Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lorie's digital drawings (open)
1 2 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157
@reneerenee16

Alright! You mean this artwork, I assume? Just to be completely clear :D as for a background, I figured you're thinking some lights and balloons maybe? Feel free to suggest elements I should include in the background!

along with the background I'm thinking the price for a medium shaded chibi would come to around 5500g, though it would depend ultimately on what the background includes exactly. let me know what you think!
@reneerenee16

Alright! You mean this artwork, I assume? Just to be completely clear :D as for a background, I figured you're thinking some lights and balloons maybe? Feel free to suggest elements I should include in the background!

along with the background I'm thinking the price for a medium shaded chibi would come to around 5500g, though it would depend ultimately on what the background includes exactly. let me know what you think!
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
@kyruiz

hey! sure I'd be happy to take a small chibi commission for gems, let me know what you'd like :)
@kyruiz

hey! sure I'd be happy to take a small chibi commission for gems, let me know what you'd like :)
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

Yep that's the one I meant! And I was more-so thinking of something akin to THIS in terms of a background, kinda that center stage feel, and if you wanted to add balloons or other props that would be totally up to you.
But wondered what that might come out to as a total in USD with the medium chibi (Meduim chibi price + background price = total cost USD).
Yep that's the one I meant! And I was more-so thinking of something akin to THIS in terms of a background, kinda that center stage feel, and if you wanted to add balloons or other props that would be totally up to you.
But wondered what that might come out to as a total in USD with the medium chibi (Meduim chibi price + background price = total cost USD).
FiXHBF2.png
@reneerenee16

I see, thanks for the reference on the background :D in USD I'm thinking $50 for the whole thing, let me know if that is alright with you !
@reneerenee16

I see, thanks for the reference on the background :D in USD I'm thinking $50 for the whole thing, let me know if that is alright with you !
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

sweet \o/
was hoping for smthn of this character ; https://toyhou.se/17521567.fen-asphodel/gallery
but i cant decide between their humanoid form or their creature design :0c if you have a preference you can go with whichever you prefer!
sweet \o/
was hoping for smthn of this character ; https://toyhou.se/17521567.fen-asphodel/gallery
but i cant decide between their humanoid form or their creature design :0c if you have a preference you can go with whichever you prefer!
56144473_835ETCgRGY9fpIb.png
@kyruiz

Sure thing :) I tend to have a better time drawing creature designs so if you don't mind I would go with that! But I'm absolutely fine with humanoids as well so if you change your mind and want to choose the humanoid version just let me know! either way the price for the chibi will be 3500g
@kyruiz

Sure thing :) I tend to have a better time drawing creature designs so if you don't mind I would go with that! But I'm absolutely fine with humanoids as well so if you change your mind and want to choose the humanoid version just let me know! either way the price for the chibi will be 3500g
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

o7! i figured but dont mind and figured id give the choice :D would you prefer payment via pm or cr ?
o7! i figured but dont mind and figured id give the choice :D would you prefer payment via pm or cr ?
56144473_835ETCgRGY9fpIb.png
@kyruiz

either PM or CR is fine with me ! :)
@kyruiz

either PM or CR is fine with me ! :)
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

Yep that sounds perfect! I'll send you my email so you can send me a paypal invoice!
Yep that sounds perfect! I'll send you my email so you can send me a paypal invoice!
FiXHBF2.png
@Gouldiae are you open for comissions?
@Gouldiae are you open for comissions?
[img]IMAGE URL HERE[/img][img]IMAGE URL HERE[/img][img]IMAGE URL HERE[/img]

[url]19mvW3y.png[/url]
1 2 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157