Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lore Snippets w/ Outfits & More!
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@DeathPhoenix Here's Diabla! Dark and gory aren't my strong suit so I hope this works for you. ^^ [columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#800000][i][b]D[/b]iabla[/i][/font][/size] [color=#383838][font=arial][b][i]—Darkness Devours & Grows In Power—[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]Old, dried blood and red, flayed skin all hidden away under dark cloth; garments which rub and scratch and tear just as much as they protect. Diabla won't remove them, oh no. She needs to stay covered. A small price to pay for the power she gained. A fair trade in her mind. Diabla always thirsted for power. So she sought it out and she found it, locked away by those who had hoped it would never come to the light again. Diabla took the dark remnant into herself and like mold infects a leaf so it spread over her body and soul. And the power she gained...oh the power. Diabla delights in it every day. With such a power, she can commit atrocities better left unsaid. Or games, in her eyes, puzzles made from pieces that were never meant to be apart. On days where Diabla is feeling more generous she feeds bits of the remnant into others to spread its suffocating hold. A lucky fate, she says, that she's willing to give up a bit of her power for them. Of course this power binds them to her, allowing to spread her control through their minds and bodies. Diabla gains more than she loses. And there's always more power to be had...more waiting for her to unlock and take in just like the first... • So far, Diabla has not shown any greater scheme to her crimes. She does what she wants, her thoughts subtly tweaked and guided by the remnant's desire to grow its scope. • One of Diabla's first victims was her mate whom she stole his eyes. Now, she wears them about her neck, preserved in a grotesque display. When she wants, Diabla can see through the darkness left behind in her mate. • As with her mate, those Diabla infects she can see through and, to some degree, control. It's not much but enough to cause havoc when she puts her mind to it. • Her skin is literally beginning to rot off her body. As Diabla has lost most of her sense of touch, she doesn't feel this occurring though she's aware of it visually. She uses the excessive amount of cloth to hold what she can to her bones. • Diabla originally swallowed the remnant, which was no easy task. It has now since migrated to other parts of her body. She can feel when it moves. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/16474.png[/img] [nextcol][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=55249465&skin=0&apparel=10393,25048,25929,944,9815,352,716&xt=dressing.png [/img] [center] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Diabla Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Shade Host Chaotic Evil [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Jealous • Cruel • Power-hungry • [/size][/color] [item=Dancer's Bell] [item=Discarded Nest Material] [item=Wetland Vampire] [/columns] [center][outfit=939673][/center] [code][columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#800000][i][b]D[/b]iabla[/i][/font][/size] [color=#383838][font=arial][b][i]—Darkness Devours & Grows In Power—[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]Old, dried blood and red, flayed skin all hidden away under dark cloth; garments which rub and scratch and tear just as much as they protect. Diabla won't remove them, oh no. She needs to stay covered. A small price to pay for the power she gained. A fair trade in her mind. Diabla always thirsted for power. So she sought it out and she found it, locked away by those who had hoped it would never come to the light again. Diabla took the dark remnant into herself and like mold infects a leaf so it spread over her body and soul. And the power she gained...oh the power. Diabla delights in it every day. With such a power, she can commit atrocities better left unsaid. Or games, in her eyes, puzzles made from pieces that were never meant to be apart. On days where Diabla is feeling more generous she feeds bits of the remnant into others to spread its suffocating hold. A lucky fate, she says, that she's willing to give up a bit of her power for them. Of course this power binds them to her, allowing to spread her control through their minds and bodies. Diabla gains more than she loses. And there's always more power to be had...more waiting for her to unlock and take in just like the first... • So far, Diabla has not shown any greater scheme to her crimes. She does what she wants, her thoughts subtly tweaked and guided by the remnant's desire to grow its scope. • One of Diabla's first victims was her mate whom she stole his eyes. Now, she wears them about her neck, preserved in a grotesque display. When she wants, Diabla can see through the darkness left behind in her mate. • As with her mate, those Diabla infects she can see through and, to some degree, control. It's not much but enough to cause havoc when she puts her mind to it. • Her skin is literally beginning to rot off her body. As Diabla has lost most of her sense of touch, she doesn't feel this occurring though she's aware of it visually. She uses the excessive amount of cloth to hold what she can to her bones. • Diabla originally swallowed the remnant, which was no easy task. It has now since migrated to other parts of her body. She can feel when it moves. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/16474.png[/img] [nextcol][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=55249465&skin=0&apparel=10393,25048,25929,944,9815,352,716&xt=dressing.png [/img] [center] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Diabla Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Shade Host Chaotic Evil [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Jealous • Cruel • Power-hungry • [/size][/color] [item=Dancer's Bell] [item=Discarded Nest Material] [item=Wetland Vampire] [/columns] [center][outfit=939673][/center][/code]
@DeathPhoenix Here's Diabla! Dark and gory aren't my strong suit so I hope this works for you. ^^

