Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | LEAVING, all done, thank you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 80 81
@Powell I do quite like your style! What’re you interested in from me?

@inkdragons If you do animals, I’d be curious to see examples of that!
@Powell I do quite like your style! What’re you interested in from me?

@inkdragons If you do animals, I’d be curious to see examples of that!
4fhnuyq.gif.................

- Serena - she/her - ENTJ - author-
Hi, I love the stars and I'm not in Arcane, shocker.
Dragon Search Thread
Wishlist
FR time +2
mK4Wrg9.giftGcXdLv.gif
F8WMfQz.pngeGiN2Xv.png
I got a pretty cartoony style if youre interested! i got my shop with all my prices and stuff linked in my sig and i have a lot of examples here: https://caracali-art.tumblr.com
I got a pretty cartoony style if youre interested! i got my shop with all my prices and stuff linked in my sig and i have a lot of examples here: https://caracali-art.tumblr.com
@Alphanix
Hello!
Check out the two art shops in my sig, I mostly specialize in animals and cartoony characters :> (not sure if you're after realistic animals or what I offer)
@Alphanix
Hello!
Check out the two art shops in my sig, I mostly specialize in animals and cartoony characters :> (not sure if you're after realistic animals or what I offer)
image20.jpg
@Alphanix which style piqued your interest, and what kind of animals? I used to do animals a lot but any examples are on my old computer, which crashes frequently, so I want to know which specifically to get
@Alphanix which style piqued your interest, and what kind of animals? I used to do animals a lot but any examples are on my old computer, which crashes frequently, so I want to know which specifically to get
tumblr_pg9jqoU6Jz1xb0ckho3_r1_500.png
@Caracali I do like your style, especially the cats! What are you interested in?

@GlitchyOddy I don’t think it’s what I’m looking for, sorry!

@inkdragoms I like your traditional digital style art, and perhaps feline or canine?

@DaGrandDragon39 I’ll check out your YouTube for more examples in a bit!
@Caracali I do like your style, especially the cats! What are you interested in?

@GlitchyOddy I don’t think it’s what I’m looking for, sorry!

@inkdragoms I like your traditional digital style art, and perhaps feline or canine?

@DaGrandDragon39 I’ll check out your YouTube for more examples in a bit!
4fhnuyq.gif.................

- Serena - she/her - ENTJ - author-
Hi, I love the stars and I'm not in Arcane, shocker.
Dragon Search Thread
Wishlist
FR time +2
mK4Wrg9.giftGcXdLv.gif
F8WMfQz.pngeGiN2Xv.png
@alphanix i'd totally be into your scattersights! i don't know half the names of your clothing, but i'd also be interested in the starlight cloak, your wind emblem, marigold flowerfall, and that one mask thing that has the black bar and yellow feather like ribbons (i cant find the name!)
@alphanix i'd totally be into your scattersights! i don't know half the names of your clothing, but i'd also be interested in the starlight cloak, your wind emblem, marigold flowerfall, and that one mask thing that has the black bar and yellow feather like ribbons (i cant find the name!)
@/Alphanix (not pinging because it's not an important reply and I'd rather not futher flood your notifications)
That's fine! Thank you for looking anyways ^-^
@/Alphanix (not pinging because it's not an important reply and I'd rather not futher flood your notifications)
That's fine! Thank you for looking anyways ^-^
image20.jpg
I'm interested in your Red Rose Flowerfall and Haunted Flame Candles but am unfortunately too busy with school to offer art at the moment. Would there be anything else you might consider accepting? (I do have characters if they spike your interest)
I'm interested in your Red Rose Flowerfall and Haunted Flame Candles but am unfortunately too busy with school to offer art at the moment. Would there be anything else you might consider accepting? (I do have characters if they spike your interest)
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
Im interested in getting some apparel any piece/pieces of apparel esp fest stuff! (anything from before this years flameforgers) that are worth about the same as the prices in my shop but most things work

pm me with what exactly you want so i can give you more specifics!
Im interested in getting some apparel any piece/pieces of apparel esp fest stuff! (anything from before this years flameforgers) that are worth about the same as the prices in my shop but most things work

pm me with what exactly you want so i can give you more specifics!
[img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/1a5c7d3ff4aa50dcfc435ec73784b34e/tumblr_otod7uRrYo1thf07jo1_r1_1280.png[/img][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/0946f1143225ebdb6a0eaa9a92702e23/tumblr_pgryf6FIIX1xb0ckho1_500.png[/img] The first one is a bit older and the second one took me about 10 minutes to make, if that wasn;t quite the style you were looking for I can find another.
tumblr_otod7uRrYo1thf07jo1_r1_1280.pngtumblr_pgryf6FIIX1xb0ckho1_500.png
The first one is a bit older and the second one took me about 10 minutes to make, if that wasn;t quite the style you were looking for I can find another.
tumblr_pg9jqoU6Jz1xb0ckho3_r1_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 80 81