Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | SV_CHEATS [ art shop ; usd + gems]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@paxx Could I grab a USD slot? [b]username[/b] EmotionalTree [b]character[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45341616] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/453417/45341616_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]items/skins to include[/b] [item=Luminous Halo] [b]payment type[/b] USD
@paxx
Could I grab a USD slot?

username EmotionalTree
character
45341616_350.png

items/skins to include
Luminous Halo
payment type USD
saAHP09.png
@paxx hello. <3 can i have a usd slot? ------------------------- [b]username[/b] sneer [b]character[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44904363] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/449044/44904363_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]items/skins to include[/b] [skin=25428][item=luminous halo][item=ethereal flame candles][item=golden silk scarf] [item=golden wing silks][item=glamorous scarlet locket] [b]payment type[/b] usd<3 [b]other[/b] i like roses a lot! a rosy backdrop like the one in the first example would be lovely<3 some sparkles would be good too!
@paxx
hello. <3 can i have a usd slot?
username sneer
character
44904363_350.png

items/skins to include Luminous Halo Ethereal Flame Candles Golden Silk Scarf Golden Wing Silks Glamorous Scarlet Locket
payment type usd<3
other i like roses a lot! a rosy backdrop like the one in the first example would be lovely<3 some sparkles would be good too!
Tarnished Cerdae Necklace she/they
fr+1
@EmotionalTree you got it ! He'd be pretty simple so just 10$ ;u; I prefer getting payment for USD after I finish, if that's alright with you? Plus I have a long waiting list already // wheeze

@sneer The skin sorta complicates him but I'm sure I can take him on if 20 usd sounds good for you <3 and likewise, it'd take a bit to get to it so I'd prefer if the payment is send after I finish to ensure safety ;u;
@EmotionalTree you got it ! He'd be pretty simple so just 10$ ;u; I prefer getting payment for USD after I finish, if that's alright with you? Plus I have a long waiting list already // wheeze

@sneer The skin sorta complicates him but I'm sure I can take him on if 20 usd sounds good for you <3 and likewise, it'd take a bit to get to it so I'd prefer if the payment is send after I finish to ensure safety ;u;
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
@paxx
That's fine with me! Would you like my paypal info now or later?
@paxx
That's fine with me! Would you like my paypal info now or later?
saAHP09.png
@paxx
yeah i figured he would be full price, it sounds good to me! <3 do you want my paypal stuff now or later?
@paxx
yeah i figured he would be full price, it sounds good to me! <3 do you want my paypal stuff now or later?
Tarnished Cerdae Necklace she/they
fr+1
@paxx oh boy oh boy [b]username[/b]: ail [b]character[/b]: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=42325389&skin=0&apparel=20836,20836,26555,24049,26941,26557,24053,26560,24048,26558,26561,24047,24050,24052&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]items/skins to include[/b]: [item=luminous halo][item=golden seraph jewelry][item=pomegranate plumed headdress][item=pomegranate plumed cover][item=pomegranate plumed anklets][item=pomegranate plumed corsage][item=pomegranate plumed mantle][item=haunted flame candles] but only what you feel fits into the signature! i'm not super-stressed about including anything but the halo for sure. :^) [b]payment type[/b]: usd [b]other[/b]: just let me know when you'd like me to send my paypal info!
@paxx oh boy oh boy

username: ail
character:
dragon?did=42325389&skin=0&apparel=20836,20836,26555,24049,26941,26557,24053,26560,24048,26558,26561,24047,24050,24052&xt=dressing.png
items/skins to include:
Luminous Halo Golden Seraph Jewelry Pomegranate Plumed Headdress Pomegranate Plumed Cover Pomegranate Plumed Anklets Pomegranate Plumed Corsage Pomegranate Plumed Mantle Haunted Flame Candles
but only what you feel fits into the signature! i'm not super-stressed about including anything but the halo for sure. :^)
payment type: usd
other: just let me know when you'd like me to send my paypal info!
1MLrn1k.png
@Paxx
May i be added to your pinglist? I can't use self editing ones on my phone. ;o;
@Paxx
May i be added to your pinglist? I can't use self editing ones on my phone. ;o;
OOIa5x2.png
@Hideki @mystiki @MournfulMerchant @Quickpaint @Farvel @Mazurkas @Crim @humanityxpeople @SaiKae @Ravenhearst @Naja @mercurialwings @Saraceaser @DragonWarrior333 @Possums @quicksilvr @ail @Lyka @Oriel @Valishtu @imani @Sienne @Nyrath @Cirrostratus @Ririterasu @Arwenia @Taiyou @imani @Sienne @Naja @Cirrostratus @Taiyou

just a small update for everyone ! So I highly misjudged just how many commissions I could take at once without getting extremely overwhelmed, so I'm making a change to the number of commissions I will be taking at a time. If you already ordered I will keep you on, no worries! However going forward once all of these are finished, I will be greatly decreasing the amount of slots I will be taking at once because I feel bad for keeping people waiting for so long because I don't pump out art really fast.

Thank you for your time !
@Hideki @mystiki @MournfulMerchant @Quickpaint @Farvel @Mazurkas @Crim @humanityxpeople @SaiKae @Ravenhearst @Naja @mercurialwings @Saraceaser @DragonWarrior333 @Possums @quicksilvr @ail @Lyka @Oriel @Valishtu @imani @Sienne @Nyrath @Cirrostratus @Ririterasu @Arwenia @Taiyou @imani @Sienne @Naja @Cirrostratus @Taiyou

just a small update for everyone ! So I highly misjudged just how many commissions I could take at once without getting extremely overwhelmed, so I'm making a change to the number of commissions I will be taking at a time. If you already ordered I will keep you on, no worries! However going forward once all of these are finished, I will be greatly decreasing the amount of slots I will be taking at once because I feel bad for keeping people waiting for so long because I don't pump out art really fast.

Thank you for your time !
@218715 just as a warning gem slots aren't open at the moment so I'm going to have to deny your request at the moment, but feel free to repost it once I open gem slots again!

@Valishtu added you on <3

@ail sorry for my late reply got caught up and then forgot you posted // wheeze that would be 20 USD in total, and if that's alright with you then I'll ask for your paypal info once the commission is done <3
@218715 just as a warning gem slots aren't open at the moment so I'm going to have to deny your request at the moment, but feel free to repost it once I open gem slots again!

@Valishtu added you on <3

@ail sorry for my late reply got caught up and then forgot you posted // wheeze that would be 20 USD in total, and if that's alright with you then I'll ask for your paypal info once the commission is done <3
@paxx

No worries. I don't mind waiting. Thanks for letting us know!
@paxx

No worries. I don't mind waiting. Thanks for letting us know!
Vj90o7H.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20