Diabla
—Darkness Devours & Grows In Power—

Old, dried blood and red, flayed skin all hidden away under dark cloth; garments which rub and scratch and tear just as much as they protect. Diabla won't remove them, oh no. She needs to stay covered. A small price to pay for the power she gained. A fair trade in her mind. Diabla always thirsted for power. So she sought it out and she found it, locked away by those who had hoped it would never come to the light again. Diabla took the dark remnant into herself and like mold infects a leaf so it spread over her body and soul. And the power she gained...oh the power. Diabla delights in it every day. With such a power, she can commit atrocities better left unsaid. Or games, in her eyes, puzzles made from pieces that were never meant to be apart. On days where Diabla is feeling more generous she feeds bits of the remnant into others to spread its suffocating hold. A lucky fate, she says, that she's willing to give up a bit of her power for them. Of course this power binds them to her, allowing to spread her control through their minds and bodies. Diabla gains more than she loses. And there's always more power to be had...more waiting for her to unlock and take in just like the first...

• So far, Diabla has not shown any greater scheme to her crimes. She does what she wants, her thoughts subtly tweaked and guided by the remnant's desire to grow its scope.
• One of Diabla's first victims was her mate whom she stole his eyes. Now, she wears them about her neck, preserved in a grotesque display. When she wants, Diabla can see through the darkness left behind in her mate.
• As with her mate, those Diabla infects she can see through and, to some degree, control. It's not much but enough to cause havoc when she puts her mind to it.
• Her skin is literally beginning to rot off her body. As Diabla has lost most of her sense of touch, she doesn't feel this occurring though she's aware of it visually. She uses the excessive amount of cloth to hold what she can to her bones.
• Diabla originally swallowed the remnant, which was no easy task. It has now since migrated to other parts of her body. She can feel when it moves.

16474.png
dragon?did=55249465&skin=0&apparel=10393,25048,25929,944,9815,352,716&xt=dressing.png

- Attributes -
x
Name
Adult
Occupation
Alignment
Shade Host
Chaotic Evil
• Jealous • Cruel • Power-hungry •

