Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lore Snippets w/ Outfits & More!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27
@artemiswanderer

Oh my goodness, I love her so much!! Thank you <3<3
@artemiswanderer

Oh my goodness, I love her so much!! Thank you <3<3
BIRBS MAKE THE BEST PETS!! FITE ME BOI!!

(and yes I am well aware that my username has ‘dog’ in it. It has been mentioned multiple times and you are not the first to point it out [thank you for your time])
@artemiswanderer hello! dragon picture/link: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44607179] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/446072/44607179_350.png[/img] [/url] name and ID: Topaz 44607179 theme: Highest ranking in his tribe; seen as the leader number of apparel slots: six (well i technically only have two actually open if you count the apparel already put on him, oof) Any items to avoid: nothing i can really think of, just as long as it has a sort of warm color palette! Any items or skins/accents to include: Please include his Golden birdskull headress and golden birdskull armbands! service: all in one please! anything else: He has a mate named Peony, who is an imperial female uwu
@artemiswanderer

hello!

dragon picture/link:

44607179_350.png

name and ID: Topaz 44607179
theme: Highest ranking in his tribe; seen as the leader
number of apparel slots: six (well i technically only have two actually open if you
count the apparel already put on him, oof)
Any items to avoid: nothing i can really think of, just as long as it has a sort of warm color palette!
Any items or skins/accents to include: Please include his Golden birdskull headress and golden birdskull armbands!
service: all in one please!
anything else: He has a mate named Peony, who is an imperial female uwu

pixel_marigold.png
@Mardidog Yay, I'm so glad!! =D Thank you!!

@marigoldleaves Hi! Just wanted to let you know I've seen your order. This weekend is rather busy for me, so if you don't mind waiting a couple of days, I'll ping you when I get started. ^^
@Mardidog Yay, I'm so glad!! =D Thank you!!

@marigoldleaves Hi! Just wanted to let you know I've seen your order. This weekend is rather busy for me, so if you don't mind waiting a couple of days, I'll ping you when I get started. ^^
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
@artemiswanderer

Okay! thats completely fine with me-!
i hope your weekend goes well for you :3

Should I send over the payment now or wait till' you're not busy?
@artemiswanderer

Okay! thats completely fine with me-!
i hope your weekend goes well for you :3

Should I send over the payment now or wait till' you're not busy?
pixel_marigold.png
@Helsing @marigoldleaves I'm going to get started on your orders if you'd like to send over the 15kt/15g. Thank you guys for your patience!
@Helsing @marigoldleaves I'm going to get started on your orders if you'd like to send over the 15kt/15g. Thank you guys for your patience!
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
@artemiswanderer
okay! i'll send it over right now!
@artemiswanderer
okay! i'll send it over right now!
pixel_marigold.png
@Helsing The entire time I'm working on him, I just have the refrain of 'Ujoooooooo Ujoooooooooooo' running through my head lmao. A good fancy boi [columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#B81324][i][b]U[/b]joo[/i][/font][/size] [color=#754C78][font=arial][b][i]— Dress What's In Your Heart —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]Why only be yourself when you can be so many other things as well? Life can get so dull in only one skin. Ujoo loves to change his image near daily with elaborate costumes he creates himself. He doesn't affect a completely different personality in his various outfits, but some do bring out certain personality traits in himself. There's nothing for confidence and swagger like a perfectly tailored, extravagant tailcoat after all. And when he's feeling a little broody and aloof, a dark cape and mysterious mask is just the thing. For Ujoo, every occasion, even the most mundane, is a good reason to dress up. Life's too short to waste with boring outfits. • Ujoo usually makes outfits strictly for himself. However, he has taken commissions from other clanmates on occasion. • He has pieces that pop up in different outfits, but he has yet to wear the exact same costume more than once. He's constantly struggling with storage for his creations. • Ujoo loves jewelry. He is frequently draped in so much bling that others joke he better not go swimming. • It can take Ujoo weeks to finish a piece to his high standards. He often completely dismantles a costume because he fell out of love with some small detail. • He makes snap judgments on others based on their clothing. He can be rather snotty to those in subpar fashions. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/6340.png[/img] [nextcol][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/293605/29360432_350.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Ujoo Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Costume Designer Chaotic Good [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Perfectionist • Artsy • Snobbish • [/size][/color] [item=Pigeon Blood Discus] [item=Umbra Parthenium] [item=Rhodochrosite] [/columns] [code][columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#B81324][i][b]U[/b]joo[/i][/font][/size] [color=#754C78][font=arial][b][i]— Dress What's In Your Heart —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]Why only be yourself when you can be so many other things as well? Life can get so dull in only one skin. Ujoo loves to change his image near daily with elaborate costumes he creates himself. He doesn't affect a completely different personality in his various outfits, but some do bring out certain personality traits in himself. There's nothing for confidence and swagger like a perfectly tailored, extravagant tailcoat after all. And when he's feeling a little broody and aloof, a dark cape and mysterious mask is just the thing. For Ujoo, every occasion, even the most mundane, is a good reason to dress up. Life's too short to waste with boring outfits. • Ujoo usually makes outfits strictly for himself. However, he has taken commissions from other clanmates on occasion. • He has pieces that pop up in different outfits, but he has yet to wear the exact same costume more than once. He's constantly struggling with storage for his creations. • Ujoo loves jewelry. He is frequently draped in so much bling that others joke he better not go swimming. • It can take Ujoo weeks to finish a piece to his high standards. He often completely dismantles a costume because he fell out of love with some small detail. • He makes snap judgments on others based on their clothing. He can be rather snotty to those in subpar fashions. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/6340.png[/img] [nextcol][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/293605/29360432_350.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Ujoo Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Costume Designer Chaotic Good [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Perfectionist • Artsy • Snobbish • [/size][/color] [item=Pigeon Blood Discus] [item=Umbra Parthenium] [item=Rhodochrosite] [/columns][/code]
@Helsing The entire time I'm working on him, I just have the refrain of 'Ujoooooooo Ujoooooooooooo' running through my head lmao. A good fancy boi
Ujoo
— Dress What's In Your Heart —

