Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Lost in Lore~ (USD/G Writing Shop FULL)
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 21
bump
bump
]oHTRfl3.jpg[/url
bump
bump
]oHTRfl3.jpg[/url
@startouched @CassieCain @lavaland422 @Eiyora @Kookaburra @MissPinkDragon @Looshiana @KayOkay24 @Tynethyne

Hello to everyone on my pinglist! Just wanted to let you know all slots are open again and I’ve also added clan lore to my services! There’s a few other shop policies updates pertaining to discounts and general info, so feel free to take a glance if you’re interested. Thanks, hope everyone has a great day! ^.^
@startouched @CassieCain @lavaland422 @Eiyora @Kookaburra @MissPinkDragon @Looshiana @KayOkay24 @Tynethyne

Hello to everyone on my pinglist! Just wanted to let you know all slots are open again and I’ve also added clan lore to my services! There’s a few other shop policies updates pertaining to discounts and general info, so feel free to take a glance if you’re interested. Thanks, hope everyone has a great day! ^.^
]oHTRfl3.jpg[/url
hi!! i'd love to get some writing from you! <33 [b]Username:[/b] MissPinkDragon [b]Dragon Name I'm writing for:[/b] Zeus [b]Link to dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60368200][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/603683/60368200_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Length of lore:[/b] Medium?? [b]Type:[/b] Narrative [b]Any background information, relationships, clan lore, etc. (can also discuss further in PM):[/b] Ok so!! This is [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59247642]Starkindler[/url]! He was Zeus' apprentice. I would love to get a piece of writing about Zeus teaching/training Star to be as good an engineer as he is!! I can discuss this further in DM/PM if needed!! [b]Any preferences on writing style?(no dialogue, first/third POV, tone of piece, limited imagery, things like that):[/b] No preference! Go wild and do what you think fits best :0 [b]Payment Type:[/b] Gems!! [b]Anything else?:[/b] Not that I can think of! Feel free to bombard me with questions in DMs if it's needed! I love answering questions :)
hi!!
i'd love to get some writing from you! <33
Username: MissPinkDragon
Dragon Name I'm writing for: Zeus
Link to dragon: 60368200_350.png
Length of lore: Medium??
Type: Narrative
Any background information, relationships, clan lore, etc. (can also discuss further in PM): Ok so!! This is Starkindler! He was Zeus' apprentice. I would love to get a piece of writing about Zeus teaching/training Star to be as good an engineer as he is!! I can discuss this further in DM/PM if needed!!
Any preferences on writing style?(no dialogue, first/third POV, tone of piece, limited imagery, things like that): No preference! Go wild and do what you think fits best :0
Payment Type: Gems!!
Anything else?: Not that I can think of! Feel free to bombard me with questions in DMs if it's needed! I love answering questions :)
GYOacDR.png
Hi there! Name's Pink!
Hatchery!|Lore!|Drabbles!
+8FR time|She/Her|21
157k.png EEwJxLq.png
@MissPinkDragon

Hi! (Your username is so cute by the way hehe). Thank you so much for your order, Zeus is so pretty! A medium narrative will be 30g, so feel free to send payment whenever and I'll get started! I'll also be sure to reach out with any questions. Thanks again! :D
@MissPinkDragon

Hi! (Your username is so cute by the way hehe). Thank you so much for your order, Zeus is so pretty! A medium narrative will be 30g, so feel free to send payment whenever and I'll get started! I'll also be sure to reach out with any questions. Thanks again! :D
]oHTRfl3.jpg[/url
bump
bump
]oHTRfl3.jpg[/url
bump
bump
]oHTRfl3.jpg[/url
bump
bump
]oHTRfl3.jpg[/url
bump
bump
]oHTRfl3.jpg[/url
Hello! I'm back for another lore order! You did such a wonderful job last time, I'm happy to order more lore from you. [center]----- Username: KayOkay24 Dragon Name I'm writing for: Bragi Link to dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63351148][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/633512/63351148_350.png[/img][/url] Length of lore: Long Type: Narrative Any background information, relationships, clan lore, etc. (can also discuss further in PM): Much of his personality quirks is in his bio. I just finished his profile and there's a lot there about his personality, history and relationships in there. I don't know if you remember, but I ordered the lore about Yggdrasil, Thor and Loki. Bragi is their fun (though perhaps slightly irresponsible) uncle, though you by no means need to include that in the story. If you'd like to hammer out some details in the DM's I'm open to that too :) Any preferences on writing style?(no dialogue, first/third POV, tone of piece, limited imagery, things like that): I prefer third POV over first, but there are no other restrictions. Payment Type (please note if you'd like to do half/half): gems please! Anything else? Not that I can think of here, but if anything comes up or if you have a question just shoot me a message! (Also I think I'm eligible for a returning customer discount? I'm not completely sure though lol)[/center]
Hello! I'm back for another lore order! You did such a wonderful job last time, I'm happy to order more lore from you.

Username: KayOkay24

Dragon Name I'm writing for: Bragi

Link to dragon:
63351148_350.png

Length of lore: Long

Type: Narrative

Any background information, relationships, clan lore, etc. (can also discuss further in PM): Much of his personality quirks is in his bio. I just finished his profile and there's a lot there about his personality, history and relationships in there. I don't know if you remember, but I ordered the lore about Yggdrasil, Thor and Loki. Bragi is their fun (though perhaps slightly irresponsible) uncle, though you by no means need to include that in the story. If you'd like to hammer out some details in the DM's I'm open to that too :)

Any preferences on writing style?(no dialogue, first/third POV, tone of piece, limited imagery, things like that): I prefer third POV over first, but there are no other restrictions.

Payment Type (please note if you'd like to do half/half): gems please!

Anything else? Not that I can think of here, but if anything comes up or if you have a question just shoot me a message!

(Also I think I'm eligible for a returning customer discount? I'm not completely sure though lol)
bL3QrMq.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 21