Dancer's Bell Discarded Nest Material Wetland Vampire
Diabla

Code:
[columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#800000][i][b]D[/b]iabla[/i][/font][/size] [color=#383838][font=arial][b][i]—Darkness Devours & Grows In Power—[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]Old, dried blood and red, flayed skin all hidden away under dark cloth; garments which rub and scratch and tear just as much as they protect. Diabla won't remove them, oh no. She needs to stay covered. A small price to pay for the power she gained. A fair trade in her mind. Diabla always thirsted for power. So she sought it out and she found it, locked away by those who had hoped it would never come to the light again. Diabla took the dark remnant into herself and like mold infects a leaf so it spread over her body and soul. And the power she gained...oh the power. Diabla delights in it every day. With such a power, she can commit atrocities better left unsaid. Or games, in her eyes, puzzles made from pieces that were never meant to be apart. On days where Diabla is feeling more generous she feeds bits of the remnant into others to spread its suffocating hold. A lucky fate, she says, that she's willing to give up a bit of her power for them. Of course this power binds them to her, allowing to spread her control through their minds and bodies. Diabla gains more than she loses. And there's always more power to be had...more waiting for her to unlock and take in just like the first... • So far, Diabla has not shown any greater scheme to her crimes. She does what she wants, her thoughts subtly tweaked and guided by the remnant's desire to grow its scope. • One of Diabla's first victims was her mate whom she stole his eyes. Now, she wears them about her neck, preserved in a grotesque display. When she wants, Diabla can see through the darkness left behind in her mate. • As with her mate, those Diabla infects she can see through and, to some degree, control. It's not much but enough to cause havoc when she puts her mind to it. • Her skin is literally beginning to rot off her body. As Diabla has lost most of her sense of touch, she doesn't feel this occurring though she's aware of it visually. She uses the excessive amount of cloth to hold what she can to her bones. • Diabla originally swallowed the remnant, which was no easy task. It has now since migrated to other parts of her body. She can feel when it moves. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/16474.png[/img] [nextcol][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=55249465&skin=0&apparel=10393,25048,25929,944,9815,352,716&xt=dressing.png [/img] [center] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Diabla Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Shade Host Chaotic Evil [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Jealous • Cruel • Power-hungry • [/size][/color] [item=Dancer's Bell] [item=Discarded Nest Material] [item=Wetland Vampire] [/columns] [center][outfit=939673][/center]
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
@Amorah If you'd like to send payment I'll get started on Aurum! Just for clarification, is he an actual member of the Seekers/Seers?

@Ikevenon Lore snippet is just fine. I'll let you know when I get to Jhudora. ^^
@Amorah If you'd like to send payment I'll get started on Aurum! Just for clarification, is he an actual member of the Seekers/Seers?

