Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lore Snippets w/ Outfits & More!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27
@artemiswanderer - You captured Alto perfectly, and then some. I was stuck on the instruments as well, but I don't think he needs them now - that outfit is stellar.
And Irid...wow! I know thistle can be a bit of a pain to work with. ;) He's going to be a fun character to work into the clan with that bio you came up with.

Thank you SO much!
@artemiswanderer - You captured Alto perfectly, and then some. I was stuck on the instruments as well, but I don't think he needs them now - that outfit is stellar.
And Irid...wow! I know thistle can be a bit of a pain to work with. ;) He's going to be a fun character to work into the clan with that bio you came up with.

Thank you SO much!
@artemiswanderer
So sorry for the late response, I must have missed the ping!

Hathor looks great, thank you for the lore and outfit! :)
@artemiswanderer
So sorry for the late response, I must have missed the ping!

Hathor looks great, thank you for the lore and outfit! :)
wuW0njL.pngT8IIRHW.png
@Helsing @Katelle

It's been a bit, but I've reopened orders if you're still interested! ^^

@JustNatureThings

speaking of missed pings ajdhasjh but I'm glad you like it, thanks!!
@Helsing @Katelle

It's been a bit, but I've reopened orders if you're still interested! ^^

@JustNatureThings

speaking of missed pings ajdhasjh but I'm glad you like it, thanks!!
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
Can I claim a spot for a couple hours? I'm on my phone so filling in the form is a bit annoying. If it's oke I will send the form a little later today!
Can I claim a spot for a couple hours? I'm on my phone so filling in the form is a bit annoying. If it's oke I will send the form a little later today!
CXuWKHk.png
@Helsing Sure! No problem.
@Helsing Sure! No problem.
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
Hey, I hope it's alright to order for a dragon that doesn't have a name yet! If not, I can come back and repost this later, haha. [quote] [b]Dragon Picture/Link:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45917546] [img]https://i.imgur.com/qAMeM7e.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name & ID:[/b] ????? #45917546 [b]Theme:[/b] I don't have too many ideas for this fella's lore, just that they're some kind of vampire? Possibly goofy and affable with a flair for dramatics, but I don't mind if you think of something else! [b]Number of apparel slots:[/b] Any amount is fine! [b]Any items to avoid:[/b] Just the default ones you avoid is good. [b]Any items or skins/accents to include:[/b] Nope. [b]Service:[/b] All-in-One, please! [b]Anything else:[/b] I would love it if you used they/them pronouns for this dragon, would that be okay? Also, I'd prefer it if you used items that were different than the ones they currently have in their bio, but I'm totally okay with it if you can't find anything else suitable![/quote]
Hey, I hope it's alright to order for a dragon that doesn't have a name yet! If not, I can come back and repost this later, haha.
Quote:
Dragon Picture/Link:

qAMeM7e.png

Dragon Name & ID: ????? #45917546
Theme: I don't have too many ideas for this fella's lore, just that they're some kind of vampire? Possibly goofy and affable with a flair for dramatics, but I don't mind if you think of something else!
Number of apparel slots: Any amount is fine!
Any items to avoid: Just the default ones you avoid is good.
Any items or skins/accents to include: Nope.
Service: All-in-One, please!
Anything else: I would love it if you used they/them pronouns for this dragon, would that be okay?
Also, I'd prefer it if you used items that were different than the ones they currently have in their bio, but I'm totally okay with it if you can't find anything else suitable!
art by noodlestuff
QrtG9rA.png
@Parkakid No name is fine! Would you like me to give them a name? ^^ Also, they/them pronouns is just fine too. If you'd like to send over the 15kt/15g I'll get started on them.
@Parkakid No name is fine! Would you like me to give them a name? ^^ Also, they/them pronouns is just fine too. If you'd like to send over the 15kt/15g I'll get started on them.
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
@artemiswanderer
Oh, I would love for you to if that isn't too much trouble! I hope it's okay that I might modify it though; if you don't want me to then I won't!
@artemiswanderer
Oh, I would love for you to if that isn't too much trouble! I hope it's okay that I might modify it though; if you don't want me to then I won't!
art by noodlestuff
QrtG9rA.png
Thank you so much <: Dragon Picture/Link: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14877576] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/148776/14877576_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name & ID: 'REPImpulse' #14877576 Theme: I have no idea.. Number of apparel slots: all are fine Any items to avoid: None (well expect ks etc) Any items or skins/accents to include: can you please use the accent she is wearing? you can also use the apparel she is already wearing but it's not neccesary Service: all-in-one Anything else: if you could help wit a a new name for her that would be great and I gladly pay extra for that
Thank you so much <:

Dragon Picture/Link:
14877576_350.png

Dragon Name & ID: 'REPImpulse' #14877576
Theme: I have no idea..
Number of apparel slots: all are fine
Any items to avoid: None (well expect ks etc)
Any items or skins/accents to include: can you please use the accent she is wearing? you can also use the apparel she is already wearing but it's not neccesary
Service: all-in-one
Anything else: if you could help wit a a new name for her that would be great and I gladly pay extra for that
CXuWKHk.png
Hopefully you’ll be able to do something with her.
Quote:
Dragon Picture/Link: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=414160&tab=dragon&did=44718844
Dragon Name & ID: Peps, 44718844
Theme: maybe something to do with animals
Number of apparel slots: I have 8 and I’m planning on 9, but what you think works is fine with me
Any items to avoid: anything super dark
Any items or skins/accents to include: N/A
Service: all in one please
Anything else: she’s named after one of my parrots because they are both blue and white pied, that’s part of the reason having her have something to do with animals would be cool

Hopefully you’ll be able to do something with her.
Quote:
Dragon Picture/Link: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=414160&tab=dragon&did=44718844
Dragon Name & ID: Peps, 44718844
Theme: maybe something to do with animals
Number of apparel slots: I have 8 and I’m planning on 9, but what you think works is fine with me
Any items to avoid: anything super dark
Any items or skins/accents to include: N/A
Service: all in one please
Anything else: she’s named after one of my parrots because they are both blue and white pied, that’s part of the reason having her have something to do with animals would be cool

BIRBS MAKE THE BEST PETS!! FITE ME BOI!!

(and yes I am well aware that my username has ‘dog’ in it. It has been mentioned multiple times and you are not the first to point it out [thank you for your time])
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27