Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | aeons' art - human, feral, dragon [USD]
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 47 48
@aeons You're welcome, thank you for asking if you needed anything, always happy to try and help when I can to make it as easy as I can for you! c:

And of course, I'll send it right now via PM! ♥♥
@aeons You're welcome, thank you for asking if you needed anything, always happy to try and help when I can to make it as easy as I can for you! c:

And of course, I'll send it right now via PM! ♥♥
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

New ongoing sale for Chibi YCHs!

Family and I are going through a lot of sudden financial difficulties so I'm taking as many commissions as I can to help out.

I'll ping my pinglist eventually with an official announcement.
New ongoing sale for Chibi YCHs!

Family and I are going through a lot of sudden financial difficulties so I'm taking as many commissions as I can to help out.

I'll ping my pinglist eventually with an official announcement.
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@aeons hi friend! i was hoping to get 4 simple sketches for my dnd party as a xmas gift to them (absolutely no worries if it can't be delivered by xmas, i know i am being very last minute). i'd be paying in usd! ♥
@aeons hi friend! i was hoping to get 4 simple sketches for my dnd party as a xmas gift to them (absolutely no worries if it can't be delivered by xmas, i know i am being very last minute). i'd be paying in usd! ♥
HriQDbb.png -......

♥ call me lulu

friend reqs [ open ]
inbox [ open ]
@dragonponds
wishlist
buy my moodboards/aesthetics
lore help raffle
free level 28 cauldron
@ponds Oh hi, I remember you from a while back! It's super nice to see you here again :D 4 simple sketches before Christmas is totally doable, it's not last minute at all <3 I'd be happy to do them!
@ponds Oh hi, I remember you from a while back! It's super nice to see you here again :D 4 simple sketches before Christmas is totally doable, it's not last minute at all <3 I'd be happy to do them!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@aeons yesss!! i love your art so much!! <3 just sent a pm with details :3
@aeons yesss!! i love your art so much!! <3 just sent a pm with details :3
HriQDbb.png -......

♥ call me lulu

friend reqs [ open ]
inbox [ open ]
@dragonponds
wishlist
buy my moodboards/aesthetics
lore help raffle
free level 28 cauldron
@aeons
Hey again! So, I was wondering if I could order a fullbody of one of my sister's book characters for Christmas? I seriously love your art and so does she! If you don't have time, it would be fine if you finished after Christmas.
@aeons
Hey again! So, I was wondering if I could order a fullbody of one of my sister's book characters for Christmas? I seriously love your art and so does she! If you don't have time, it would be fine if you finished after Christmas.
BiYzByz.gif6z1gQFM.png FI4rElJ.png asexual_zpscvse3pjl.pngN6rygcH.pngkPMrajo.pnglnrYYwg.pngtumblr_o1cb6f8u9h1unhfhho3_r3_100.png
eZ5CPeG.gif

tumblr_ny7bkbgNXY1s88na0o1_400.png

uw3nPsd.png

yxjAjIa.png
rB3k2Un.png
57hQ131.png
@ponds skdfjshdf I'm so honored to hear that, thank you so much! ;__; <3

@Skittles251 aaa hello again! I can totally draw a fullbody before Christmas :D Thank you so much for the kind words, I truly appreciate the love! ;o; <3
@ponds skdfjshdf I'm so honored to hear that, thank you so much! ;__; <3

@Skittles251 aaa hello again! I can totally draw a fullbody before Christmas :D Thank you so much for the kind words, I truly appreciate the love! ;o; <3
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@aeons

Original character/gijinka

Character name and ref(s): Amaros- I will PM you what refs I have
Commission type (see Prices): Fullbody
Payment method: USD
Notes: See PM!
Sharing preferences: Whatever you want! I am so excited!
@aeons

