Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lore Snippets w/ Outfits & More!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@Helsing Female skydancers are my absolute favorite to dress! [columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#8C1717][i][b]R[/b]aina[/i][/font][/size] [color=#CC1100][font=arial][b][i]— Witchery in the Blood and Bones —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]Raina learned the art of witchcraft and sorcery at her mother's knee. The long histories of magic and spells perfected through her family's lineage she picked up within weeks and eagerly sought out more. The seductive power of magic hooked her thoroughly and dragged her down deep. As she grew, Raina developed her own style of craft as well. Smart enough to not test her new potions and spells on herself, Raina found 'volunteers' instead, usually travelers she bewitched with a simple elixir. The results were quite fascinating sometimes. She has also been known to perform a bit of witchcraft on herself; small things here and there like enhanced strength, seeing in the dark, poisonous blood, immunity to fire, nothing too serious... • Raina only performs magic on herself that she is completely confident will work. Unfortunately for the volunteers who prove that the spell or potion is ready to go, she has a knife ready for them. • She does not go out of her way to cause trouble to others unless she needs something for her magic. Usually Raina is content to be left alone to her studies. • She views the concept of morality and good/evil as constructs which hold others back achieving true power. • Raina is truly addicted to the power of magic, both using and imbibing it. • Her hands have bleached permanently white from mixing potions and she has lost all feeling in her fingers. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/13421.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/6a2a4a5282590ee371a2b5251580d97a/tumblr_pg30ce2f621w4t8qho4_r1_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Raina Mature [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Witch Chaotic Evil [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Loner • Deceptive • Inventive • [/size][/color] [item=black witch] [item=bonepriest venom] [item=crimson jadevine] [/columns] [center][outfit=575163][/center] [code][columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#8C1717][i][b]R[/b]aina[/i][/font][/size] [color=#CC1100][font=arial][b][i]— Witchery in the Blood and Bones —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]Raina learned the art of witchcraft and sorcery at her mother's knee. The long histories of magic and spells perfected through her family's lineage she picked up within weeks and eagerly sought out more. The seductive power of magic hooked her thoroughly and dragged her down deep. As she grew, Raina developed her own style of craft as well. Smart enough to not test her new potions and spells on herself, Raina found 'volunteers' instead, usually travelers she bewitched with a simple elixir. The results were quite fascinating sometimes. She has also been known to perform a bit of witchcraft on herself; small things here and there like enhanced strength, seeing in the dark, poisonous blood, immunity to fire, nothing too serious... • Raina only performs magic on herself that she is completely confident will work. Unfortunately for the volunteers who prove that the spell or potion is ready to go, she has a knife ready for them. • She does not go out of her way to cause trouble to others unless she needs something for her magic. Usually Raina is content to be left alone to her studies. • She views the concept of morality and good/evil as constructs which hold others back achieving true power. • Raina is truly addicted to the power of magic, both using and imbibing it. • Her hands have bleached permanently white from mixing potions and she has lost all feeling in her fingers. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/13421.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/6a2a4a5282590ee371a2b5251580d97a/tumblr_pg30ce2f621w4t8qho4_r1_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Raina Mature [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Witch Chaotic Evil [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Loner • Deceptive • Inventive • [/size][/color] [item=black witch] [item=bonepriest venom] [item=crimson jadevine] [/columns] [center][outfit=575163][/center][/code]
@Helsing
Female skydancers are my absolute favorite to dress!
Raina
— Witchery in the Blood and Bones —

Raina learned the art of witchcraft and sorcery at her mother's knee. The long histories of magic and spells perfected through her family's lineage she picked up within weeks and eagerly sought out more. The seductive power of magic hooked her thoroughly and dragged her down deep. As she grew, Raina developed her own style of craft as well. Smart enough to not test her new potions and spells on herself, Raina found 'volunteers' instead, usually travelers she bewitched with a simple elixir. The results were quite fascinating sometimes. She has also been known to perform a bit of witchcraft on herself; small things here and there like enhanced strength, seeing in the dark, poisonous blood, immunity to fire, nothing too serious...

