Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | SV_CHEATS [ art shop ; usd + gems]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@paxx - sounds good! i'm so excited ;;
@paxx - sounds good! i'm so excited ;;
1MLrn1k.png
@paxx

hallownest here, just wanted to let you know i changed my un to grudge to prevent any confusion <3
@paxx

hallownest here, just wanted to let you know i changed my un to grudge to prevent any confusion <3
@paxx
Lovely to see you back!!
I can’t edit myself on the sheets due to being on mobile so can you add me?

I’m happy to see you’re back dude \o/
@paxx
Lovely to see you back!!
I can’t edit myself on the sheets due to being on mobile so can you add me?

I’m happy to see you’re back dude \o/
RG3SXKP.png
@paxx Beautiful sigs! I'm considering buying one via Paypal (Canadian currency, rip me), but could you tell me how much it would cost to get these two in a sig together? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47575996] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/475760/47575996_350.png[/img] [/url] Apparel being included: Luminous Halo, haunting amber ghastcrown, and ethereal flame headpiece. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=47575995&skin=14117&apparel=28783,28782,20836,25525,20837,20839,20841,20838,20840,20842,28787,28785&xt=dressing.png[/img] Apparel being included: Bewitching ruby ghastcrown, haunted flame cloak, and sussex spaniel
@paxx
Beautiful sigs! I'm considering buying one via Paypal (Canadian currency, rip me), but could you tell me how much it would cost to get these two in a sig together?

47575996_350.png

Apparel being included: Luminous Halo, haunting amber ghastcrown, and ethereal flame headpiece.
dragon?did=47575995&skin=14117&apparel=28783,28782,20836,25525,20837,20839,20841,20838,20840,20842,28787,28785&xt=dressing.png
Apparel being included: Bewitching ruby ghastcrown, haunted flame cloak, and sussex spaniel
@paxx

Hello~ mind if I reserve a usd slot? I'd fill out the order form right away but choosing a dragon is going to take a moment ;v; lol
@paxx

Hello~ mind if I reserve a usd slot? I'd fill out the order form right away but choosing a dragon is going to take a moment ;v; lol
963642c1200d2992d16ce482caa6bcc4.png
@paxx

I would like to take a USD slot if you're available
@paxx

I would like to take a USD slot if you're available
sig36_by_dingobreath-dc8ttmf.png
@Quickpaint
@Sienne
@grudge
@Farvel
@Ravenhearst

hi there! First of all I'm coming in to apologize severely for my disappearance. I had not meant to leave all of you in the dark with leaving so suddenly and for so long, but I had to do it for my own health for a bit and, to make a long story short, I had been in a really bad place and needed to take a really long, really big step away from a lot of things that were causing me a lot of problems in life, with this site included. I'm happy to say that I am better now and as such slowly getting back into the swing of things, but I feel extremely bad for having left so suddenly and with art on the line. I can't say that I am capable of doing or finishing any commissions, even if anyone wanted theirs still, but I am 100% going to give everyone refunds as soon as I get things organized again.

Thank you for your patience, and once again I am severely sorry for my disappearance. I should have, in hindsight, mentioned all of this sooner, if only to get on for a brief minute to tell everyone much sooner, but I had not been in the proper mindset back then and had been too anxious/foolish and unprofessional to do it.
@Quickpaint
@Sienne
@grudge
@Farvel
@Ravenhearst

hi there! First of all I'm coming in to apologize severely for my disappearance. I had not meant to leave all of you in the dark with leaving so suddenly and for so long, but I had to do it for my own health for a bit and, to make a long story short, I had been in a really bad place and needed to take a really long, really big step away from a lot of things that were causing me a lot of problems in life, with this site included. I'm happy to say that I am better now and as such slowly getting back into the swing of things, but I feel extremely bad for having left so suddenly and with art on the line. I can't say that I am capable of doing or finishing any commissions, even if anyone wanted theirs still, but I am 100% going to give everyone refunds as soon as I get things organized again.

Thank you for your patience, and once again I am severely sorry for my disappearance. I should have, in hindsight, mentioned all of this sooner, if only to get on for a brief minute to tell everyone much sooner, but I had not been in the proper mindset back then and had been too anxious/foolish and unprofessional to do it.
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
@paxx

hi! i understand.
@paxx

hi! i understand.
@ado
welcome back \o/
i hope you're doing better, mental health is important so i can totally understand wanting to take a break, so it's all fine :)
@ado
welcome back \o/
i hope you're doing better, mental health is important so i can totally understand wanting to take a break, so it's all fine :)
1fc2ff2e949a1329055d354d1c111a4e.png
@ado Could I get a USD slot?
Edit-
Just read your last post, I'm really sorry about that! Please just ignore me
@ado Could I get a USD slot?
Edit-
Just read your last post, I'm really sorry about that! Please just ignore me
ZYsjylg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20