Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Gijinka]KongAree's artshop[Full]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18
@Wolfkai sure! Thanks!
@Wolfkai sure! Thanks!
I am using Google Translate to speak English. Occasionally it is translated bizarrely. Thank you for your consideration.
Pinglist please! Also I’d like to suggest a price raise. $5 is too cheap for your quality of art!
Pinglist please! Also I’d like to suggest a price raise. $5 is too cheap for your quality of art!
0034.png
Thank you! Your art is gorgeous!
Thank you! Your art is gorgeous!
embyrs1_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8j3.gifembyrs2_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8jf.gif
@Silverwis @Skadiv
I'll put you on the ping list! thanks. In fact, I was about to raise the price now. I thought of it as a self-commemoration of my shop reopening. about two or three times. Thanks for saying that..!
@Silverwis @Skadiv
I'll put you on the ping list! thanks. In fact, I was about to raise the price now. I thought of it as a self-commemoration of my shop reopening. about two or three times. Thanks for saying that..!
I am using Google Translate to speak English. Occasionally it is translated bizarrely. Thank you for your consideration.
@KongAree pinglist please?
@KongAree pinglist please?
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@pooses Sure thing!Thanks!
@pooses Sure thing!Thanks!
The drawings are complete and I uploaded samples on the first page :)

Two slots available!
The order form has been added and the price has changed,
so I'd appreciate it if you could check it out.

ping @Eiyora @Momiji @Shiftie @Vovina @nilah @Mazurkas @Zith @Halfling @Embyrs @Skittyhime @Cats @aeons @findingpears @Coincidence @Wolfkai @Silverwis @Skadiv @pooses
The drawings are complete and I uploaded samples on the first page :)

Two slots available!
The order form has been added and the price has changed,
so I'd appreciate it if you could check it out.

ping @Eiyora @Momiji @Shiftie @Vovina @nilah @Mazurkas @Zith @Halfling @Embyrs @Skittyhime @Cats @aeons @findingpears @Coincidence @Wolfkai @Silverwis @Skadiv @pooses
@KongAree oops forgot to ping! Username: narrenschiff What you want: full quality headshot (two characters) 3000g -- let me know if it will cost more because their accents are pretty complex! Any Specifications: Xian has a calm expression, maybe a little distant and aloof (he doesn't have a heart, kind of like Howl from Howl's moving castle). Likes tea and meditation, and is a swordsman. Vision is more energetic and excitable. THEY ARE IN LOVE. Character: Xianxia world :) you can interpret them however! if you could incorporate their accents too that would be awesome (like vision having his snakes and flowers in his hair, and maybe Xian's pattern could be on his robes, also including his bunny if possible!) Oh but please ignore Xian's goat eyes, if he could just have normal eyes that would be great. And no fangs please! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70752139][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/707522/70752139_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64595322][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/645954/64595322_350.png[/img][/url]
@KongAree oops forgot to ping!

Username: narrenschiff
What you want: full quality headshot (two characters) 3000g -- let me know if it will cost more because their accents are pretty complex!
Any Specifications: Xian has a calm expression, maybe a little distant and aloof (he doesn't have a heart, kind of like Howl from Howl's moving castle). Likes tea and meditation, and is a swordsman. Vision is more energetic and excitable. THEY ARE IN LOVE.
Character: Xianxia world :) you can interpret them however! if you could incorporate their accents too that would be awesome (like vision having his snakes and flowers in his hair, and maybe Xian's pattern could be on his robes, also including his bunny if possible!) Oh but please ignore Xian's goat eyes, if he could just have normal eyes that would be great. And no fangs please!

70752139_350.png

64595322_350.png
Narrenschiff-signature-copy-1.png
@KongAree
Pinglist please! Also, I have a few questions. Will you draw human OCs, and how much would a shot of 2 characters cost?
@KongAree
Pinglist please! Also, I have a few questions. Will you draw human OCs, and how much would a shot of 2 characters cost?
@Narrenschiff
welcome! I will do my best to express your beautiful couple well. You mean to draw them both on the same canvas, right? I will send you a rough sketch in a few days. Thanks for applying ♥
@Narrenschiff
welcome! I will do my best to express your beautiful couple well. You mean to draw them both on the same canvas, right? I will send you a rough sketch in a few days. Thanks for applying ♥
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18