• Raina only performs magic on herself that she is completely confident will work. Unfortunately for the volunteers who prove that the spell or potion is ready to go, she has a knife ready for them.
• She does not go out of her way to cause trouble to others unless she needs something for her magic. Usually Raina is content to be left alone to her studies.
• She views the concept of morality and good/evil as constructs which hold others back achieving true power.
• Raina is truly addicted to the power of magic, both using and imbibing it.
• Her hands have bleached permanently white from mixing potions and she has lost all feeling in her fingers.

13421.png
tumblr_pg30ce2f621w4t8qho4_r1_400.png

- Attributes -
x
Name
Mature
Occupation
Alignment
Witch
Chaotic Evil
• Loner • Deceptive • Inventive •

Black Witch Bonepriest Venom Crimson Jadevine
Raina
Code:
[columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#8C1717][i][b]R[/b]aina[/i][/font][/size] [color=#CC1100][font=arial][b][i]— Witchery in the Blood and Bones —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]Raina learned the art of witchcraft and sorcery at her mother's knee. The long histories of magic and spells perfected through her family's lineage she picked up within weeks and eagerly sought out more. The seductive power of magic hooked her thoroughly and dragged her down deep. As she grew, Raina developed her own style of craft as well. Smart enough to not test her new potions and spells on herself, Raina found 'volunteers' instead, usually travelers she bewitched with a simple elixir. The results were quite fascinating sometimes. She has also been known to perform a bit of witchcraft on herself; small things here and there like enhanced strength, seeing in the dark, poisonous blood, immunity to fire, nothing too serious... • Raina only performs magic on herself that she is completely confident will work. Unfortunately for the volunteers who prove that the spell or potion is ready to go, she has a knife ready for them. • She does not go out of her way to cause trouble to others unless she needs something for her magic. Usually Raina is content to be left alone to her studies. • She views the concept of morality and good/evil as constructs which hold others back achieving true power. • Raina is truly addicted to the power of magic, both using and imbibing it. • Her hands have bleached permanently white from mixing potions and she has lost all feeling in her fingers. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/13421.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/6a2a4a5282590ee371a2b5251580d97a/tumblr_pg30ce2f621w4t8qho4_r1_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Raina Mature [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Witch Chaotic Evil [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Loner • Deceptive • Inventive • [/size][/color] [item=black witch] [item=bonepriest venom] [item=crimson jadevine] [/columns] [center][outfit=575163][/center]
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
Oh it's amazing, thank you so much! I had a lot of trouble with her lore etc so this is great. I really love the outfit, definitely gonna use it :D

can you ping me if you open more slots?
Oh it's amazing, thank you so much! I had a lot of trouble with her lore etc so this is great. I really love the outfit, definitely gonna use it :D

can you ping me if you open more slots?
CXuWKHk.png
@Helsing

Ahh thank you!! ^^ I'll definitely ping you when I get through the current batch of orders.
@Helsing