@Ikevenon Lore snippet is just fine. I'll let you know when I get to Jhudora. ^^
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
@artemiswanderer, Yes he is :^D! Sending payment right over.
@artemiswanderer, Yes he is :^D! Sending payment right over.
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Amorah Thanks so much for your patience! Here's Aurum. Working with his accent was actually really fun. Believe it or not he's wearing 13 items. ^^ [columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#9D1309][i][b]A[/b]urum[/i][/font][/size] [color=#C77826][font=arial][b][i]—Some Lies Hold Unbearable Truths—[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]Everyone lies. It's a simple truth. [i]Everyone[/i] lies. Aurm knows this. He knows even his fellow Seekers lie. Oh, not aloud maybe, not where others can hear them, but to themselves. Little lies they tell themselves inside, that what they're doing is important and they're doing what they must. Aurum doesn't even need to look through their memories to know that. He doesn't say anything, however, because there is truth in the lies. He mostly disagrees with their methods, their way of twisting words and manipulating, even frightening, into compliance. Aurum, on the other hand, tries to show more mercy and kindness. He knows he frustrates the other Seekers with his methods, considering he's stronger than all of them. But that's why he feels it's all the more important for him to try. You catch more flies with honey after all. Aurum constantly suggests to the others that they should do the same. Unfortunately, he surely has no way of forcing them. All he can do is continue and, sometimes, try to patch up the problems caused by the others. Problems that perhaps he could've helped prevent. Everyone lies. Maybe even Aurum himself... • Out of all the Seekers, Aurum is the strongest, though he doesn't know why. They're all more than what they appear but Aurum is even greater. He's a little afraid to find out why. • He stoutly refuses to call himself the leader of the Seekers. Most still look to him for guidance, which Aurum gives, even if half the time it ends up ignored. • Aurum frequently struggles with himself, torn between wanting to be kind and knowing if he exerted a little more power that he could prevent a lot of trouble. And also knowing that too much power can easily be a slippery slope. • Like the rest, Aurum can hear lies and pick out falsehoods and is incapable of lying himself. But on top of that, he is able to solidify light into weapons and look through the memories of others. The only ones he can't is with his fellow Seekers, not without pushing so hard that he would break their minds. • Aurum hates large crowds. When he's in populous areas he prefers to travel at night when it's far less busy. His ability to hear lies can't be turned off and all the lies flying about a crowd is overwhelming for him, enough to make him physically ill. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/21427.png[/img] [nextcol][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=49077169&skin=31459&apparel=1751,28370,2504,23128,21280,10882,10734,10748,10727,10741,490,15733,15741&xt=dressing.png [/img] [center] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Aurum Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Seeker Neutral Good [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Reserved • Enigmatic • Deep • [/size][/color] [item=Rusted Chain] [item=Southern Grass Cicada] [item=Wooden Flute] [/columns] [center][outfit=941215][/center] [code][columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#9D1309][i][b]A[/b]urum[/i][/font][/size] [color=#C77826][font=arial][b][i]—Some Lies Hold Unbearable Truths—[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]Everyone lies. It's a simple truth. [i]Everyone[/i] lies. Aurm knows this. He knows even his fellow Seekers lie. Oh, not aloud maybe, not where others can hear them, but to themselves. Little lies they tell themselves inside, that what they're doing is important and they're doing what they must. Aurum doesn't even need to look through their memories to know that. He doesn't say anything, however, because there is truth in the lies. He mostly disagrees with their methods, their way of twisting words and manipulating, even frightening, into compliance. Aurum, on the other hand, tries to show more mercy and kindness. He knows he frustrates the other Seekers with his methods, considering he's stronger than all of them. But that's why he feels it's all the more important for him to try. You catch more flies with honey after all. Aurum constantly suggests to the others that they should do the same. Unfortunately, he surely has no way of forcing them. All he can do is continue and, sometimes, try to patch up the problems caused by the others. Problems that perhaps he could've helped prevent. Everyone lies. Maybe even Aurum himself... • Out of all the Seekers, Aurum is the strongest, though he doesn't know why. They're all more than what they appear but Aurum is even greater. He's a little afraid to find out why. • He stoutly refuses to call himself the leader of the Seekers. Most still look to him for guidance, which Aurum gives, even if half the time it ends up ignored. • Aurum frequently struggles with himself, torn between wanting to be kind and knowing if he exerted a little more power that he could prevent a lot of trouble. And also knowing that too much power can easily be a slippery slope. • Like the rest, Aurum can hear lies and pick out falsehoods and is incapable of lying himself. But on top of that, he is able to solidify light into weapons and look through the memories of others. The only ones he can't is with his fellow Seekers, not without pushing so hard that he would break their minds. • Aurum hates large crowds. When he's in populous areas he prefers to travel at night when it's far less busy. His ability to hear lies can't be turned off and all the lies flying about a crowd is overwhelming for him, enough to make him physically ill. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/21427.png[/img] [nextcol][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=49077169&skin=31459&apparel=1751,28370,2504,23128,21280,10882,10734,10748,10727,10741,490,15733,15741&xt=dressing.png [/img] [center] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Aurum Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Seeker Neutral Good [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Reserved • Enigmatic • Deep • [/size][/color] [item=Rusted Chain] [item=Southern Grass Cicada] [item=Wooden Flute] [/columns] [center][outfit=941215][/center][/code]
@Amorah Thanks so much for your patience! Here's Aurum. Working with his accent was actually really fun. Believe it or not he's wearing 13 items. ^^

Aurum
—Some Lies Hold Unbearable Truths—

Everyone lies. It's a simple truth. Everyone lies. Aurm knows this. He knows even his fellow Seekers lie. Oh, not aloud maybe, not where others can hear them, but to themselves. Little lies they tell themselves inside, that what they're doing is important and they're doing what they must. Aurum doesn't even need to look through their memories to know that. He doesn't say anything, however, because there is truth in the lies. He mostly disagrees with their methods, their way of twisting words and manipulating, even frightening, into compliance. Aurum, on the other hand, tries to show more mercy and kindness. He knows he frustrates the other Seekers with his methods, considering he's stronger than all of them. But that's why he feels it's all the more important for him to try. You catch more flies with honey after all. Aurum constantly suggests to the others that they should do the same. Unfortunately, he surely has no way of forcing them. All he can do is continue and, sometimes, try to patch up the problems caused by the others. Problems that perhaps he could've helped prevent. Everyone lies. Maybe even Aurum himself...

