Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | HIATUS 27’s Art Shop! (2 slots open)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@TwentySeven

May I please be put on the pinglist for when slots are opened again ^^
@TwentySeven

May I please be put on the pinglist for when slots are opened again ^^
@Skarlette will do, thank you!!
@Skarlette will do, thank you!!
wawa theultimatecatsig.gif wawa twenny
they/them
wawa
ALRIGHT we’re open once again!!

@Skarlette you wanted a ping!
ALRIGHT we’re open once again!!

@Skarlette you wanted a ping!
they/them
wawa
USERNAME: SkylarDN9 ID: 249554 Commission Type: Pixel Color+Shading Halfbody Simple background Apparel? Yes, though not super complex? Extra character in same piece? No. What You Want Drawn: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22612445] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/226125/22612445_350.png[/img] [/url] Additional Info: Clan wizard and the most adept war mage. She's got a good amount of lore to her. Payment: Can mix payment in Gems and Eggs.
USERNAME: SkylarDN9

ID: 249554

Commission Type:
Pixel
Color+Shading
Halfbody
Simple background
Apparel? Yes, though not super complex?
Extra character in same piece? No.

What You Want Drawn:

22612445_350.png

Additional Info: Clan wizard and the most adept war mage. She's got a good amount of lore to her.

Payment: Can mix payment in Gems and Eggs.
STwixru.pngLight vs. Arcane 2023 IF Raffle Top 25 Total Tickets! Badge by irithyll!efc4RYV.png
@SkylarDN9 the total comes out to be 480g! feel free to send 50+% of the price when you want me to start, thank you for ordering!!
@SkylarDN9 the total comes out to be 480g! feel free to send 50+% of the price when you want me to start, thank you for ordering!!
they/them
wawa
Nice to see you back!! Id love a ref sheet for my fursona I honestly hope I filled this out right Thank you so much once again!! USERNAME: Skarlette ID: 227120 Commission Type: Pick 1- Ref Sheet Pick 1- Color only Pick 1- Fullbody (times two please?) Pick 1- No background Apparel? Yes but fairly simple? Not FR apparel? Extra character in same piece? No. What You Want Drawn: A reference sheet for my gal here (images contained in dragon's bio): [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52860927] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/528610/52860927_350.png[/img] [/url] Additional Info: She has personality/lore and lot of reference/sketches in her bio (esp for her outfit). She's never had her back drawn before so I have images to what it would look like (for the most part she just has a thin stripe running down her back; [img]https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71byGaV1Y1L._AC_SL1500_.jpg[/img] Payment: Mixed Gems and Treausure if thats ok? Honestly I feel like I've dumped a lot of info into this. Please feel free to ask questions if theres any confusion (Im sorry XD)
Nice to see you back!!
Id love a ref sheet for my fursona

I honestly hope I filled this out right

Thank you so much once again!!

USERNAME: Skarlette

ID: 227120

Commission Type:
Pick 1- Ref Sheet
Pick 1- Color only
Pick 1- Fullbody (times two please?)
Pick 1- No background
Apparel? Yes but fairly simple? Not FR apparel?
Extra character in same piece? No.

What You Want Drawn: A reference sheet for my gal here (images contained in dragon's bio):

52860927_350.png

Additional Info: She has personality/lore and lot of reference/sketches in her bio (esp for her outfit). She's never had her back drawn before so I have images to what it would look like (for the most part she just has a thin stripe running down her back; 71byGaV1Y1L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Payment: Mixed Gems and Treausure if thats ok?

Honestly I feel like I've dumped a lot of info into this. Please feel free to ask questions if theres any confusion (Im sorry XD)
@Skarlette sorry for the wait, but i can do that!! one last question before i can calculate the final price: would you like clean or sketchy lines? with clean lines, the total comes out to be 550g/kt, while sketchy lines comes out to be 400g/kt!!

OH and for clarification: a front and back for the ref, right? thank you!!
@Skarlette sorry for the wait, but i can do that!! one last question before i can calculate the final price: would you like clean or sketchy lines? with clean lines, the total comes out to be 550g/kt, while sketchy lines comes out to be 400g/kt!!

OH and for clarification: a front and back for the ref, right? thank you!!
they/them
wawa
Hi
Sorry for the late reply as well

Yes sorry; front and back for the ref sheet please ^^

And if I could order clean lines?

I can do 550. Is it ok if I send mixed gems and treasure?
Hi
Sorry for the late reply as well

Yes sorry; front and back for the ref sheet please ^^

And if I could order clean lines?

I can do 550. Is it ok if I send mixed gems and treasure?
alrighty, got it!! and yes, of course, mixed is fine by me! i’ll have to start the sketch tomorrow, and after you send at least 50% of the payment, for safety reasons!

thank you again!!
alrighty, got it!! and yes, of course, mixed is fine by me! i’ll have to start the sketch tomorrow, and after you send at least 50% of the payment, for safety reasons!

thank you again!!
they/them
wawa
Set up a CR
Thank you again!
Set up a CR
Thank you again!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19