Ahh thank you!! ^^ I'll definitely ping you when I get through the current batch of orders.
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
@Mardidog What a good colorful boy. And then a complete 180 for Parthenon lol. I went back and forth a lot on her cowl. I think she looks good with or without it tbh. I gave Indie an extra outfit cause I had an idea that required a lot more apparel slots. [columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#32CD32][i][b]I[/b]ndie[/i][/font][/size] [color=#7D26CD][font=arial][b][i]— Never Too Old to Play —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]Indie knows all too well the importance of humor and fun. He found solace from a rough upbringing in toys and now he helps bring that enjoyment to others. Indie's a big proponent that toys aren't just for hatchlings either. He has quite the collection of toys and figurines himself, some of which he made. He firmly believes that it's important to keep your sense of wonder alive and active. However, he knows when a situation calls for gravity and can buckle down at those times. As soon as he can, he'll hop right back to his normal playful self. • Though he likes to joke around, Indie is far from a fool and is quick on the uptake. • Indie has a strong sense of fairness. He's good at finding the middle ground and is often called upon to help with compromises and judgment. • He specializes in making mechanical toys - some of his windups can even fly. • He has kept his childhood toy, a rather tattered and worn sweetpuff plush. • Indie has a tendency to jump around from one project to the other. He gets everything finished eventually but it's not uncommon to see him abruptly abandon one task to run to something else. • He's colorblind along the red-purple spectrum. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/23811.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/e32cf6de54b235681c332e2c8596d52e/tumblr_pfxcs4rlhc1w4t8qho3_r1_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Indie Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Toymaker Neutral Good [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Distractible • Earnest • Caring • [/size][/color] [item=Marva's Mischievous Hat] [item=Playful Windsinger Puppet] [item=Brightly Painted Bird Toy] [/columns] [center][outfit=575568][outfit=575584][/center] [columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#303030][i][b]P[/b]arthenon[/i][/font][/size] [color=#458B00][font=arial][b][i]— Shadows Waiver. Loyalty Doesn't —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]Founding a clan is hardly an easy task, but Parthenon was more than up to the job. She staked out a territory where she and other dragons could live, defended it, and slowly over time, built a clan around her. Parthenon is a tough chieftain. Some may say she rules with an iron fist, and she does sometimes, but she's also adaptable and able to roll with changes. Parthenon will take in just about any dragon so long as they swear her loyalty to her and, by extension, the Shadowbinder. She has no pity for disloyalty or traitors and will deal out a swift, harsh punishment to them. • Parthenon has a near perfect sense of direction. It's almost impossible for her to get lost. • She likes to spar to keep herself and her clan up to snuff. She encourages her opponents not to hold back but is still the undefeated champion. • She has difficulty opening up emotionally to others. She considers it's a sign of a good leader not to show weakness. • Parthenon had a permanent crook in her tail, which she was born with. • She has never traveled outside of the Tangled Wood nor does she have any desire to do so. • With rumors coming from the Sunbeam Ruins of an emperor on the loose, Parthenon has been doubling security and training in her clan. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/987.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/31057237b01b5fff34228f05b11466eb/tumblr_pfxcs4rlhc1w4t8qho4_r2_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Parthenon Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Chieftain Lawful Neutral [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Fierce • Commanding • Proud • [/size][/color] [item=obsidian] [item=Shadowbinder Onyx Idol] [item=Spectral Bat] [/columns] [center][outfit=575692][/center] [code]INDIE [columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#32CD32][i][b]I[/b]ndie[/i][/font][/size] [color=#7D26CD][font=arial][b][i]— Never Too Old to Play —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]Indie knows all too well the importance of humor and fun. He found solace from a rough upbringing in toys and now he helps bring that enjoyment to others. Indie's a big proponent that toys aren't just for hatchlings either. He has quite the collection of toys and figurines himself, some of which he made. He firmly believes that it's important to keep your sense of wonder alive and active. However, he knows when a situation calls for gravity and can buckle down at those times. As soon as he can, he'll hop right back to his normal playful self. • Though he likes to joke around, Indie is far from a fool and is quick on the uptake. • Indie has a strong sense of fairness. He's good at finding the middle ground and is often called upon to help with compromises and judgment. • He specializes in making mechanical toys - some of his windups can even fly. • He has kept his childhood toy, a rather tattered and worn sweetpuff plush. • Indie has a tendency to jump around from one project to the other. He gets everything finished eventually but it's not uncommon to see him abruptly abandon one task to run to something else. • He's colorblind along the red-purple spectrum. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/23811.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/e32cf6de54b235681c332e2c8596d52e/tumblr_pfxcs4rlhc1w4t8qho3_r1_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Indie Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Toymaker Neutral Good [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Distractible • Earnest • Caring • [/size][/color] [item=Marva's Mischievous Hat] [item=Playful Windsinger Puppet] [item=Brightly Painted Bird Toy] [/columns] [center][outfit=575568][outfit=575584][/center] PARTHENON [columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#303030][i][b]P[/b]arthenon[/i][/font][/size] [color=#458B00][font=arial][b][i]— Shadows Waiver. Loyalty Doesn't —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]Founding a clan is hardly an easy task, but Parthenon was more than up to the job. She staked out a territory where she and other dragons could live, defended it, and slowly over time, built a clan around her. Parthenon is a tough chieftain. Some may say she rules with an iron fist, and she does sometimes, but she's also adaptable and able to roll with changes. Parthenon will take in just about any dragon so long as they swear her loyalty to her and, by extension, the Shadowbinder. She has no pity for disloyalty or traitors and will deal out a swift, harsh punishment to them. • Parthenon has a near perfect sense of direction. It's almost impossible for her to get lost. • She likes to spar to keep herself and her clan up to snuff. She encourages her opponents not to hold back but is still the undefeated champion. • She has difficulty opening up emotionally to others. She considers it's a sign of a good leader not to show weakness. • Parthenon had a permanent crook in her tail, which she was born with. • She has never traveled outside of the Tangled Wood nor does she have any desire to do so. • With rumors coming from the Sunbeam Ruins of an emperor on the loose, Parthenon has been doubling security and training in her clan. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/987.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/31057237b01b5fff34228f05b11466eb/tumblr_pfxcs4rlhc1w4t8qho4_r2_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Parthenon Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Chieftain Lawful Neutral [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Fierce • Commanding • Proud • [/size][/color] [item=obsidian] [item=Shadowbinder Onyx Idol] [item=Spectral Bat] [/columns] [center][outfit=575692][/center][/code]
@Mardidog
What a good colorful boy. And then a complete 180 for Parthenon lol. I went back and forth a lot on her cowl. I think she looks good with or without it tbh. I gave Indie an extra outfit cause I had an idea that required a lot more apparel slots.
Indie
— Never Too Old to Play —

