Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Gijinka]KongAree's artshop[Full]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18
@KongAree Thank you! Can I get a headshot for this ghost? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/19088415][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/190885/19088415_350.png[/img][/url] (The Gijinka is [url=https://toyhou.se/4474172.abendlicht/gallery]here[/url]!)
@KongAree Thank you!
Can I get a headshot for this ghost?
19088415_350.png
(The Gijinka is here!)
cdssc_by_shiftivity-dbvqj9d.png
@nilah
These are great refs. It's fascinating. I will try to express it as best as I can.
Can you tell me about their personality too? Simple settings (like alcohol, etc...) are also good. It will help me to express the feelings of the character in the picture.The price is 1000 gems or 1 million treasures.:D Thanks S2
@nilah
These are great refs. It's fascinating. I will try to express it as best as I can.
Can you tell me about their personality too? Simple settings (like alcohol, etc...) are also good. It will help me to express the feelings of the character in the picture.The price is 1000 gems or 1 million treasures.:D Thanks S2
I am using Google Translate to speak English. Occasionally it is translated bizarrely. Thank you for your consideration.
@Shiftie
very cool noodle..! So, is this dragon a ghost? Like Jack Frost? :)
Oh, you don't have to answer this question. I just..Can I draw his horns too? He's wearing it as apparel.
@Shiftie
very cool noodle..! So, is this dragon a ghost? Like Jack Frost? :)
Oh, you don't have to answer this question. I just..Can I draw his horns too? He's wearing it as apparel.
I am using Google Translate to speak English. Occasionally it is translated bizarrely. Thank you for your consideration.
@KongAree Yes! :D
And yes, of course! I would love to see the horns. ^^
I will send the payment now~
@KongAree Yes! :D
And yes, of course! I would love to see the horns. ^^
I will send the payment now~
cdssc_by_shiftivity-dbvqj9d.png
@KongAree
about first character, the detail is on the profile(here)><In short, it is a crazy and mentally unstable character (scars on the face and right eye that can't be opened are its characteristics)

the second one, it is a "big boss" class character and always smiles confidently. The part that is not easy to see clearly in the reference picture is the white crack extending from the pupil. (ref like the purple circle on the top of this picture)
@KongAree
about first character, the detail is on the profile(here)><In short, it is a crazy and mentally unstable character (scars on the face and right eye that can't be opened are its characteristics)

the second one, it is a "big boss" class character and always smiles confidently. The part that is not easy to see clearly in the reference picture is the white crack extending from the pupil. (ref like the purple circle on the top of this picture)
@Shiftie Payment received well! I'll PM the sketch in 3 days. thanks.<3
@Shiftie Payment received well! I'll PM the sketch in 3 days. thanks.<3
@nilah Thanks for telling me about them! I'll pay attention to the scars on the eyes and the iris! They're attractive characters! I will send you the sketch within 3 days :) Thank you! Payment received!
@nilah Thanks for telling me about them! I'll pay attention to the scars on the eyes and the iris! They're attractive characters! I will send you the sketch within 3 days :) Thank you! Payment received!
@KongAree

I love your style! May I be added to your pinglist?
@KongAree

I love your style! May I be added to your pinglist?
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@KongAree
I'd love to also be added to the pinglist please! You have gorgeous art :D
@KongAree
I'd love to also be added to the pinglist please! You have gorgeous art :D
o723_d01L_findingpears.pngo723_d02_findingpears.pngo723_d03_findingpears.pngo723_d04_findingpears.pngo723_d05_findingpears.pngo723_d01R_findingpears.png __
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
____________ ____ l4necl8jk4m.png
@aeons @findingpears
SURE! Thanks XD
@aeons @findingpears
SURE! Thanks XD
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18