• Out of all the Seekers, Aurum is the strongest, though he doesn't know why. They're all more than what they appear but Aurum is even greater. He's a little afraid to find out why.
• He stoutly refuses to call himself the leader of the Seekers. Most still look to him for guidance, which Aurum gives, even if half the time it ends up ignored.
• Aurum frequently struggles with himself, torn between wanting to be kind and knowing if he exerted a little more power that he could prevent a lot of trouble. And also knowing that too much power can easily be a slippery slope.
• Like the rest, Aurum can hear lies and pick out falsehoods and is incapable of lying himself. But on top of that, he is able to solidify light into weapons and look through the memories of others. The only ones he can't is with his fellow Seekers, not without pushing so hard that he would break their minds.
• Aurum hates large crowds. When he's in populous areas he prefers to travel at night when it's far less busy. His ability to hear lies can't be turned off and all the lies flying about a crowd is overwhelming for him, enough to make him physically ill.

21427.png
dragon?did=49077169&skin=31459&apparel=1751,28370,2504,23128,21280,10882,10734,10748,10727,10741,490,15733,15741&xt=dressing.png

- Attributes -
x
Name
Adult
Occupation
Alignment
Seeker
Neutral Good
• Reserved • Enigmatic • Deep •

Rusted Chain Southern Grass Cicada Wooden Flute
Aurum

Code:
[columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#9D1309][i][b]A[/b]urum[/i][/font][/size] [color=#C77826][font=arial][b][i]—Some Lies Hold Unbearable Truths—[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]Everyone lies. It's a simple truth. [i]Everyone[/i] lies. Aurm knows this. He knows even his fellow Seekers lie. Oh, not aloud maybe, not where others can hear them, but to themselves. Little lies they tell themselves inside, that what they're doing is important and they're doing what they must. Aurum doesn't even need to look through their memories to know that. He doesn't say anything, however, because there is truth in the lies. He mostly disagrees with their methods, their way of twisting words and manipulating, even frightening, into compliance. Aurum, on the other hand, tries to show more mercy and kindness. He knows he frustrates the other Seekers with his methods, considering he's stronger than all of them. But that's why he feels it's all the more important for him to try. You catch more flies with honey after all. Aurum constantly suggests to the others that they should do the same. Unfortunately, he surely has no way of forcing them. All he can do is continue and, sometimes, try to patch up the problems caused by the others. Problems that perhaps he could've helped prevent. Everyone lies. Maybe even Aurum himself... • Out of all the Seekers, Aurum is the strongest, though he doesn't know why. They're all more than what they appear but Aurum is even greater. He's a little afraid to find out why. • He stoutly refuses to call himself the leader of the Seekers. Most still look to him for guidance, which Aurum gives, even if half the time it ends up ignored. • Aurum frequently struggles with himself, torn between wanting to be kind and knowing if he exerted a little more power that he could prevent a lot of trouble. And also knowing that too much power can easily be a slippery slope. • Like the rest, Aurum can hear lies and pick out falsehoods and is incapable of lying himself. But on top of that, he is able to solidify light into weapons and look through the memories of others. The only ones he can't is with his fellow Seekers, not without pushing so hard that he would break their minds. • Aurum hates large crowds. When he's in populous areas he prefers to travel at night when it's far less busy. His ability to hear lies can't be turned off and all the lies flying about a crowd is overwhelming for him, enough to make him physically ill. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/21427.png[/img] [nextcol][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=49077169&skin=31459&apparel=1751,28370,2504,23128,21280,10882,10734,10748,10727,10741,490,15733,15741&xt=dressing.png [/img] [center] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Aurum Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Seeker Neutral Good [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Reserved • Enigmatic • Deep • [/size][/color] [item=Rusted Chain] [item=Southern Grass Cicada] [item=Wooden Flute] [/columns] [center][outfit=941215][/center]
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
@Ikevenon For lore only it'll be 10kt/10g if you'd like to send payment. ^^
@Ikevenon For lore only it'll be 10kt/10g if you'd like to send payment. ^^
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
@artemiswanderer, Sorry for the delay in response, but thank you so much :^D It was so well written and I love the repetition of "Everyone lies". And also ??? His outfit ??? I'm definitely going to be using it. I love the subtly of it and how good it goes with his accent. Thanks again <3
@artemiswanderer, Sorry for the delay in response, but thank you so much :^D It was so well written and I love the repetition of "Everyone lies". And also ??? His outfit ??? I'm definitely going to be using it. I love the subtly of it and how good it goes with his accent. Thanks again <3