Original character/gijinka

Character name and ref(s): Amaros- I will PM you what refs I have
Commission type (see Prices): Fullbody
Payment method: USD
Notes: See PM!
Sharing preferences: Whatever you want! I am so excited!
BiYzByz.gif6z1gQFM.png FI4rElJ.png asexual_zpscvse3pjl.pngN6rygcH.pngkPMrajo.pnglnrYYwg.pngtumblr_o1cb6f8u9h1unhfhho3_r3_100.png
eZ5CPeG.gif

tumblr_ny7bkbgNXY1s88na0o1_400.png

uw3nPsd.png

yxjAjIa.png
rB3k2Un.png
57hQ131.png
[center][emoji=gold star size=1] [size=5][color=sienna][b]HOLIDAY SALE[/b][/color] [emoji=gold star size=1] ------ Hello all! USD slots are open. I'd like to take as many commissions as I can over break so I'm offering a little Chibi YCH holiday discount! All other commissions options are open as well. Please let me know upfront if any order is intended to be a gift and needs to be done before Christmas (December 25). I will be traveling starting the 22nd so please order as soon as possible to ensure I have enough time to finish all Christmas orders by then. Thank you so much for your time! ------ [size=5]BUY 1 CHIBI YCH, GET 1 [color=green]80%[/color] OFF BUY 2 CHIBI YCHS, GET 1 [color=green]50%[/color] OFF Buy the gift of art for you and/or a friend! Please [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2614777/1#post_37313712]read this post [link][/url] for further details.[/size] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/686397394732056627/918428460169429022/chibi_ych_spread.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/686397394732056627/862599288088428544/dragon_chibi_ych_i.png[/img] Pinglist (if you would like to be removed from this pinglist, please let me know!): [size=1]@MaribelEmerson @Yupio @ShadowChanger @MischiefParadox @Skeleton313 @Ranes @TheoDemoine @uhhhyeah22 @Mazurkas @Tipsylover @Prescott @theoncomingstorm @PinesAwait @eternatus @HandleAnimal @October @Tripwire @furo @Andraya @SarcasticHawke @LunarEclipse714 @Toonetta @Vulshae @Vrachos @SomethingWitty @Lyra531 @Alpestris @Faedora @Angel614 @GlitchingFlame @GlitchyOddy @Rapirisu @Straka @asarigolo @Espanyolo @ponds @unkindness @Twistrose @yall @PlaqueDoc @ado @borrowedphrases @Bamf @woops
HOLIDAY SALE

Hello all! USD slots are open. I'd like to take as many commissions as I can over break so I'm offering a little Chibi YCH holiday discount! All other commissions options are open as well.

Please let me know upfront if any order is intended to be a gift and needs to be done before Christmas (December 25). I will be traveling starting the 22nd so please order as soon as possible to ensure I have enough time to finish all Christmas orders by then.

Thank you so much for your time!

BUY 1 CHIBI YCH, GET 1 80% OFF
BUY 2 CHIBI YCHS, GET 1 50% OFF

Buy the gift of art for you and/or a friend!

Please read this post [link] for further details.

chibi_ych_spread.png
dragon_chibi_ych_i.png

Pinglist (if you would like to be removed from this pinglist, please let me know!):
@MaribelEmerson @Yupio @ShadowChanger @MischiefParadox @Skeleton313 @Ranes @TheoDemoine @uhhhyeah22 @Mazurkas @Tipsylover @Prescott @theoncomingstorm @PinesAwait @eternatus @HandleAnimal @October @Tripwire @furo @Andraya @SarcasticHawke @LunarEclipse714 @Toonetta @Vulshae @Vrachos @SomethingWitty @Lyra531 @Alpestris @Faedora @Angel614 @GlitchingFlame @GlitchyOddy @Rapirisu @Straka @asarigolo @Espanyolo @ponds @unkindness @Twistrose @yall @PlaqueDoc @ado @borrowedphrases @Bamf @woops
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@aeons can you add me to your pinglist please?
@aeons can you add me to your pinglist please?
_____________OwO What's this?__ AUyhiki.gif ___ J0opiUV.png
Calli/Calliborn
GmaKnmQ.gif
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 47 48