Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | aeons' art - human, feral, dragon [USD]
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 47 48
@*******

Oh, that's my bad, sorry! Sometimes I keep slots open only on FR and close them off-site, though in this case I just forgot to update my Carrd haha.
@*******

Oh, that's my bad, sorry! Sometimes I keep slots open only on FR and close them off-site, though in this case I just forgot to update my Carrd haha.
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@aeons ... guess who's here again :D I might love your art a lil too much.

This is borderline custom design, and I'm not sure if you do these. Would you be up for this?

Original character/gijinka

Character name and ref(s):Pose/body ref, necklace

Commission type (see Prices): flat fullbody

Payment method: usd

Notes: So this is a raccoon, but like hella fluffy and small. Green eyes, 2 golden hoop earrings. I like the pictures raccoons body. The markings/pattern I'd like to be fairly simple. It has that compass necklace. The picture also has the pose I'd like. Hugging the telescope and all.

Sharing preferences: toyhou.se
@aeons ... guess who's here again :D I might love your art a lil too much.

This is borderline custom design, and I'm not sure if you do these. Would you be up for this?

Character name and ref(s):Pose/body ref, necklace

Commission type (see Prices): flat fullbody

Notes: So this is a raccoon, but like hella fluffy and small. Green eyes, 2 golden hoop earrings. I like the pictures raccoons body. The markings/pattern I'd like to be fairly simple. It has that compass necklace. The picture also has the pose I'd like. Hugging the telescope and all.

Sharing preferences: toyhou.se
iQrvnPv.png
+10 fr time
she/her
@Azalia Hello, it'd be a pleasure to draw for you again! I usually prefer not to do custom designs, but this one seems fairly simple, so I'd be up for it :D It'll just cost a bit extra since it's outside of what I official offer. If that's okay with you, please PM me further descriptions/references (like for the markings and maybe more body type refs, since it seems to have different proportions from a regular raccoon) and we can work out a price!
@Azalia Hello, it'd be a pleasure to draw for you again! I usually prefer not to do custom designs, but this one seems fairly simple, so I'd be up for it :D It'll just cost a bit extra since it's outside of what I official offer. If that's okay with you, please PM me further descriptions/references (like for the markings and maybe more body type refs, since it seems to have different proportions from a regular raccoon) and we can work out a price!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
Hello! I'm here for two commissions @aeons First: [b]Original character/gijinka[/b] [b]Character name and ref(s):[/b] Rory Yang https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Zh2cC_ah8SkS_ybADbbschx-V-1f1Cub/view?usp=sharing https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LYK2ZdF1ZWyl_PLCfrOnfvVdc7GOZM2V/view?usp=sharing This one is his hero form in an au so ignore the outfit and eye color but I think it's a good show of his face shape and stuff https://drive.google.com/file/d/12ZFYiitWeD49LxuxBMMzOHToBjyaLXMw/view?usp=sharing Here's Rory dabbing lol it's silly but actually the ear piercings is important/more accurate cause the ref is a bit old [b]Commission type (see Prices):[/b] Simple bust sketch [b]Payment method:[/b] USD [b]Notes:[/b] The necklace is a heart shaped charm. His earings are: Left is lobe, two helix. Right is lobe, upper lobe, helix. He has a wide smile and kind eyes, just a super friendly guy all around. [b]Sharing preferences:[/b] I'm fine with you posting it and using it as an example, and you can use my fr. Second: [b]FR dragon[/b] [b]Dragon name and BBCode:[/b] Roren (oc dragon for Rory) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65999609][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/659997/65999609_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Commission type (see Prices):[/b] Shaded bust [b]Apparel/accent to be included:[/b] If possible, can you put the same necklace Rory has on him, as well as the earrings? If not, no apparel. [b]Payment method:[/b] USD [b]Notes:[/b] I'd like his ears to be long and floppy, like a nubian goat, and his horns a bit longer and larger than site art. He also should be like. Super fluffy. A kind expression, though a bit more passive, like just a small smile. [b]Sharing preferences:[/b] Same as before :) Let me know if there's anything else you need to know!
Hello! I'm here for two commissions
@aeons

First:

