Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | LEAVING, all done, thank you!
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81
^
^
4fhnuyq.gif.................

- Serena - she/her - ENTJ - author-
Hi, I love the stars and I'm not in Arcane, shocker.
Dragon Search Thread
Wishlist
FR time +2
mK4Wrg9.giftGcXdLv.gif
F8WMfQz.pngeGiN2Xv.png
^
^

Dragon Search Thread
Wishlist
FR time +2
mK4Wrg9.giftGcXdLv.gif
F8WMfQz.pngeGiN2Xv.png
@Alphanix
Here's some examples of my art, from most recent to least: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, cartoony gore warning!. They're all from within the past year except the last one, but that I included because it's the most involved. I love drawing wolves and wolf-based OCs, so lmk what you have in mind if you like any of this!
@Alphanix
Here's some examples of my art, from most recent to least: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, cartoony gore warning!. They're all from within the past year except the last one, but that I included because it's the most involved. I love drawing wolves and wolf-based OCs, so lmk what you have in mind if you like any of this!
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpGvDCa4.png
@Mirrorface What do your prices look at? :)
@Mirrorface What do your prices look at? :)

Dragon Search Thread
Wishlist
FR time +2
mK4Wrg9.giftGcXdLv.gif
F8WMfQz.pngeGiN2Xv.png
@Alphanix
See now that's tricky b/c 900 gems is $9 USD and that's not a lot, but 900 gems /is/ a lot by this game's standards.

How does a full body shaded colored image + a flat colored headshot of the same character sound?
@Alphanix
See now that's tricky b/c 900 gems is $9 USD and that's not a lot, but 900 gems /is/ a lot by this game's standards.

How does a full body shaded colored image + a flat colored headshot of the same character sound?
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
@Mirrorface Yeah, the conversion is a bit iffy. That sounds good to me!

On an off note, I totally missed your signature before I asked, sorry! I'd also be interested in a full body shaded and colored with a pixel full body, that'd be cool, too! That'd be somewhere around 800g, wouldn't it? I'm not entirely sure your conversion rate.

Or if you wanted to do two characters in one piece, that would be totally cool with me. If none of these appeal, we can always do your original offer! :)
@Mirrorface Yeah, the conversion is a bit iffy. That sounds good to me!

On an off note, I totally missed your signature before I asked, sorry! I'd also be interested in a full body shaded and colored with a pixel full body, that'd be cool, too! That'd be somewhere around 800g, wouldn't it? I'm not entirely sure your conversion rate.

Or if you wanted to do two characters in one piece, that would be totally cool with me. If none of these appeal, we can always do your original offer! :)

Dragon Search Thread
Wishlist
FR time +2
mK4Wrg9.giftGcXdLv.gif
F8WMfQz.pngeGiN2Xv.png
@Alphanix
Np! The prices in my art thread are from 2015 so they're way under priced due to inflation, not to mention my art has changed. For example, I haven't done a pixel fullbody in years so I don't really wanna offer it.

Would you mind if I saw the character you had in mind?
@Alphanix
Np! The prices in my art thread are from 2015 so they're way under priced due to inflation, not to mention my art has changed. For example, I haven't done a pixel fullbody in years so I don't really wanna offer it.

Would you mind if I saw the character you had in mind?
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
@Mirrorface I completely understand! I don't know which one yet, but it will be one of these two.
@Mirrorface I completely understand! I don't know which one yet, but it will be one of these two.

Dragon Search Thread
Wishlist
FR time +2
mK4Wrg9.giftGcXdLv.gif
F8WMfQz.pngeGiN2Xv.png
@Alphanix
Oh, they're so cute! Also, their designs are a lot more simple than I was expecting. Tell you what, I'll do colored/shaded full-bodies of the both of them separately, plus a colored/lightly shaded (shading, but with not as much detail) headshot of the both of them together for the full 900 gems. Does that sound fair?
@Alphanix
Oh, they're so cute! Also, their designs are a lot more simple than I was expecting. Tell you what, I'll do colored/shaded full-bodies of the both of them separately, plus a colored/lightly shaded (shading, but with not as much detail) headshot of the both of them together for the full 900 gems. Does that sound fair?
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
@Mirrorface Thank you so much, that sounds fantastic! I'll send over the 900g right now. Feel free to add some extra markings, such as lighter or darker colors, if you'd wish. If not, that's totally fine, too, just wanted to give you a little creative opportunity!
@Mirrorface Thank you so much, that sounds fantastic! I'll send over the 900g right now. Feel free to add some extra markings, such as lighter or darker colors, if you'd wish. If not, that's totally fine, too, just wanted to give you a little creative opportunity!

Dragon Search Thread
Wishlist
FR time +2
mK4Wrg9.giftGcXdLv.gif
F8WMfQz.pngeGiN2Xv.png
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81