Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | aeons' art - human, feral, dragon [USD]
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 47 48
@Iodine Hey there! You've got a bunch of nice stuff, but unfortunately I can't accept anything other than USD at the moment due to IRL circumstances ;v; However, if you want, you can PM me with order details and a specific offer, and I can consider it when I have more availability!

@remnio ooh I'd love to draw them! Neither of them are very complicated, so they'll both be the base price of $8, or $16 altogether. If that's alright with you, you can send over your PayPal email for the invoice!

I don't typically color the eyes in this style but I can make Morgan's red! However, the pupils will likely be too small to see due to the style. Would that be alright? :D
@Iodine Hey there! You've got a bunch of nice stuff, but unfortunately I can't accept anything other than USD at the moment due to IRL circumstances ;v; However, if you want, you can PM me with order details and a specific offer, and I can consider it when I have more availability!

@remnio ooh I'd love to draw them! Neither of them are very complicated, so they'll both be the base price of $8, or $16 altogether. If that's alright with you, you can send over your PayPal email for the invoice!

I don't typically color the eyes in this style but I can make Morgan's red! However, the pupils will likely be too small to see due to the style. Would that be alright? :D
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@aeons hey! your art is beautiful :D would love to order from you!

Original character

Character name and ref(s): N'vulha'ya Voju
Commission type (see Prices): a flat color bust with blinking if that's alright!
Payment method: USD ^^
Notes: he's got a TON of writing, by all means feel free to ignore that!! it's got his personality in part of it but long story short he always looks either completely deadpan, or angry or grumpy. i'm thinking like an annoyed little blink if you're cool with that but if you've got other ideas please let me know! oh, and let me know if he's not got enough reference. i'm waiting on more art if that would help and if not i can whip up sketches of anything you need!
Sharing preferences: you can share wherever!! i can DM you my twitter if you post it there but other than that my Toyhouse is totally fine.
@aeons hey! your art is beautiful :D would love to order from you!

Original character

Character name and ref(s): N'vulha'ya Voju
Commission type (see Prices): a flat color bust with blinking if that's alright!
Payment method: USD ^^
Notes: he's got a TON of writing, by all means feel free to ignore that!! it's got his personality in part of it but long story short he always looks either completely deadpan, or angry or grumpy. i'm thinking like an annoyed little blink if you're cool with that but if you've got other ideas please let me know! oh, and let me know if he's not got enough reference. i'm waiting on more art if that would help and if not i can whip up sketches of anything you need!
Sharing preferences: you can share wherever!! i can DM you my twitter if you post it there but other than that my Toyhouse is totally fine.
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->alyja1.pngIwn8Z1.pngNVbyy1.pngunknown.png
@Thancred

aaa thank you so much!! <3 I love his design omg :0 Quick question, which outfit did you want drawn? At a glance, I don't think there's anything too complicated, but I just wanna make sure!
@Thancred

aaa thank you so much!! <3 I love his design omg :0 Quick question, which outfit did you want drawn? At a glance, I don't think there's anything too complicated, but I just wanna make sure!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@aeons oh my gosh thank you, im so glad! omg i totally forgot to put that lol, if it's not too complex could i get his Dragoon outfit? if it would add to the cost just let me know <3
@aeons oh my gosh thank you, im so glad! omg i totally forgot to put that lol, if it's not too complex could i get his Dragoon outfit? if it would add to the cost just let me know <3
@Thancred

Ooh alright, that's totally doable!! Would you happen to have a close up reference of his coat? The little ornate details are a bit complex now that I'm looking more closely. Would $1 extra be alright? :D That, plus the blinking animation for $9, puts your total at $32. If you're alright with that, feel free to send me your PayPal email! Otherwise I'd be happy to work something else out to lower the cost!
@Thancred

Ooh alright, that's totally doable!! Would you happen to have a close up reference of his coat? The little ornate details are a bit complex now that I'm looking more closely. Would $1 extra be alright? :D That, plus the blinking animation for $9, puts your total at $32. If you're alright with that, feel free to send me your PayPal email! Otherwise I'd be happy to work something else out to lower the cost!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@aeons of course!! i'll send those references and my email over DM in just a minute. i'll do a good few up close shots and then maybe one zoomed out with just the top half for composition's sake. <3 thank you so very much!
@aeons of course!! i'll send those references and my email over DM in just a minute. i'll do a good few up close shots and then maybe one zoomed out with just the top half for composition's sake. <3 thank you so very much!
@aeons Hello! I'd love to order a commission from you! :3

Original character/gijinka

Character name and ref(s): Barbosa (with a flat colored version here)
Commission type (see Prices): CHIBI YCH (STYLE B)
Payment method: USD
Notes: I'd like Pose number 1 with a slight adjustment to the pose. Could the arm be lowered to hang more by his knee? And could his expression be grumpy, disgruntled, or pouty?

Barbosa is my original character made into a dragon via FR. His actual appearance as he is in my own world is in his bio. I am referencing his dragon bio since his outfit colors would be based on his apparel in terms of colors and design! He'd (obv) be wearing pants, anything fairly basic to match his vest/coat would be wonderful, and simple boots will do just fine of the color of his 'gloves' or his scarf. c: Sorry I don't have a full-view of him at this time, hahah. And no need to include the bracelets or spectacles.

