Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lorie's digital drawings (open)
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 156 157
@bellzan oh, yeah, I tend to use a number of effects layers to create lighting effects that can sometimes shift the general hue of the artwork (in this case, I used reddish-pinks and purples I think)

but yeah you're free to color correct it however you'd like, once I'm able I can also send you the version without lighting effects. glad you like it otherwise though!
@bellzan oh, yeah, I tend to use a number of effects layers to create lighting effects that can sometimes shift the general hue of the artwork (in this case, I used reddish-pinks and purples I think)

but yeah you're free to color correct it however you'd like, once I'm able I can also send you the version without lighting effects. glad you like it otherwise though!
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
@Gouldiae

That would be great!
@Gouldiae

That would be great!
44303339972_bbca1c3340_o.gif button_cts.png512.1xOrd.bellzan_zpsoczvztar.png24990473472_c6b3e103bf_o.png
@Gouldiae

I love your art! Could you add me to your pinglist, please? ^^
@Gouldiae

I love your art! Could you add me to your pinglist, please? ^^
tumblr_nqi7ugRwjP1uy6rdio3_r1_400.png
FR+9
Adorbs Accents
will do!
will do!
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

Please add me to your pinglist! ^^
Please add me to your pinglist! ^^
ATLJ0at.png
@Gouldiae, do you have a slot open for a USD paymest of some Emblems?

I think I finally know what I want my Clan's icon and badge crest to be and I have been a fan of the art style you have with the Emblems.
@Gouldiae, do you have a slot open for a USD paymest of some Emblems?

I think I finally know what I want my Clan's icon and badge crest to be and I have been a fan of the art style you have with the Emblems.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Katsuji yeah I have slots open for USD :D I'd be happy to draw some for you so let me know if you're still interested!
@Katsuji yeah I have slots open for USD :D I'd be happy to draw some for you so let me know if you're still interested!
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

@gouldiae hello, do you have any gem slots open? your art is beautiful and i'd love to nab one if you do ;o;
@gouldiae hello, do you have any gem slots open? your art is beautiful and i'd love to nab one if you do ;o;
a8byJKr.gif
@ridill yes I do, order away! :D
@ridill yes I do, order away! :D
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

@gouldiae eee tysm! i'm looking to get a shaded/neat full color fullbody of this lad here: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61904772][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=788729&skin=34636&apparel=821,1748,21238,21215,21287,21279,21271,21836,21841&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] instead of the flowerfall though, i'd like to get little bubbles around his limbs, and instead of the fairies do you mind adding little fish around his head? idk if you charge extra for that, please lemme know if you do! ;o; i'll send payment once you confirm! the image is a scry because he still needs to grow up, his skin is below if you need it! [skin=34636]
@gouldiae eee tysm! i'm looking to get a shaded/neat full color fullbody of this lad here:
scry?sdid=788729&skin=34636&apparel=821,1748,21238,21215,21287,21279,21271,21836,21841&xt=dressing.png

instead of the flowerfall though, i'd like to get little bubbles around his limbs, and instead of the fairies do you mind adding little fish around his head? idk if you charge extra for that, please lemme know if you do! ;o;

i'll send payment once you confirm! the image is a scry because he still needs to grow up, his skin is below if you need it!

a8byJKr.gif
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 156 157