Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Natron art
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
@Natron

THERE'S MY BOY!! HE'S SO BEAUTIFUL AHHHHHH. Those BLUES. And you did his accent too BLESS. I'm so sorry it took so long to get back to you about this, but I love it so much you have no idea. The horns are fine, don't worry about it! The neck is great and the filigree armor is wonderful! I love the lil cape so good. It's honestly so wonderful, it was worth the wait. :) Thank you so so much! I might come back to properly commission you when I get money, so def put me on your pinglist for open slots!
@Natron

THERE'S MY BOY!! HE'S SO BEAUTIFUL AHHHHHH. Those BLUES. And you did his accent too BLESS. I'm so sorry it took so long to get back to you about this, but I love it so much you have no idea. The horns are fine, don't worry about it! The neck is great and the filigree armor is wonderful! I love the lil cape so good. It's honestly so wonderful, it was worth the wait. :) Thank you so so much! I might come back to properly commission you when I get money, so def put me on your pinglist for open slots!
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
@deramadus AAAAA I just saw this comment and it made me so happy. Thank you so much, I had such a great time drawing him tbh, he's an amazing character!
@deramadus AAAAA I just saw this comment and it made me so happy. Thank you so much, I had such a great time drawing him tbh, he's an amazing character!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Natron

If this is going to be opened up again someday, could you add me to the general pinglist? I love your art :)
@Natron

If this is going to be opened up again someday, could you add me to the general pinglist? I love your art :)
fiFase7.png Draca
She/They
FRT +3
Roleplay Clan
If you do art comms I'm probably on your pinglist lol
@dracatus oh it will be open again soon! Thank you so much for the interest, I'm just currently taking care of some of my own projects first. Bless ♥
@dracatus oh it will be open again soon! Thank you so much for the interest, I'm just currently taking care of some of my own projects first. Bless ♥
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="Natron" date="2019-11-27 10:26:18" ] Here he is!! I have to admit that I actually had a pretty hard time coming up with a good template and making it look sorta good. It was not easy UwU the reason why I had problems is because my style changed a lot from when I designed the first few templates, and now that I have a "more realistic approach" towards anatomy, trying to mix the FR art style and my style was quite hard, especially in such a small rectangle. But yeah, I hope you like it! It's still $7, no worries :^) thanks for commissioning me! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/LBP2A9v.png[/img][/center] [/quote] @captainsaviathan it was this! It's been quite some time since then, lmao! Don't worry tho, you did pay!
Natron wrote on 2019-11-27 10:26:18:
Here he is!! I have to admit that I actually had a pretty hard time coming up with a good template and making it look sorta good. It was not easy UwU the reason why I had problems is because my style changed a lot from when I designed the first few templates, and now that I have a "more realistic approach" towards anatomy, trying to mix the FR art style and my style was quite hard, especially in such a small rectangle.

But yeah, I hope you like it! It's still $7, no worries :^) thanks for commissioning me!
LBP2A9v.png

@captainsaviathan it was this! It's been quite some time since then, lmao! Don't worry tho, you did pay!
@natron thank goodness ! thanks for easing my brain I look at this sprite at least twice a week and its even got your name under it but oof thanks a ton!!!
@natron thank goodness ! thanks for easing my brain I look at this sprite at least twice a week and its even got your name under it but oof thanks a ton!!!
8HJ5652.png8hZb6VZ.png
@captainsaviathan that was fast! No worries, fam, I forget things all the time. Glad we could sort this out :^)
@captainsaviathan that was fast! No worries, fam, I forget things all the time. Glad we could sort this out :^)
Lovely art, dig the spooky aesthetic [emoji=spiral happy size=1][emoji=gold star size=1]
Lovely art, dig the spooky aesthetic
hiNCsI0.png01ce27bc770f0543108ae7a4e95ed21b55c6dab6.png
@quillfiend O-OH?

oh my gods, I never noticed that all of my featured art is sort of demonic and...skully. Wow, this revealed my true form, didn't it.

I'm actually very flexible with art, it's just that I really like muscles, anatomy and biology, I am not specifically shooting for spookiness HAHAHA thank you so much tho!
@quillfiend O-OH?

oh my gods, I never noticed that all of my featured art is sort of demonic and...skully. Wow, this revealed my true form, didn't it.

I'm actually very flexible with art, it's just that I really like muscles, anatomy and biology, I am not specifically shooting for spookiness HAHAHA thank you so much tho!
@gooeybear WOOO okay so I'm trying out slightly new things with this pixel art, primarily different methods so do tell if you like this sort of retro style. I'm still trying to find a faster alternative for myself.

[snip]

OH BTW I went for a capeless look to accentuate his physique a bit, hope you don't mind!
@gooeybear WOOO okay so I'm trying out slightly new things with this pixel art, primarily different methods so do tell if you like this sort of retro style. I'm still trying to find a faster alternative for myself.

[snip]

OH BTW I went for a capeless look to accentuate his physique a bit, hope you don't mind!
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32