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Ikevenon So sorry for the delay! This week blew up on me more than I anticipated. Thank you for your patience. ^^ I decided to go for a 'file' format as if someone is reading it for that clinical feel, hope you like it! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44112380] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/441124/44112380_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=5]File For:[/size] [b]Jhudora[/b] [i]Basics:[/i] Alchemy apprentice under Reiko. Female. Adult. [size=2][a small note in red beneath reads 'the most awesome.' Someone must've gotten ahold of the file.][/size] [i]Strengths:[/i] • Jhudora shows a strong aptitude for thinking on her feet and reacting swiftly to unknown or unpredictable variables. • Jhudora retains information easily. She is capable of holding long strings of data together in her mind for extended periods of time. • Jhudora does not need a lot of supervision in her work. She can start and complete tasks on her own. • Jhudora has an intuitive sense for alchemical principles. [i]Weaknesses:[/i] • Jhudora becomes under-stimulated frequently. Her apprenticeship to Reiko delays this but she is still prone boredom. • Jhudora has difficulty accepting authority. Others may describe her as having an 'attitude' or as 'argumentative.' • Jhudora shows little regard for proper safety procedures, usually due to over-eagerness to begin. She has been regulated to wearing gloves at all times while in the lab to prevent accidents. • Jhudora may disregard other tasks in favor of focusing on her own projects. [i]Background:[/i] Jhudora learned the basics of alchemy from her mother. She also knows a few spells from her father but rarely practices them. Due to butting heads frequently with her mother Jhudora decided to apprentice with a different individual and was taken on by Reiko. She is the first apprentice to have stuck with Reiko for more than a week and the two show good synergy with one another. Further details are irrelevant. Jhudora is not secretive and will answer questions if asked. [size=2][another small note in red reads 'it all started when a mommy and daddy loved each other...' Luckily it doesn't go on.][/size] [i]Medical:[/i] No known medical issues or requirements. [i]Projections:[/i] On her current path, Jhudora is expected to become a master alchemist within a few years. However, she may be held back by her favoritism to her projects over learning other necessary work. [i]Incidents:[/i] None so far. Jhudora's tendency for boredom combined with her lack of safety raises a red flag. At least one incident is expected to occur at some point. [i]Completed Projects:[/i] [size=2][a blank section where Reiko is supposed to write down finished and approved projects; it appears he hasn't had time. Or he forgot.][/size] [i]In Progress Projects:[/i] [size=2][another blank section where Jhudora is supposed to keep track of her projects. Did she forget too?][/size] [i]Other Information:[/i] [size=2][this section has been scribbled over as if someone didn't find it important. How curious.][/size] [code][size=5]File For:[/size] [b]Jhudora[/b] [i]Basics:[/i] Alchemy apprentice under Reiko. Female. Adult. [size=2][a small note in red beneath reads 'the most awesome.' Someone must've gotten ahold of the file.][/size] [i]Strengths:[/i] • Jhudora shows a strong aptitude for thinking on her feet and reacting swiftly to unknown or unpredictable variables. • Jhudora retains information easily. She is capable of holding long strings of data together in her mind for extended periods of time. • Jhudora does not need a lot of supervision in her work. She can start and complete tasks on her own. • Jhudora has an intuitive sense for alchemical principles. [i]Weaknesses:[/i] • Jhudora becomes under-stimulated frequently. Her apprenticeship to Reiko delays this but she is still prone boredom. • Jhudora has difficulty accepting authority. Others may describe her as having an 'attitude' or as 'argumentative.' • Jhudora shows little regard for proper safety procedures, usually due to over-eagerness to begin. She has been regulated to wearing gloves at all times while in the lab to prevent accidents. • Jhudora may disregard other tasks in favor of focusing on her own projects. [i]Background:[/i] Jhudora learned the basics of alchemy from her mother. She also knows a few spells from her father but rarely practices them. Due to butting heads frequently with her mother Jhudora decided to apprentice with a different individual and was taken on by Reiko. She is the first apprentice to have stuck with Reiko for more than a week and the two show good synergy with one another. Further details are irrelevant. Jhudora is not secretive and will answer questions if asked. [size=2][another small note in red reads 'it all started when a mommy and daddy loved each other...' Luckily it doesn't go on.][/size] [i]Medical:[/i] No known medical issues or requirements. [i]Projections:[/i] On her current path, Jhudora is expected to become a master alchemist within a few years. However, she may be held back by her favoritism to her projects over learning other necessary work. [i]Incidents:[/i] None so far. Jhudora's tendency for boredom combined with her lack of safety raises a red flag. At least one incident is expected to occur at some point. [i]Completed Projects:[/i] [size=2][a blank section where Reiko is supposed to write down finished and approved projects; it appears he hasn't had time. Or he forgot.][/size] [i]In Progress Projects:[/i] [size=2][another blank section where Jhudora is supposed to keep track of her projects. Did she forget too?][/size] [i]Other Information:[/i] [size=2][this section has been scribbled over as if someone didn't find it important. How curious.][/size] [/code]
@Ikevenon So sorry for the delay! This week blew up on me more than I anticipated. Thank you for your patience. ^^ I decided to go for a 'file' format as if someone is reading it for that clinical feel, hope you like it!