Indie knows all too well the importance of humor and fun. He found solace from a rough upbringing in toys and now he helps bring that enjoyment to others. Indie's a big proponent that toys aren't just for hatchlings either. He has quite the collection of toys and figurines himself, some of which he made. He firmly believes that it's important to keep your sense of wonder alive and active. However, he knows when a situation calls for gravity and can buckle down at those times. As soon as he can, he'll hop right back to his normal playful self.

• Though he likes to joke around, Indie is far from a fool and is quick on the uptake.
• Indie has a strong sense of fairness. He's good at finding the middle ground and is often called upon to help with compromises and judgment.
• He specializes in making mechanical toys - some of his windups can even fly.
• He has kept his childhood toy, a rather tattered and worn sweetpuff plush.
• Indie has a tendency to jump around from one project to the other. He gets everything finished eventually but it's not uncommon to see him abruptly abandon one task to run to something else.
• He's colorblind along the red-purple spectrum.

23811.png
tumblr_pfxcs4rlhc1w4t8qho3_r1_400.png

- Attributes -
x
Name
Adult
Occupation
Alignment
Toymaker
Neutral Good
• Distractible • Earnest • Caring •

Marva's Mischievous Hat Playful Windsinger Puppet Brightly Painted Bird Toy
Indie
Indie2

Parthenon
— Shadows Waiver. Loyalty Doesn't —

Founding a clan is hardly an easy task, but Parthenon was more than up to the job. She staked out a territory where she and other dragons could live, defended it, and slowly over time, built a clan around her. Parthenon is a tough chieftain. Some may say she rules with an iron fist, and she does sometimes, but she's also adaptable and able to roll with changes. Parthenon will take in just about any dragon so long as they swear her loyalty to her and, by extension, the Shadowbinder. She has no pity for disloyalty or traitors and will deal out a swift, harsh punishment to them.