Let me know if you need any more information/I need to make things more clear/adjust something! Happy to do so! ♥

Sharing preferences: I don't mind you sharing my commission, and/or using it as an example. You can just credit my FR profile since links to my own website/art/etc are in my bio. c: Thank you! ♥
@aeons Hello! I'd love to order a commission from you! :3

Original character/gijinka

Character name and ref(s): Barbosa (with a flat colored version here)
Commission type (see Prices): CHIBI YCH (STYLE B)
Payment method: USD
Notes: I'd like Pose number 1 with a slight adjustment to the pose. Could the arm be lowered to hang more by his knee? And could his expression be grumpy, disgruntled, or pouty?

Barbosa is my original character made into a dragon via FR. His actual appearance as he is in my own world is in his bio. I am referencing his dragon bio since his outfit colors would be based on his apparel in terms of colors and design! He'd (obv) be wearing pants, anything fairly basic to match his vest/coat would be wonderful, and simple boots will do just fine of the color of his 'gloves' or his scarf. c: Sorry I don't have a full-view of him at this time, hahah. And no need to include the bracelets or spectacles.

Let me know if you need any more information/I need to make things more clear/adjust something! Happy to do so! ♥

Sharing preferences: I don't mind you sharing my commission, and/or using it as an example. You can just credit my FR profile since links to my own website/art/etc are in my bio. c: Thank you! ♥
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

@bonivich Hello, thank you so much for ordering!! He looks super cool :0 I do have a few questions: Could you clarify what you mean by his arm pose? Would you happen to have more refs of his hairstyle? And lastly, which apparel should I include in his outfit? (from what I'm understanding he should have the coat, vest, scarf, gloves, plus pants and boots, but let me know if I missed anything!)

Since he doesn't have a clear fullbody reference and will need a bit of design work, and his apparel is a bit complex, would $4 extra be alright? :D
@bonivich Hello, thank you so much for ordering!! He looks super cool :0 I do have a few questions: Could you clarify what you mean by his arm pose? Would you happen to have more refs of his hairstyle? And lastly, which apparel should I include in his outfit? (from what I'm understanding he should have the coat, vest, scarf, gloves, plus pants and boots, but let me know if I missed anything!)

Since he doesn't have a clear fullbody reference and will need a bit of design work, and his apparel is a bit complex, would $4 extra be alright? :D
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@aeons Hello! And of course! (Apologies for the word vomit to follow hahah). By his arm pose I guess I mean where the hand is resting more on his knee or hanging against his thigh, more in a casual resting pose? I found this really weird, dumb stock image (that's what I get for a quick google search instead of taking time to dig through my own references) just to get a general idea in terms of arm position for his right arm. Does that make any more sense?

For his hairstyle, he's still a new oc of mine so I only have this half-finished sketch of him so I apologize it might not offer you much! ;A; His hair is straight and goes about to his upper torso. Usually, it's either resting over his shoulder or flung back behind him to be out of his way (he's lazy). His bangs are weird but hopefully, the sketch helps? Honestly, I don't mind if you want to stylize them a bit, etc. That piece in the middle can technically be pushed to his other bangs but, as I said, he's lazy and instead lets it bother him sitting there, hahah. (He usually ends up blowing it out of his face.)

For apparel what you listed is exactly correct! And yes the extra cost is perfectly fine! I just appreciate you trying to tackle him even with the lack of a full reference. XD If you want to stylize/simplify anything I'm okay with that! Barbosa is inherently lazy and disgruntled, so it doesn't need to be overly fancy or entirely 'clean looking', his coat is probably the fanciest thing he owns/has. c:

If something isn't working you are free to nix it! I am fine with that. c:
@aeons Hello! And of course! (Apologies for the word vomit to follow hahah). By his arm pose I guess I mean where the hand is resting more on his knee or hanging against his thigh, more in a casual resting pose? I found this really weird, dumb stock image (that's what I get for a quick google search instead of taking time to dig through my own references) just to get a general idea in terms of arm position for his right arm. Does that make any more sense?

For his hairstyle, he's still a new oc of mine so I only have this half-finished sketch of him so I apologize it might not offer you much! ;A; His hair is straight and goes about to his upper torso. Usually, it's either resting over his shoulder or flung back behind him to be out of his way (he's lazy). His bangs are weird but hopefully, the sketch helps? Honestly, I don't mind if you want to stylize them a bit, etc. That piece in the middle can technically be pushed to his other bangs but, as I said, he's lazy and instead lets it bother him sitting there, hahah. (He usually ends up blowing it out of his face.)

For apparel what you listed is exactly correct! And yes the extra cost is perfectly fine! I just appreciate you trying to tackle him even with the lack of a full reference. XD If you want to stylize/simplify anything I'm okay with that! Barbosa is inherently lazy and disgruntled, so it doesn't need to be overly fancy or entirely 'clean looking', his coat is probably the fanciest thing he owns/has. c:

If something isn't working you are free to nix it! I am fine with that. c:
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

@bonivich

Ahh, gotcha! That's pretty much what I figured! And that hair ref is fantastic, thank you so much for answering my questions and explaining!

In that case, it'll be $1 for the pose change, plus a $4 complexity fee, bringing your total to $21! If that sounds alright with you, please feel free to send over your PayPal email for the invoice :D
@bonivich

Ahh, gotcha! That's pretty much what I figured! And that hair ref is fantastic, thank you so much for answering my questions and explaining!

In that case, it'll be $1 for the pose change, plus a $4 complexity fee, bringing your total to $21! If that sounds alright with you, please feel free to send over your PayPal email for the invoice :D
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 47 48