out to about: 300kt!!
i’ll start on the commission once 50% or more of the payment is recieved, asap!!

thank you for commissioning me, i really appreciate it!!
they/them
wawa
finished a comm bump!!
finished a comm bump!!
they/them
wawa
[quote name="happyasaclam" date="2019-04-08 12:06:23" ] USERNAME: happyasaclam ID: 445839 Commission Type: Pixel Color+Shading Fullbody No/transparent bg Apparel? Yes, I'd say high complexity so I can pay a little more Extra character in same piece? Nope What You Want Drawn: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46981909] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/469820/46981909_350.png[/img] [/url] Ref sprite pls! I'd like him to be in kind of a "creepy" pose. Maybe with his paws clasped in front of his mouth, looking like he's giggling? Additional Info: This is for the video series! Payment: treasure! [/quote]
happyasaclam wrote on 2019-04-08 12:06:23:
USERNAME: happyasaclam

ID: 445839

Commission Type:
Pixel
Color+Shading
Fullbody
No/transparent bg
Apparel? Yes, I'd say high complexity so I can pay a little more
Extra character in same piece? Nope

What You Want Drawn:
46981909_350.png

Ref sprite pls! I'd like him to be in kind of a "creepy" pose. Maybe with his paws clasped in front of his mouth, looking like he's giggling?

Additional Info: This is for the video series!

Payment: treasure!
free writing
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19