• Parthenon has a near perfect sense of direction. It's almost impossible for her to get lost.
• She likes to spar to keep herself and her clan up to snuff. She encourages her opponents not to hold back but is still the undefeated champion.
• She has difficulty opening up emotionally to others. She considers it's a sign of a good leader not to show weakness.
• Parthenon had a permanent crook in her tail, which she was born with.
• She has never traveled outside of the Tangled Wood nor does she have any desire to do so.
• With rumors coming from the Sunbeam Ruins of an emperor on the loose, Parthenon has been doubling security and training in her clan.

987.png
tumblr_pfxcs4rlhc1w4t8qho4_r2_400.png

- Attributes -
x
Name
Adult
Occupation
Alignment
Chieftain
Lawful Neutral
• Fierce • Commanding • Proud •

Obsidian Shadowbinder Onyx Idol Spectral Bat
Parthenon

Code:
INDIE [columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#32CD32][i][b]I[/b]ndie[/i][/font][/size] [color=#7D26CD][font=arial][b][i]— Never Too Old to Play —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]Indie knows all too well the importance of humor and fun. He found solace from a rough upbringing in toys and now he helps bring that enjoyment to others. Indie's a big proponent that toys aren't just for hatchlings either. He has quite the collection of toys and figurines himself, some of which he made. He firmly believes that it's important to keep your sense of wonder alive and active. However, he knows when a situation calls for gravity and can buckle down at those times. As soon as he can, he'll hop right back to his normal playful self. • Though he likes to joke around, Indie is far from a fool and is quick on the uptake. • Indie has a strong sense of fairness. He's good at finding the middle ground and is often called upon to help with compromises and judgment. • He specializes in making mechanical toys - some of his windups can even fly. • He has kept his childhood toy, a rather tattered and worn sweetpuff plush. • Indie has a tendency to jump around from one project to the other. He gets everything finished eventually but it's not uncommon to see him abruptly abandon one task to run to something else. • He's colorblind along the red-purple spectrum. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/23811.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/e32cf6de54b235681c332e2c8596d52e/tumblr_pfxcs4rlhc1w4t8qho3_r1_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Indie Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Toymaker Neutral Good [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Distractible • Earnest • Caring • [/size][/color] [item=Marva's Mischievous Hat] [item=Playful Windsinger Puppet] [item=Brightly Painted Bird Toy] [/columns] [center][outfit=575568][outfit=575584][/center] PARTHENON [columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#303030][i][b]P[/b]arthenon[/i][/font][/size] [color=#458B00][font=arial][b][i]— Shadows Waiver. Loyalty Doesn't —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]Founding a clan is hardly an easy task, but Parthenon was more than up to the job. She staked out a territory where she and other dragons could live, defended it, and slowly over time, built a clan around her. Parthenon is a tough chieftain. Some may say she rules with an iron fist, and she does sometimes, but she's also adaptable and able to roll with changes. Parthenon will take in just about any dragon so long as they swear her loyalty to her and, by extension, the Shadowbinder. She has no pity for disloyalty or traitors and will deal out a swift, harsh punishment to them. • Parthenon has a near perfect sense of direction. It's almost impossible for her to get lost. • She likes to spar to keep herself and her clan up to snuff. She encourages her opponents not to hold back but is still the undefeated champion. • She has difficulty opening up emotionally to others. She considers it's a sign of a good leader not to show weakness. • Parthenon had a permanent crook in her tail, which she was born with. • She has never traveled outside of the Tangled Wood nor does she have any desire to do so. • With rumors coming from the Sunbeam Ruins of an emperor on the loose, Parthenon has been doubling security and training in her clan. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/987.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/31057237b01b5fff34228f05b11466eb/tumblr_pfxcs4rlhc1w4t8qho4_r2_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Parthenon Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Chieftain Lawful Neutral [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Fierce • Commanding • Proud • [/size][/color] [item=obsidian] [item=Shadowbinder Onyx Idol] [item=Spectral Bat] [/columns] [center][outfit=575692][/center]
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
@nitsuj if you'd like to send over the 15kt/15g, I'll get started on Kali. ^^

