Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Gijinka]KongAree's artshop[Full]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@kaniari
One picture per slot! It doesn't matter if there are three in one picture.
@kaniari
One picture per slot! It doesn't matter if there are three in one picture.
I am using Google Translate to speak English. Occasionally it is translated bizarrely. Thank you for your consideration.
@KongAree Can I get on the pinglist?
@KongAree Can I get on the pinglist?
adfa.png
@Riku114
Sure thing! Thanks!!
@Riku114
Sure thing! Thanks!!
I am using Google Translate to speak English. Occasionally it is translated bizarrely. Thank you for your consideration.
@KongAree
Alright!
So I'd like 2 gijinkas + 1 human!
The gijinkas are a couple, while the human will be more to the side (no interactions with the couple)!

Gijinkas:
Username: kaniari
What you want: full shot + full color
Any Specifications: Salsa is very serene, imposing, elegant, charming and fierce! She's very majestic with a soothing aura. She's Ice/Forest themed!
I'd love all her apparel included (including the cat) + skin
Character: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65612555
She lives in a fantasy world, mainly the forest.
Feel free to choose if she has dragon wings/horns/tail! I don't mind! (:

Any Specifications: Joe is very stoic, serious and rather scary dragon! He looks very imposing and majestic, like someone who knows everything about everything and can use it against you. He's Light/Forest themed!
I'd love all his apparel included, minus the Marigold Lei, which is the necklace made of flowers (but including the ferret) + skin
Character: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/39998129
He lives in a fantasy world, mainly the forest.
Feel free to choose if he has dragon wings/horns/tail! I don't mind! (:

About both as a couple: Joe is very much in love with Salsa, but he's bad at expressing himself and often looks very stiff when trying to convey them. Salsa is charismatic and enjoys Joe's presence, but she's bad at understanding his attempts to court her.
As for their pets: the cat is very playful and loves rolling around flowers, while the ferret is a scaredy cat.

Human:
Any Specifications: Rucci is sarcastic, might seem cold but is very charismatic. He's quite bitter, and deals with life with dark humor and detachment.
Character: main ref (the clothes I'd like him wearing); headshot + earring ref; halfbody ref; neck tattoo ref
I'd like to have his left ear with his earring shown!
His right eye is steel blue and has a round pupil, while his left eye is red and has a slit pupil!
@KongAree
Alright!
So I'd like 2 gijinkas + 1 human!
The gijinkas are a couple, while the human will be more to the side (no interactions with the couple)!

Gijinkas:
Any Specifications: Salsa is very serene, imposing, elegant, charming and fierce! She's very majestic with a soothing aura. She's Ice/Forest themed!
I'd love all her apparel included (including the cat) + skin
Character: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65612555
She lives in a fantasy world, mainly the forest.
Feel free to choose if she has dragon wings/horns/tail! I don't mind! (:

Any Specifications: Joe is very stoic, serious and rather scary dragon! He looks very imposing and majestic, like someone who knows everything about everything and can use it against you. He's Light/Forest themed!
I'd love all his apparel included, minus the Marigold Lei, which is the necklace made of flowers (but including the ferret) + skin
Character: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/39998129
He lives in a fantasy world, mainly the forest.
Feel free to choose if he has dragon wings/horns/tail! I don't mind! (:

About both as a couple: Joe is very much in love with Salsa, but he's bad at expressing himself and often looks very stiff when trying to convey them. Salsa is charismatic and enjoys Joe's presence, but she's bad at understanding his attempts to court her.
As for their pets: the cat is very playful and loves rolling around flowers, while the ferret is a scaredy cat.

Human:
Any Specifications: Rucci is sarcastic, might seem cold but is very charismatic. He's quite bitter, and deals with life with dark humor and detachment.
Character: main ref (the clothes I'd like him wearing); headshot + earring ref; halfbody ref; neck tattoo ref
I'd like to have his left ear with his earring shown!
His right eye is steel blue and has a round pupil, while his left eye is red and has a slit pupil!
tumblr_192db27f16ceaa1dbeaf7f505ce6f9c8_ece8d5a5_250.png
@kaniari
haha. Humans are characters that live in a different world from dragons, right? I will draw it separately. Three colored full shots are 12,000 gems. Send payment to CR. Then I'll send you the rough in a few days! If you have a posture you have in mind (especially a couple), please tell me! And um... it's a 'gijinka' so . .Well. . . I'll draw all the parts you didn't tell me. Of course, if you see the rough and don't like it, you can ask me to edit it o,<
@kaniari
haha. Humans are characters that live in a different world from dragons, right? I will draw it separately. Three colored full shots are 12,000 gems. Send payment to CR. Then I'll send you the rough in a few days! If you have a posture you have in mind (especially a couple), please tell me! And um... it's a 'gijinka' so . .Well. . . I'll draw all the parts you didn't tell me. Of course, if you see the rough and don't like it, you can ask me to edit it o,<
Aiya, missed it again :-(
Aiya, missed it again :-(

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

@KongAree
aaaaw thank you! ; o ; <3
I'm sending you a CR!

hmmm the couple could be just side by side! The Guardian can be looking at some snowflakes falling, while the Imperial can be looking at her adoringly! <3
Their pets can be either playing with each other, or standing beside them/on top of them somehow (like head/shoulder)
My human OC can be just lazily standing with a impatient/bored face!
@KongAree
aaaaw thank you! ; o ; <3
I'm sending you a CR!

hmmm the couple could be just side by side! The Guardian can be looking at some snowflakes falling, while the Imperial can be looking at her adoringly! <3
Their pets can be either playing with each other, or standing beside them/on top of them somehow (like head/shoulder)
My human OC can be just lazily standing with a impatient/bored face!
tumblr_192db27f16ceaa1dbeaf7f505ce6f9c8_ece8d5a5_250.png
@KongAree Hi! Can I get on the pinglist please? Thank you!
@KongAree Hi! Can I get on the pinglist please? Thank you!
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
@KongAree

henlo <3 i would like to be added to your pinglist, please!
@KongAree

henlo <3 i would like to be added to your pinglist, please!
blush-bonsai-endless-garden-cr2.pngblush-bonsai-sig.png ONLY YOU CAN WIN
Div-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngxxxxxxDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.png

♥ i'm briar & i like pretty dragons! ♥
| Like Exchange | Projects | CS Offsite |

Div-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.png
ME AWAY FROM SEA!
blush-bonsai-endless-garden-crop.png
@KongAree
hello! pinglist please? :)
@KongAree
hello! pinglist please? :)
JvT6zxD.png
frt +16
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18