Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | HIATUS 27’s Art Shop! (2 slots open)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 18 19
@SkylarDN9

gotcha, i’ll start on it as soon as i can after you send it!!

it’ll be about 270 fc!!
@SkylarDN9

gotcha, i’ll start on it as soon as i can after you send it!!

it’ll be about 270 fc!!
wawa theultimatecatsig.gif wawa twenny
they/them
wawa
[quote=Order Form] [b]USERNAME:[/b] yoshino [b]ID:[/b] 353537 [b]Commission Type:[/b] [i]Pick 1-[/i] Pixel [i]Pick 1-[/i] Color+Shading+Effects [i]Pick 1-[/i] Halfbody [i]Pick 1-[/i] No background Apparel? Please! [b]What You Want Drawn:[/b] a sweet portrait of little lord Atlahua! nothing concrete in mind! your artistic freedom is welcomed c: [b]Additional Info:[/b] a truly spoiled boy. a bit of a priss, he's pretty and he knows it. [b]Payment:[/b] I have a few items from your wishlist to offer and T/G to add as needed! [/quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49112785] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/491128/49112785_350.png[/img] [/url]
Order Form wrote:
USERNAME: yoshino

ID: 353537

Commission Type:
Pick 1- Pixel
Pick 1- Color+Shading+Effects
Pick 1- Halfbody
Pick 1- No background
Apparel? Please!

What You Want Drawn: a sweet portrait of little lord Atlahua! nothing concrete in mind! your artistic freedom is welcomed c:

Additional Info: a truly spoiled boy. a bit of a priss, he's pretty and he knows it.

Payment: I have a few items from your wishlist to offer and T/G to add as needed!

49112785_350.png
d5KDvQF.png
sorry for the wait!! but i can take your order now, thank you!!

@yoshino the overall price’ll be 256-257g or 256.5kt!! thank you for commissioning me!! feel free to send 50%+ of it nowor when i can start on it!! i’ll put you down for a slot!
sorry for the wait!! but i can take your order now, thank you!!

@yoshino the overall price’ll be 256-257g or 256.5kt!! thank you for commissioning me!! feel free to send 50%+ of it nowor when i can start on it!! i’ll put you down for a slot!
they/them
wawa
USERNAME:Ranes ID:344753 Commission Type: Pixel Color+Shading+Effects Fullbody Simple background Apparel? Of course <3 Extra character in same piece? No What You Want Drawn: Just a portrait of this young wildclaw :D Tangles and ornaments on the body can be simplified. Need some effects on the wings (like a bunch of stardust surrounding, covering the wings. Parts are shown in the skin) Additional Info: Some of his information is in the lore (Forgive me for the first time to make a commission, rather new about it ) Payment:Treasure [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48825641] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/488257/48825641_350.png[/img] [/url]

USERNAME:Ranes

ID:344753

Commission Type:
Pixel
Color+Shading+Effects
Fullbody
Simple background
Apparel? Of course <3
Extra character in same piece? No

What You Want Drawn: Just a portrait of this young wildclaw :D Tangles and ornaments on the body can be simplified. Need some effects on the wings (like a bunch of stardust surrounding, covering the wings. Parts are shown in the skin)

Additional Info: Some of his information is in the lore (Forgive me for the first time to make a commission, rather new about it )

Payment:Treasure

48825641_350.png

hi @Ranes sorry for the wait!! i’ll put you down for a slot asap, the overall price will be 340kt!! thank you for commissioning me!! when i can start on it, i’ll need about 50% or more of the total payment and then i’ll start on the commission! i’ll contact you when i can start, via pms, so we can communicate what i might need to change as i go along!!

thank you for commissioning me, i really appreciate it!!
hi @Ranes sorry for the wait!! i’ll put you down for a slot asap, the overall price will be 340kt!! thank you for commissioning me!! when i can start on it, i’ll need about 50% or more of the total payment and then i’ll start on the commission! i’ll contact you when i can start, via pms, so we can communicate what i might need to change as i go along!!

thank you for commissioning me, i really appreciate it!!
they/them
wawa
all slots finished and cleared bump!!
all slots finished and cleared bump!!
they/them
wawa
bump!
bump!
they/them
wawa
bump!
bump!
they/them
wawa
USERNAME: SkylarDN9

ID: 249554

Commission Type:
Pixel Art
Color + Shading
Half-Body
Simple Background
Apparel? Relatively simple

What You Want Drawn: An art piece for her, please!

Additional Info: Super cheery and friendly. Lore included~

Payment: Fest Currency
USERNAME: SkylarDN9

ID: 249554

Commission Type:
Pixel Art
Color + Shading
Half-Body
Simple Background
Apparel? Relatively simple

What You Want Drawn: An art piece for her, please!

Additional Info: Super cheery and friendly. Lore included~

Payment: Fest Currency
STwixru.pngLight vs. Arcane 2023 IF Raffle Top 25 Total Tickets! Badge by irithyll!efc4RYV.png
@SkylarDN9 you’ve been put down for a slot, thank you for commissioning me!! i’ll send progress stuff through discord where we discussed the price!!
@SkylarDN9 you’ve been put down for a slot, thank you for commissioning me!! i’ll send progress stuff through discord where we discussed the price!!
they/them
wawa
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 18 19