@JustNatureThings I can start on Hathor right after Kali if you'd like to pay as well.
@nitsuj if you'd like to send over the 15kt/15g, I'll get started on Kali. ^^

@JustNatureThings I can start on Hathor right after Kali if you'd like to pay as well.
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
Ah hello! Just wanted to hop in and say, first of all, that these are very stylish! ...which is why id like to order two of them! [quote][b]Dragon Picture/Link[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24169463] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/241695/24169463_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name & ID[/b]: Ghirahim, 24169463 [b]Theme[/b]: There's a tiny blurb of information in his bio, but in a nutshell, he's a very, [i]very[/i] narcissistic dragon who's an expert in magic. He's extremely loyal and really loves swords! [b]Number of apparel slots[/b]: Up to 10 slots is okay! [b]Any items to avoid[/b]: If it's alright, please avoid anything outside of his color scheme (white, red, black) with the exception of any yellow or gold items! [b]Any items or skins/accents to include[/b]: whatever seems to work the best for him! [b]Service[/b]: I'd like the all-in-one, please! [b]Anything else[/b]: Please let me know if i need to give you a bit more information for him! Other than that, please have fun with him![/quote] [quote][b]Dragon Picture/Link[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24238013] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/242381/24238013_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name & ID[/b]: Rogue, 24238013 [b]Theme[/b]: She's, well.. rogue! She's an outlaw who ran away from the lands of the Plaguebringer and ended up wanting to explore all of Sornieth. Her favorite thing in life is total solitude. [b]Number of apparel slots[/b]: Up to 10 slots is okay! [b]Any items to avoid[/b]: Please avoid any bows, frills, lacy stuff. [b]Any items or skins/accents to include[/b]: Her tanned rogue cape please! Other than that, find whatever you'd like! [b]Service[/b]: the all-in-one for her as well! [b]Anything else[/b]: Again, please let me know if i need to give you any more information or clarify anything![/quote] Knowing me, i probably messed up the order form somewhere along the way, oops. But please let me know when it's alright to send you the payment! Tysm in advance!
Ah hello! Just wanted to hop in and say, first of all, that these are very stylish! ...which is why id like to order two of them!
Quote:
Dragon Picture/Link:
24169463_350.png

Dragon Name & ID: Ghirahim, 24169463
Theme: There's a tiny blurb of information in his bio, but in a nutshell, he's a very, very narcissistic dragon who's an expert in magic. He's extremely loyal and really loves swords!
Number of apparel slots: Up to 10 slots is okay!
Any items to avoid: If it's alright, please avoid anything outside of his color scheme (white, red, black) with the exception of any yellow or gold items!
Any items or skins/accents to include: whatever seems to work the best for him!
Service: I'd like the all-in-one, please!
Anything else: Please let me know if i need to give you a bit more information for him! Other than that, please have fun with him!

Quote:
Dragon Picture/Link:
24238013_350.png

Dragon Name & ID: Rogue, 24238013
Theme: She's, well.. rogue! She's an outlaw who ran away from the lands of the Plaguebringer and ended up wanting to explore all of Sornieth. Her favorite thing in life is total solitude.
Number of apparel slots: Up to 10 slots is okay!
Any items to avoid: Please avoid any bows, frills, lacy stuff.
Any items or skins/accents to include: Her tanned rogue cape please! Other than that, find whatever you'd like!
Service: the all-in-one for her as well!
Anything else: Again, please let me know if i need to give you any more information or clarify anything!

