Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | SV_CHEATS [ art shop ; usd + gems]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
Would you consider taking a dragon as payment? I am not sure if she would suit your fancy? ( I totally understand if not!!) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50345043] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/503451/50345043_350.png[/img] [/url]
Would you consider taking a dragon as payment? I am not sure if she would suit your fancy? ( I totally understand if not!!)

50345043_350.png
@beastii I'm afraid that I'm solely a gen one collector so I'm afraid not ;o; also I'm currently closed at the moment I just forgot to update it // wheeze
@beastii I'm afraid that I'm solely a gen one collector so I'm afraid not ;o; also I'm currently closed at the moment I just forgot to update it // wheeze
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
@ado oh that's such a cool goal! Np! Gonna throw myself on the pinglist!
@ado oh that's such a cool goal! Np! Gonna throw myself on the pinglist!
@Quickpaint @Sienne @grudge @Farvel @Ravenhearst @EmotionalTree @sneer @ail
hello guys! Im thinking of reopening shop now that I'm in a much better mental space and finally getting back into the flow of drawing once more ;u; Im contacting you guys first because I know I ended up dropping your commissions because I left out of the blue, and I want to give you guys a head start chance to get slots if you so wish. I will be formally opening later on this week so feel free to reserve a slot before then, though I am not accepting forms at this second and will inform you when you may post them ~
@Quickpaint @Sienne @grudge @Farvel @Ravenhearst @EmotionalTree @sneer @ail
hello guys! Im thinking of reopening shop now that I'm in a much better mental space and finally getting back into the flow of drawing once more ;u; Im contacting you guys first because I know I ended up dropping your commissions because I left out of the blue, and I want to give you guys a head start chance to get slots if you so wish. I will be formally opening later on this week so feel free to reserve a slot before then, though I am not accepting forms at this second and will inform you when you may post them ~
@ado
I am def still be interested and would love to reserve a slot, it's good to hear that you're doing better <3
@ado
I am def still be interested and would love to reserve a slot, it's good to hear that you're doing better <3
1fc2ff2e949a1329055d354d1c111a4e.png
@ado
Glad to hear you are doing better! I'm still interested in reserving a slot if possible :)
@ado
Glad to hear you are doing better! I'm still interested in reserving a slot if possible :)
saAHP09.png
@ado
i am still interested in reserving a slot ^^
@ado
i am still interested in reserving a slot ^^
Tarnished Cerdae Necklace she/they
fr+1
[center][b]username[/b] GoldStar [b]character[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50506511] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/505066/50506511_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]items/skins to include[/b] [skin=29934] & All Apparel [b]payment type[/b][item=golden seraph anklets][item=golden seraph armpiece][item=golden seraph hip drape][item=golden seraph necklace][item=golden seraph tail bangle] & The rest in USD [b]other[/b] N/A
username GoldStar
character
50506511_350.png

items/skins to include & All Apparel
payment type Golden Seraph Anklets Golden Seraph Armpiece Golden Seraph Hip Drape Golden Seraph Necklace Golden Seraph Tail Bangle & The rest in USD
other N/A
tumblr_inline_q16pmuG5TS1s3p7hf_500.png
@GoldStar sorry but right now the shop is closed ! feel free to put yourself on the pinglist for when it opens, though !
@GoldStar sorry but right now the shop is closed ! feel free to put yourself on the pinglist for when it opens, though !
[center][font=calibri]and with a grand new opening, we have a brand new example/promo image! I improved a lot in the last three months so you can expect quality much closer to this <3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/S44qs1c.png[/img] @Farvel @Sneer and @EmotionalTree just making sure that you guys still want the same slots you had before (gems, usd, usd respectively) and if so then feel free to post your forms below whenever you're ready ! and other than that @Hideki @mystiki @MournfulMerchant @Quickpaint @Farvel @Mazurkas @Crim @humanityxpeople @SaiKae @Ravenhearst @Naja @mercurialwings @Saraceaser @DragonWarrior333 @Possums @quicksilvr @ail @Lyka @Oriel @Valishtu @iodine @paleroses @amillionzeros @Leafstar17 @GadzooksTD @Spark @Darkdragonfiend @Pearlimose @MidNightTiger @WillowWolfie @Fellefan @Reumang @dawnn @Articuno2011 @atrolock @Ore @Avmire @Cerys @GoldStar we are open for business! I have [b]one gem slot[/b] open, and [b]two USD[/b] at the moment
and with a grand new opening, we have a brand new example/promo image! I improved a lot in the last three months so you can expect quality much closer to this <3

S44qs1c.png

@Farvel @Sneer and @EmotionalTree just making sure that you guys still want the same slots you had before (gems, usd, usd respectively) and if so then feel free to post your forms below whenever you're ready !

and other than that
@Hideki @mystiki @MournfulMerchant @Quickpaint @Farvel @Mazurkas @Crim @humanityxpeople @SaiKae @Ravenhearst @Naja @mercurialwings @Saraceaser @DragonWarrior333 @Possums @quicksilvr @ail @Lyka @Oriel @Valishtu @iodine @paleroses @amillionzeros @Leafstar17 @GadzooksTD @Spark @Darkdragonfiend @Pearlimose @MidNightTiger @WillowWolfie @Fellefan @Reumang @dawnn @Articuno2011 @atrolock @Ore @Avmire @Cerys @GoldStar
we are open for business!

I have one gem slot open, and two USD at the moment
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20