44112380_350.png

File For:

Jhudora

Basics:
Alchemy apprentice under Reiko.
Female.
Adult.
[a small note in red beneath reads 'the most awesome.' Someone must've gotten ahold of the file.]

Strengths:
• Jhudora shows a strong aptitude for thinking on her feet and reacting swiftly to unknown or unpredictable variables.
• Jhudora retains information easily. She is capable of holding long strings of data together in her mind for extended periods of time.
• Jhudora does not need a lot of supervision in her work. She can start and complete tasks on her own.
• Jhudora has an intuitive sense for alchemical principles.

Weaknesses:
• Jhudora becomes under-stimulated frequently. Her apprenticeship to Reiko delays this but she is still prone boredom.
• Jhudora has difficulty accepting authority. Others may describe her as having an 'attitude' or as 'argumentative.'
• Jhudora shows little regard for proper safety procedures, usually due to over-eagerness to begin. She has been regulated to wearing gloves at all times while in the lab to prevent accidents.
• Jhudora may disregard other tasks in favor of focusing on her own projects.

Background:
Jhudora learned the basics of alchemy from her mother. She also knows a few spells from her father but rarely practices them. Due to butting heads frequently with her mother Jhudora decided to apprentice with a different individual and was taken on by Reiko. She is the first apprentice to have stuck with Reiko for more than a week and the two show good synergy with one another.

Further details are irrelevant. Jhudora is not secretive and will answer questions if asked.
[another small note in red reads 'it all started when a mommy and daddy loved each other...' Luckily it doesn't go on.]

Medical:
No known medical issues or requirements.

Projections:
On her current path, Jhudora is expected to become a master alchemist within a few years. However, she may be held back by her favoritism to her projects over learning other necessary work.

Incidents:
None so far. Jhudora's tendency for boredom combined with her lack of safety raises a red flag. At least one incident is expected to occur at some point.

Completed Projects:
[a blank section where Reiko is supposed to write down finished and approved projects; it appears he hasn't had time. Or he forgot.]

In Progress Projects:
[another blank section where Jhudora is supposed to keep track of her projects. Did she forget too?]

Other Information:
[this section has been scribbled over as if someone didn't find it important. How curious.]