Knowing me, i probably messed up the order form somewhere along the way, oops. But please let me know when it's alright to send you the payment! Tysm in advance!
hi again! ^-^ hope its okay for me to return Dragon Picture/Link: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32852016] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/328521/32852016_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name & ID: Ada 32852016 Theme: She's one of my level 25's, so she's a warrior! she loves her girlfriend [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=252003&did=30039740]Kusasa[/url] and is very protective of her C: Number of apparel slots:n/a Any items to avoid:n/a Any items or skins/accents to include: n/a Service: can i get lore only? :0 Anything else: dont think so
hi again! ^-^ hope its okay for me to return
Dragon Picture/Link:

32852016_350.png

Dragon Name & ID: Ada 32852016
Theme: She's one of my level 25's, so she's a warrior! she loves her girlfriend Kusasa and is very protective of her C:
Number of apparel slots:n/a
Any items to avoid:n/a
Any items or skins/accents to include: n/a
Service: can i get lore only? :0
Anything else: dont think so
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
@artemiswanderer

I love them so much!!! I wasn’t expecting something that would fit Indie so perfectly either! I will definitely be coming back here in the future for other dragons. Thank you again.
@artemiswanderer

I love them so much!!! I wasn’t expecting something that would fit Indie so perfectly either! I will definitely be coming back here in the future for other dragons. Thank you again.
BIRBS MAKE THE BEST PETS!! FITE ME BOI!!

(and yes I am well aware that my username has ‘dog’ in it. It has been mentioned multiple times and you are not the first to point it out [thank you for your time])
Sent you payment, look forward to seeing what you come up with! :)
Sent you payment, look forward to seeing what you come up with! :)
eswSnrS.pngMUYNhfy.png
kCHWEjf.pngYMPbu9R.png
@nitsuj Kali is a gorgeous girl. She demanded an elegant outfit, and I hope I delivered. ^^ [columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#00C78C][i][b]K[/b]ali[/i][/font][/size] [color=#4A777A][font=arial][b][i]— Never Out of Fashion —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]Aging so gracefully it seems like she hasn't at all, Kali is still often mistake for half her age. In her youth, she was a model and though she has long since retired from that life, her interest in fashion hasn't abated one bit. Her wardrobe is always full of the latest trends. Even though she now spends most of her time looking out for her clan and the hatchlings. Caring for them with equal amounts of tender- and toughness, Kali is full of good advice and common sense. Plus a quick tongue to tell off those who aren't behaving to the standards she expects. • Old clothes that Kali doesn't wear anymore, she donates to the hatchlings for dress-up. She frequently participates in dress-up games. • She reads a story to all the hatchlings every evening before bedtime. • Despite the fact she's often working with hatchlings, Kali somehow manages to stay clean and polished. • In her youth, Kali got into a lot of outrageous situations, which make for excellent stories, and sometimes cautionary tales. • Kali has subtly partnered up many couples in the clan. • One of her rare indulgences is sleeping in. She doesn't have anything to do with anyone until late morning. • She abhors being called "grandmother" or any variation of such. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/5197.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/f1a0ac1a03b9d17bf803f6334f248d33/tumblr_pflax383HF1w4t8qho2_r1_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Kali Mature [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Matron Lawful Good [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Compassionate • Elegant • Old-fashioned • [/size][/color] [item=Pompom Mums] [item=worn pincushion] [item=Glittering Bluesilver Torc] [/columns] [center][outfit=575888][/center] [code][columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#00C78C][i][b]K[/b]ali[/i][/font][/size] [color=#4A777A][font=arial][b][i]— Never Out of Fashion —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]Aging so gracefully it seems like she hasn't at all, Kali is still often mistake for half her age. In her youth, she was a model and though she has long since retired from that life, her interest in fashion hasn't abated one bit. Her wardrobe is always full of the latest trends. Even though she now spends most of her time looking out for her clan and the hatchlings. Caring for them with equal amounts of tender- and toughness, Kali is full of good advice and common sense. Plus a quick tongue to tell off those who aren't behaving to the standards she expects. • Old clothes that Kali doesn't wear anymore, she donates to the hatchlings for dress-up. She frequently participates in dress-up games. • She reads a story to all the hatchlings every evening before bedtime. • Despite the fact she's often working with hatchlings, Kali somehow manages to stay clean and polished. • In her youth, Kali got into a lot of outrageous situations, which make for excellent stories, and sometimes cautionary tales. • Kali has subtly partnered up many couples in the clan. • One of her rare indulgences is sleeping in. She doesn't have anything to do with anyone until late morning. • She abhors being called "grandmother" or any variation of such. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/5197.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/f1a0ac1a03b9d17bf803f6334f248d33/tumblr_pflax383HF1w4t8qho2_r1_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Kali Mature [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Matron Lawful Good [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Compassionate • Elegant • Old-fashioned • [/size][/color] [item=Pompom Mums] [item=worn pincushion] [item=Glittering Bluesilver Torc] [/columns] [center][outfit=575888][/center][/code]
@nitsuj
Kali is a gorgeous girl. She demanded an elegant outfit, and I hope I delivered. ^^
Kali
— Never Out of Fashion —