Character name and ref(s): Rory Yang
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Zh2cC_ah8SkS_ybADbbschx-V-1f1Cub/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LYK2ZdF1ZWyl_PLCfrOnfvVdc7GOZM2V/view?usp=sharing This one is his hero form in an au so ignore the outfit and eye color but I think it's a good show of his face shape and stuff
https://drive.google.com/file/d/12ZFYiitWeD49LxuxBMMzOHToBjyaLXMw/view?usp=sharing Here's Rory dabbing lol it's silly but actually the ear piercings is important/more accurate cause the ref is a bit old
Commission type (see Prices): Simple bust sketch
Payment method: USD
Notes: The necklace is a heart shaped charm. His earings are: Left is lobe, two helix. Right is lobe, upper lobe, helix. He has a wide smile and kind eyes, just a super friendly guy all around.
Sharing preferences: I'm fine with you posting it and using it as an example, and you can use my fr.

Second:
FR dragon

Dragon name and BBCode: Roren (oc dragon for Rory)
65999609_350.png
Commission type (see Prices): Shaded bust
Apparel/accent to be included: If possible, can you put the same necklace Rory has on him, as well as the earrings? If not, no apparel.
Payment method: USD
Notes: I'd like his ears to be long and floppy, like a nubian goat, and his horns a bit longer and larger than site art. He also should be like. Super fluffy. A kind expression, though a bit more passive, like just a small smile.
Sharing preferences: Same as before :)

Let me know if there's anything else you need to know!
@Snekatiefr Ohhh, I'd love to draw him! Both his original and dragon designs are so cute :D

For the bust sketch: I don't think anything will cost extra so he'll be the base price of $8! Is the human art in his dragon's bio also a good reference for his piercings/general appearance?

For the shaded bust: I can include the necklace and piercings! The modified ears, horns, and mane are totally doable as well. Would $5 extra for them all be alright? (The fluffy mane especially may take some extra time to line/shade!)

If so, that brings your total to $41 ($8 + $33)! If that sounds good to you, feel free to PM me your PayPal email. Otherwise, I'd be happy to work something out to bring the cost down :D
@Snekatiefr Ohhh, I'd love to draw him! Both his original and dragon designs are so cute :D

For the bust sketch: I don't think anything will cost extra so he'll be the base price of $8! Is the human art in his dragon's bio also a good reference for his piercings/general appearance?

For the shaded bust: I can include the necklace and piercings! The modified ears, horns, and mane are totally doable as well. Would $5 extra for them all be alright? (The fluffy mane especially may take some extra time to line/shade!)

If so, that brings your total to $41 ($8 + $33)! If that sounds good to you, feel free to PM me your PayPal email. Otherwise, I'd be happy to work something out to bring the cost down :D
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@aeons That all sounds good to me! And yes, the human art in his bio is a good reference! I'll send you my email.
@aeons That all sounds good to me! And yes, the human art in his bio is a good reference! I'll send you my email.
[center][size=4][b]USD slots open! New chibi YCH options![/b][/size] Hello all! I've got some new things to share regarding the chibi YCHs. First off, there are two new poses (pose 2 and 5 on the sheet): [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/682998990517829633/885585085489872936/chibi_ych_sheet.png[/img] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/31178495_tGEKHU2sfglBs8m.png[/img] And second, I'm officially offering my alternate chibi style, which has a different lineart brush and eye style. It's called Chibi YCH Style B, and this option allows for more details that would otherwise be simplified in Style A (the original style shown above). [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/39482196_g39MdTwLp9UBImI.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/686397394732056627/866427453630054450/chibi_examples.png[/img] All other commission types are open too, not just the chibis! (though I will admit, I'm having a blast with these chibis so I wouldn't mind at all if y'all only ordered those lol) And one last little note: I did a major overhaul of the shop's coding so hopefully everything's easier to browse through. Come check it out on the first page! ----- Pinglist (if you would like to be removed from this pinglist, please feel free to ask): [size=1]@MaribelEmerson @Yupio @ShadowChanger @MischiefParadox @Skeleton313 @Ranes @TheoDemoine @uhhhyeah22 @Mazurkas @Tipsylover @Prescott @theoncomingstorm @PinesAwait @eternatus @HandleAnimal @October @Tripwire @furo @Andraya @SarcasticHawke @LunarEclipse714 @Toonetta @Vulshae @Vrachos @SomethingWitty @Lyra531 @Alpestris @Faedora @Angel614 @GlitchingFlame @GlitchyOddy @Rapirisu @Straka @asarigolo @Espanyolo @ponds @unkindness @Twistrose @yall @PlaqueDoc @ado @borrowedphrases @Bamf @woops[/size][/center]
USD slots open! New chibi YCH options!

