Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Gijinka]KongAree's artshop[Full]
@KongAree thank you very much, i think whatever you do will be really beautiful !! yes, both on the same canvas would be great ! i will send you the gems right now :)
@KongAree thank you very much, i think whatever you do will be really beautiful !! yes, both on the same canvas would be great ! i will send you the gems right now :)
Narrenschiff-signature-copy-1.png
@koobi
Hello! Of course, I also draw human OCs! If you want to apply for both, it's just double the price.
@koobi
Hello! Of course, I also draw human OCs! If you want to apply for both, it's just double the price.
I am using Google Translate to speak English. Occasionally it is translated bizarrely. Thank you for your consideration.
hello! could i please be added to your pinglist?
hello! could i please be added to your pinglist?
@Narrenschiff
Payment received well!Thank you<3

@Ishnia sure! thanks XD
@Narrenschiff
Payment received well!Thank you<3

@Ishnia sure! thanks XD
I am using Google Translate to speak English. Occasionally it is translated bizarrely. Thank you for your consideration.
@KongAree

Username: Koobi
What you want: colored head shot of 2 characters together (like the sample)
Any Specifications:
They are a couple, so could you draw them being cute with each other? Whatever pose is ok with me, as long as it's cute and romantic. :)
Character:
Character references link!
Maho (the lady) has a flirty personality, and Felice (the man) is more of a gentleman!

Also to clarify, the total would be 2000g right? Could I pay half in treasure?

@KongAree

Username: Koobi
What you want: colored head shot of 2 characters together (like the sample)
Any Specifications:
They are a couple, so could you draw them being cute with each other? Whatever pose is ok with me, as long as it's cute and romantic. :)
Character:
Character references link!
Maho (the lady) has a flirty personality, and Felice (the man) is more of a gentleman!

Also to clarify, the total would be 2000g right? Could I pay half in treasure?

@koobi
The correct order has been received. You can pay by mixing gems and treasures in any ratio you want. Thanks o,<
@koobi
The correct order has been received. You can pay by mixing gems and treasures in any ratio you want. Thanks o,<
May I be on your pinglist, please?
May I be on your pinglist, please?
24980c4664cb3e0e.png
Could I be on your pinglist as well? Your art and designs are lovely~ >///<
Could I be on your pinglist as well? Your art and designs are lovely~ >///<
@suawansan @XiaoFei
sure! thanks XD
@suawansan @XiaoFei
sure! thanks XD
@KongAree

can you add me to pinglist as well? :)
@KongAree

can you add me to pinglist as well? :)
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png