Aging so gracefully it seems like she hasn't at all, Kali is still often mistake for half her age. In her youth, she was a model and though she has long since retired from that life, her interest in fashion hasn't abated one bit. Her wardrobe is always full of the latest trends. Even though she now spends most of her time looking out for her clan and the hatchlings. Caring for them with equal amounts of tender- and toughness, Kali is full of good advice and common sense. Plus a quick tongue to tell off those who aren't behaving to the standards she expects.

• Old clothes that Kali doesn't wear anymore, she donates to the hatchlings for dress-up. She frequently participates in dress-up games.
• She reads a story to all the hatchlings every evening before bedtime.
• Despite the fact she's often working with hatchlings, Kali somehow manages to stay clean and polished.
• In her youth, Kali got into a lot of outrageous situations, which make for excellent stories, and sometimes cautionary tales.
• Kali has subtly partnered up many couples in the clan.
• One of her rare indulgences is sleeping in. She doesn't have anything to do with anyone until late morning.
• She abhors being called "grandmother" or any variation of such.

5197.png
tumblr_pflax383HF1w4t8qho2_r1_400.png

- Attributes -
x
Name
Mature
Occupation
Alignment
Matron
Lawful Good
• Compassionate • Elegant • Old-fashioned •

Pompom Mums Worn Pincushion Glittering Bluesilver Torc
Kali

Code:
[columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#00C78C][i][b]K[/b]ali[/i][/font][/size] [color=#4A777A][font=arial][b][i]— Never Out of Fashion —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]Aging so gracefully it seems like she hasn't at all, Kali is still often mistake for half her age. In her youth, she was a model and though she has long since retired from that life, her interest in fashion hasn't abated one bit. Her wardrobe is always full of the latest trends. Even though she now spends most of her time looking out for her clan and the hatchlings. Caring for them with equal amounts of tender- and toughness, Kali is full of good advice and common sense. Plus a quick tongue to tell off those who aren't behaving to the standards she expects. • Old clothes that Kali doesn't wear anymore, she donates to the hatchlings for dress-up. She frequently participates in dress-up games. • She reads a story to all the hatchlings every evening before bedtime. • Despite the fact she's often working with hatchlings, Kali somehow manages to stay clean and polished. • In her youth, Kali got into a lot of outrageous situations, which make for excellent stories, and sometimes cautionary tales. • Kali has subtly partnered up many couples in the clan. • One of her rare indulgences is sleeping in. She doesn't have anything to do with anyone until late morning. • She abhors being called "grandmother" or any variation of such. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/5197.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/f1a0ac1a03b9d17bf803f6334f248d33/tumblr_pflax383HF1w4t8qho2_r1_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Kali Mature [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Matron Lawful Good [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Compassionate • Elegant • Old-fashioned • [/size][/color] [item=Pompom Mums] [item=worn pincushion] [item=Glittering Bluesilver Torc] [/columns] [center][outfit=575888][/center]
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27