Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | LEAVING, all done, thank you!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 80 81
@alphanix

Ahh, that's great! What sorta thing were you thinking about?

(Also, do you have a way we could contact each other outside of FR like a Discord or something? Just so I don't miss anything and I can give you updates on stuff easier)
@alphanix

Ahh, that's great! What sorta thing were you thinking about?

(Also, do you have a way we could contact each other outside of FR like a Discord or something? Just so I don't miss anything and I can give you updates on stuff easier)
Ly | It/its | FRT+ 0 | 22
Art shop
@stakataka I've got a Discord! I'd love to chat with you there, if that makes things easier.
@stakataka I've got a Discord! I'd love to chat with you there, if that makes things easier.
4fhnuyq.gif.................

- Serena - she/her - ENTJ - author-
Hi, I love the stars and I'm not in Arcane, shocker.
Dragon Search Thread
Wishlist
FR time +2
mK4Wrg9.giftGcXdLv.gif
F8WMfQz.pngeGiN2Xv.png
@alphanix

Oh sweet! You can send me a friend request on there, I'll PM you my username in a sec since I don't usually like putting it out in public :'D
@alphanix

Oh sweet! You can send me a friend request on there, I'll PM you my username in a sec since I don't usually like putting it out in public :'D
Ly | It/its | FRT+ 0 | 22
Art shop
@Alphanix I can try my very best to go off of a description-only but I will probably end up sending you a lot of in-progress pics :'D I'm mostly interested in pure gems or treasure, and for a full-body with color and light shading in that style, I'd say 2500 gems, or less if you just wanted flat colors or a thighs-up pic, etc :o

I will warn you that I won't be able to start until next Wednesday, but if that's not an issue, let me know ^^
@Alphanix I can try my very best to go off of a description-only but I will probably end up sending you a lot of in-progress pics :'D I'm mostly interested in pure gems or treasure, and for a full-body with color and light shading in that style, I'd say 2500 gems, or less if you just wanted flat colors or a thighs-up pic, etc :o

I will warn you that I won't be able to start until next Wednesday, but if that's not an issue, let me know ^^
cZLsLHr.png
@Jaena That's completely fine! Unfortunately I don't have any gems or treasure on me because I'm trying to get rid of everything on my account, but I can definitely sell some items to reach 2500g. Thighs-up would be good! If there are any items that definitely interest you, that would be awesome too. And that's fine if you aren't able to start immediately!
@Jaena That's completely fine! Unfortunately I don't have any gems or treasure on me because I'm trying to get rid of everything on my account, but I can definitely sell some items to reach 2500g. Thighs-up would be good! If there are any items that definitely interest you, that would be awesome too. And that's fine if you aren't able to start immediately!

Dragon Search Thread
Wishlist
FR time +2
mK4Wrg9.giftGcXdLv.gif
F8WMfQz.pngeGiN2Xv.png
STILL searching!
STILL searching!

Dragon Search Thread
Wishlist
FR time +2
mK4Wrg9.giftGcXdLv.gif
F8WMfQz.pngeGiN2Xv.png
@Alphanix For a thighs-up, I'd ask for 1500 gems (or the item equivalent). Are you getting rid of your familiars as well? :o
@Alphanix For a thighs-up, I'd ask for 1500 gems (or the item equivalent). Are you getting rid of your familiars as well? :o
cZLsLHr.png
@Jaena Alright, awesome! And yes I am, is there any you’re intersted in specifically?
@Jaena Alright, awesome! And yes I am, is there any you’re intersted in specifically?

Dragon Search Thread
Wishlist
FR time +2
mK4Wrg9.giftGcXdLv.gif
F8WMfQz.pngeGiN2Xv.png
@Alphanix ahh thanks for considering :D let me know what your final decision is once you make it!

As for what I'm looking for... I'm not entirely sure to be honest.

I am fan of imps though and Atlantis stood out to me-- or seafood. My dragons plow through that and I just never seem to have enough ;v;

Envisage is very pretty too.

I also like to hoard apparel, so basically anything is okay c:
@Alphanix ahh thanks for considering :D let me know what your final decision is once you make it!

As for what I'm looking for... I'm not entirely sure to be honest.

I am fan of imps though and Atlantis stood out to me-- or seafood. My dragons plow through that and I just never seem to have enough ;v;

Envisage is very pretty too.

I also like to hoard apparel, so basically anything is okay c:
Psst. Hey. Wanna buy some accents?
@Alphanix Yes, I am interested in your Deeprealm Hunter, Phoenix, Ultimate Buttersnake, and Mossy Pohip specifically :o
@Alphanix Yes, I am interested in your Deeprealm Hunter, Phoenix, Ultimate Buttersnake, and Mossy Pohip specifically :o
cZLsLHr.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 80 81