Hello all! I've got some new things to share regarding the chibi YCHs. First off, there are two new poses (pose 2 and 5 on the sheet):

chibi_ych_sheet.png
31178495_tGEKHU2sfglBs8m.png

And second, I'm officially offering my alternate chibi style, which has a different lineart brush and eye style. It's called Chibi YCH Style B, and this option allows for more details that would otherwise be simplified in Style A (the original style shown above).

39482196_g39MdTwLp9UBImI.png
chibi_examples.png

All other commission types are open too, not just the chibis! (though I will admit, I'm having a blast with these chibis so I wouldn't mind at all if y'all only ordered those lol)

And one last little note: I did a major overhaul of the shop's coding so hopefully everything's easier to browse through. Come check it out on the first page!

Pinglist (if you would like to be removed from this pinglist, please feel free to ask): @MaribelEmerson @Yupio @ShadowChanger @MischiefParadox @Skeleton313 @Ranes @TheoDemoine @uhhhyeah22 @Mazurkas @Tipsylover @Prescott @theoncomingstorm @PinesAwait @eternatus @HandleAnimal @October @Tripwire @furo @Andraya @SarcasticHawke @LunarEclipse714 @Toonetta @Vulshae @Vrachos @SomethingWitty @Lyra531 @Alpestris @Faedora @Angel614 @GlitchingFlame @GlitchyOddy @Rapirisu @Straka @asarigolo @Espanyolo @ponds @unkindness @Twistrose @yall @PlaqueDoc @ado @borrowedphrases @Bamf @woops
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
Hello! I'm here for another commission, I think you did a really good job with Rory! Definitely gave him justice, I think like as soon as I saw the bust I just went !! That's him! So I thought for this I'd go to you :)

@aeons

Character name and ref(s): Rory joins marching band at some point, and it's a big development thing because it helps him gain confidence and stuff. I'd like art of him in band!
Here's his ref again
And of course the art in Roren's bio and the bust you did :)
For the band stuff, I've designed a rough uniform for the band.
Commission type (see Prices): half body flat color
Notes: Rory's a big guy, he has a wide stature with broad shoulders, plus the uniform has padded shoulders.
He plays trombone! I think here he should have a pretty casual posture, like he's playing pep songs at a game rather than some serious performance. He's jamming, enjoying playing his instrument. He also won't have the hat.
Earrings: Left is lobe, two helix. Right is lobe, upper lobe, helix. He won't have his necklace.
Let me know if there's anything else you need! Thank you!
Sharing preferences: You can post! You can use my flight rising.
Hello! I'm here for another commission, I think you did a really good job with Rory! Definitely gave him justice, I think like as soon as I saw the bust I just went !! That's him! So I thought for this I'd go to you :)

@aeons

Character name and ref(s): Rory joins marching band at some point, and it's a big development thing because it helps him gain confidence and stuff. I'd like art of him in band!
Here's his ref again
And of course the art in Roren's bio and the bust you did :)
For the band stuff, I've designed a rough uniform for the band.
Commission type (see Prices): half body flat color
Notes: Rory's a big guy, he has a wide stature with broad shoulders, plus the uniform has padded shoulders.
He plays trombone! I think here he should have a pretty casual posture, like he's playing pep songs at a game rather than some serious performance. He's jamming, enjoying playing his instrument. He also won't have the hat.
Earrings: Left is lobe, two helix. Right is lobe, upper lobe, helix. He won't have his necklace.
Let me know if there's anything else you need! Thank you!
Sharing preferences: You can post! You can use my flight rising.
@Snekatiefr

Oh my gosh, I'm honored that you want me to draw him again! I'd love to!

Would $6 extra be alright for the trombone? That should also give me room to figure out the posing n stuff since props tend to take more effort! If so, your total will be $34, but I'd be happy to work out something else! :D
@Snekatiefr

Oh my gosh, I'm honored that you want me to draw him again! I'd love to!

Would $6 extra be alright for the trombone? That should also give me room to figure out the posing n stuff since props tend to take more effort! If so, your total will be $34, but I'd be happy to work out something else! :D
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@aeons that's all good with me!
@aeons that's all good with me!
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 47 48