Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | SV_CHEATS [ art shop ; usd + gems]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@Paxx

Sounds good. Sending over payment. Thank you!
@Paxx

Sounds good. Sending over payment. Thank you!
Vj90o7H.png
@cerpin yes of course ! If you're not on the pinglist yet then you can add yourself or I can add if you if you're unable to ^-^

@hallownest the slots are still open so no worries ^-^ and yeah the skin is a bit complicated so I'm estimating 2k for that ;u;
@cerpin yes of course ! If you're not on the pinglist yet then you can add yourself or I can add if you if you're unable to ^-^

@hallownest the slots are still open so no worries ^-^ and yeah the skin is a bit complicated so I'm estimating 2k for that ;u;
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
@paxx

that sounds great! you can go ahead and put me down and i'll send payment.
@paxx

that sounds great! you can go ahead and put me down and i'll send payment.
@paxx
Nearly missed the ping, I'm fine with paying the 2kg and would love to take a gem slot, would you prefer the payment via cr or pm? :D also feel free to simplefy parts of his skin that you feel are too complicated!
@paxx
Nearly missed the ping, I'm fine with paying the 2kg and would love to take a gem slot, would you prefer the payment via cr or pm? :D also feel free to simplefy parts of his skin that you feel are too complicated!
1fc2ff2e949a1329055d354d1c111a4e.png
@Farvel great ;u; I’d prefer it through pm but any way that you prefer is fine by me ! ill add you on to the gem slots now
@Farvel great ;u; I’d prefer it through pm but any way that you prefer is fine by me ! ill add you on to the gem slots now
@Hideki @mystiki @MournfulMerchant @Quickpaint @Farvel @Mazurkas @Crim @humanityxpeople @SaiKae
just wanted to let everyone know I updated the wishlist link so it should be working now ! If anyone who has already paid me wants to discuss exchanging it for one of the items please let me know ^-^
@Hideki @mystiki @MournfulMerchant @Quickpaint @Farvel @Mazurkas @Crim @humanityxpeople @SaiKae
just wanted to let everyone know I updated the wishlist link so it should be working now ! If anyone who has already paid me wants to discuss exchanging it for one of the items please let me know ^-^
@paxx

I only have a few of those items but nothing that's super expensive c':

I was gonna save up gems bc hh I adore your art style
@paxx

I only have a few of those items but nothing that's super expensive c':

I was gonna save up gems bc hh I adore your art style
AtNK1io.png
@paxx mind if nab that last gem slot? [b]username[/b]- Ravenhearst [b]character[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44671833] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/446719/44671833_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]items/skins to include[/b] just the current skin she's wearing mainly, [skin=21911] [b]payment type[/b]- Gems [b]other[/b] - n/a
@paxx mind if nab that last gem slot?

username- Ravenhearst
character

44671833_350.png

items/skins to include just the current skin she's wearing mainly,
payment type- Gems
other - n/a
@Ravenhearst it’s all yours for 1.5k if that sounds good for you <3
@Ravenhearst it’s all yours for 1.5k if that sounds good for you <3
@paxx that'd be good! I'll send payment now, thank you <3
@paxx that'd be good! I'll send payment now, thank you <3