Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | LEAVING, all done, thank you!
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81
@Alphanix
Sick! I gotta go run raids with my MMO guild in 20 mins, but I'll get started on some sketches! I'll try to give you progress as I go too so you feel free to let me know if you want anything changed!

I know you're leaving FR with this; is here still a good place to contact you or do you have like a Discord or smth you'd rather I keep in touch with you by?
@Alphanix
Sick! I gotta go run raids with my MMO guild in 20 mins, but I'll get started on some sketches! I'll try to give you progress as I go too so you feel free to let me know if you want anything changed!

I know you're leaving FR with this; is here still a good place to contact you or do you have like a Discord or smth you'd rather I keep in touch with you by?
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpGvDCa4.png
@Mirrorface That's completely all right, no rush at all! You can keep contacting me here, since I'm still waiting from art from other artists on here, and I have things to give away :)

And just a couple of details on the characters that I just wanted to note: The female (tan wolf) has one eye, one gold eye. The male has two gold eyes. Both have pink paw pads. As for personality, the male is usually warm and open, and the female shy, but has the same warmth.

Thanks so much once again!
@Mirrorface That's completely all right, no rush at all! You can keep contacting me here, since I'm still waiting from art from other artists on here, and I have things to give away :)

And just a couple of details on the characters that I just wanted to note: The female (tan wolf) has one eye, one gold eye. The male has two gold eyes. Both have pink paw pads. As for personality, the male is usually warm and open, and the female shy, but has the same warmth.

Thanks so much once again!
4fhnuyq.gif.................

- Serena - she/her - ENTJ - author-
Hi, I love the stars and I'm not in Arcane, shocker.
Dragon Search Thread
Wishlist
FR time +2
mK4Wrg9.giftGcXdLv.gif
F8WMfQz.pngeGiN2Xv.png
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81