Code:
[size=5]File For:[/size] [b]Jhudora[/b] [i]Basics:[/i] Alchemy apprentice under Reiko. Female. Adult. [size=2][a small note in red beneath reads 'the most awesome.' Someone must've gotten ahold of the file.][/size] [i]Strengths:[/i] • Jhudora shows a strong aptitude for thinking on her feet and reacting swiftly to unknown or unpredictable variables. • Jhudora retains information easily. She is capable of holding long strings of data together in her mind for extended periods of time. • Jhudora does not need a lot of supervision in her work. She can start and complete tasks on her own. • Jhudora has an intuitive sense for alchemical principles. [i]Weaknesses:[/i] • Jhudora becomes under-stimulated frequently. Her apprenticeship to Reiko delays this but she is still prone boredom. • Jhudora has difficulty accepting authority. Others may describe her as having an 'attitude' or as 'argumentative.' • Jhudora shows little regard for proper safety procedures, usually due to over-eagerness to begin. She has been regulated to wearing gloves at all times while in the lab to prevent accidents. • Jhudora may disregard other tasks in favor of focusing on her own projects. [i]Background:[/i] Jhudora learned the basics of alchemy from her mother. She also knows a few spells from her father but rarely practices them. Due to butting heads frequently with her mother Jhudora decided to apprentice with a different individual and was taken on by Reiko. She is the first apprentice to have stuck with Reiko for more than a week and the two show good synergy with one another. Further details are irrelevant. Jhudora is not secretive and will answer questions if asked. [size=2][another small note in red reads 'it all started when a mommy and daddy loved each other...' Luckily it doesn't go on.][/size] [i]Medical:[/i] No known medical issues or requirements. [i]Projections:[/i] On her current path, Jhudora is expected to become a master alchemist within a few years. However, she may be held back by her favoritism to her projects over learning other necessary work. [i]Incidents:[/i] None so far. Jhudora's tendency for boredom combined with her lack of safety raises a red flag. At least one incident is expected to occur at some point. [i]Completed Projects:[/i] [size=2][a blank section where Reiko is supposed to write down finished and approved projects; it appears he hasn't had time. Or he forgot.][/size] [i]In Progress Projects:[/i] [size=2][another blank section where Jhudora is supposed to keep track of her projects. Did she forget too?][/size] [i]Other Information:[/i] [size=2][this section has been scribbled over as if someone didn't find it important. How curious.][/size]
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
@Amorah Glad you like it!! =D Thank you!
@Amorah Glad you like it!! =D Thank you!
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
@artemiswanderer oooh, i love it!! thank you so much!
@artemiswanderer oooh, i love it!! thank you so much!
MUYNhfy.png
Please make sure to double check the spelling of my username when pinging, thanks ;)
@artemiswanderer I hope you're still open? c: [b]Dragon Picture/Link:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48743177] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/487432/48743177_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name & ID:[/b] Akaki, 48743177 [b]Theme:[/b] I'd like him to be a magician/wizard of some kind! [b]Number of apparel slots:[/b] 15 [b]Any items to avoid:[/b] Anything too expensive [b]Any items or skins/accents to include:[/b] [skin=29316] [b]Service:[/b] All-in-One [b]Anything else:[/b] Nope! [b]Dragon Picture/Link:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55030259] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/550303/55030259_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name & ID:[/b] Albedo, 55030259 [b]Theme:[/b] I don't have anything in mind for him! [b]Service:[/b] Ancient & Permababy Special [b]Anything else:[/b] Thank you! c:
@artemiswanderer

I hope you're still open? c:

Dragon Picture/Link:
48743177_350.png

Dragon Name & ID: Akaki, 48743177
Theme: I'd like him to be a magician/wizard of some kind!
Number of apparel slots: 15
Any items to avoid: Anything too expensive
Any items or skins/accents to include:

Service: All-in-One
Anything else: Nope!

Dragon Picture/Link:
55030259_350.png

Dragon Name & ID: Albedo, 55030259
Theme: I don't have anything in mind for him!
Service: Ancient & Permababy Special
Anything else: Thank you! c:
EZlaHu2.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27