Why only be yourself when you can be so many other things as well? Life can get so dull in only one skin. Ujoo loves to change his image near daily with elaborate costumes he creates himself. He doesn't affect a completely different personality in his various outfits, but some do bring out certain personality traits in himself. There's nothing for confidence and swagger like a perfectly tailored, extravagant tailcoat after all. And when he's feeling a little broody and aloof, a dark cape and mysterious mask is just the thing. For Ujoo, every occasion, even the most mundane, is a good reason to dress up. Life's too short to waste with boring outfits.

• Ujoo usually makes outfits strictly for himself. However, he has taken commissions from other clanmates on occasion.
• He has pieces that pop up in different outfits, but he has yet to wear the exact same costume more than once. He's constantly struggling with storage for his creations.
• Ujoo loves jewelry. He is frequently draped in so much bling that others joke he better not go swimming.
• It can take Ujoo weeks to finish a piece to his high standards. He often completely dismantles a costume because he fell out of love with some small detail.
• He makes snap judgments on others based on their clothing. He can be rather snotty to those in subpar fashions.

6340.png
29360432_350.png

- Attributes -
x
Name
Adult
Occupation
Alignment
Costume Designer
Chaotic Good
• Perfectionist • Artsy • Snobbish •

Pigeon Blood Discus Umbra Parthenium Rhodochrosite

Code:
[columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#B81324][i][b]U[/b]joo[/i][/font][/size] [color=#754C78][font=arial][b][i]— Dress What's In Your Heart —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]Why only be yourself when you can be so many other things as well? Life can get so dull in only one skin. Ujoo loves to change his image near daily with elaborate costumes he creates himself. He doesn't affect a completely different personality in his various outfits, but some do bring out certain personality traits in himself. There's nothing for confidence and swagger like a perfectly tailored, extravagant tailcoat after all. And when he's feeling a little broody and aloof, a dark cape and mysterious mask is just the thing. For Ujoo, every occasion, even the most mundane, is a good reason to dress up. Life's too short to waste with boring outfits. • Ujoo usually makes outfits strictly for himself. However, he has taken commissions from other clanmates on occasion. • He has pieces that pop up in different outfits, but he has yet to wear the exact same costume more than once. He's constantly struggling with storage for his creations. • Ujoo loves jewelry. He is frequently draped in so much bling that others joke he better not go swimming. • It can take Ujoo weeks to finish a piece to his high standards. He often completely dismantles a costume because he fell out of love with some small detail. • He makes snap judgments on others based on their clothing. He can be rather snotty to those in subpar fashions. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/6340.png[/img] [nextcol][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/293605/29360432_350.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Ujoo Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Costume Designer Chaotic Good [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Perfectionist • Artsy • Snobbish • [/size][/color] [item=Pigeon Blood Discus] [item=Umbra Parthenium] [item=Rhodochrosite] [/columns]
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
@marigoldleaves Topaz deserves all the good things in life [columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#CD950C][i][b]T[/b]opaz[/i][/font][/size] [color=#BAAF07][font=arial][b][i]— My Strength For Their Peace —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]Topaz has taken on more responsibilities in the clan than really any one individual should bear. But he can't abide the thought of burdening others with his weighty duties. Besides being the main champion and protector, he is also looked to as the clan's leader and guide. Remarkably, Topaz bears these roles well in most eyes. To those who know him however, see how stressed and tired Topaz often is. He brushes off any of their concerns with reassurances that he can handle it. His greatest joy is seeing his clan being able to relax because of his work. In his mind, it makes it all worth it. • Topaz believes he has more talent in fighting than leading, despite the fact he has a lot of good sense and wisdom. • He has lost his left eye in an old battle. He wears a bird mask in order to hide this fact so as to not scare hatchlings. • Topaz frequently has a difficult time falling asleep. He drinks copious amounts of calming tea to help him sleep. • He frequently goes to his mate, Peony, for advice. He trusts her word above all else. • Cold, rainy days make Topaz's joints ache. If the pain is particularly bad, he'll wear braces or splints. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/13429.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/55cf5cbbb22f33d96958a02eec0483a2/tumblr_pgq2v34bE11w4t8qho3_r1_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Topaz Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Champion Lawful Good [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Anxious • Vigilant • Tough • [/size][/color] [item=White Gold Cerdae Pendant] [item=Light Runestone] [item=Pilco Segments] [/columns] [center][outfit=594964][/center] [code][columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#CD950C][i][b]T[/b]opaz[/i][/font][/size] [color=#BAAF07][font=arial][b][i]— My Strength For Their Peace —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]Topaz has taken on more responsibilities in the clan than really any one individual should bear. But he can't abide the thought of burdening others with his weighty duties. Besides being the main champion and protector, he is also looked to as the clan's leader and guide. Remarkably, Topaz bears these roles well in most eyes. To those who know him however, see how stressed and tired Topaz often is. He brushes off any of their concerns with reassurances that he can handle it. His greatest joy is seeing his clan being able to relax because of his work. In his mind, it makes it all worth it. • Topaz believes he has more talent in fighting than leading, despite the fact he has a lot of good sense and wisdom. • He has lost his left eye in an old battle. He wears a bird mask in order to hide this fact so as to not scare hatchlings. • Topaz frequently has a difficult time falling asleep. He drinks copious amounts of calming tea to help him sleep. • He frequently goes to his mate, Peony, for advice. He trusts her word above all else. • Cold, rainy days make Topaz's joints ache. If the pain is particularly bad, he'll wear braces or splints. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/13429.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/55cf5cbbb22f33d96958a02eec0483a2/tumblr_pgq2v34bE11w4t8qho3_r1_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Topaz Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Champion Lawful Good [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Anxious • Vigilant • Tough • [/size][/color] [item=White Gold Cerdae Pendant] [item=Light Runestone] [item=Pilco Segments] [/columns] [center][outfit=594964][/center][/code] And then I went completely off on a tangent dressing him, cause I was having fun with his cry/fac and made this outfit. It doesn't suit the lore I wrote, but I like it on its own. ^^ [outfit=594999]
@marigoldleaves Topaz deserves all the good things in life
Topaz
— My Strength For Their Peace —

Topaz has taken on more responsibilities in the clan than really any one individual should bear. But he can't abide the thought of burdening others with his weighty duties. Besides being the main champion and protector, he is also looked to as the clan's leader and guide. Remarkably, Topaz bears these roles well in most eyes. To those who know him however, see how stressed and tired Topaz often is. He brushes off any of their concerns with reassurances that he can handle it. His greatest joy is seeing his clan being able to relax because of his work. In his mind, it makes it all worth it.

• Topaz believes he has more talent in fighting than leading, despite the fact he has a lot of good sense and wisdom.
• He has lost his left eye in an old battle. He wears a bird mask in order to hide this fact so as to not scare hatchlings.
• Topaz frequently has a difficult time falling asleep. He drinks copious amounts of calming tea to help him sleep.
• He frequently goes to his mate, Peony, for advice. He trusts her word above all else.
• Cold, rainy days make Topaz's joints ache. If the pain is particularly bad, he'll wear braces or splints.

13429.png
tumblr_pgq2v34bE11w4t8qho3_r1_400.png

- Attributes -
x
Name
Adult
Occupation
Alignment
Champion
Lawful Good
• Anxious • Vigilant • Tough •

White Gold Cerdae Pendant Light Runestone Pilco Segments
Topaz
Code:
[columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#CD950C][i][b]T[/b]opaz[/i][/font][/size] [color=#BAAF07][font=arial][b][i]— My Strength For Their Peace —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]Topaz has taken on more responsibilities in the clan than really any one individual should bear. But he can't abide the thought of burdening others with his weighty duties. Besides being the main champion and protector, he is also looked to as the clan's leader and guide. Remarkably, Topaz bears these roles well in most eyes. To those who know him however, see how stressed and tired Topaz often is. He brushes off any of their concerns with reassurances that he can handle it. His greatest joy is seeing his clan being able to relax because of his work. In his mind, it makes it all worth it. • Topaz believes he has more talent in fighting than leading, despite the fact he has a lot of good sense and wisdom. • He has lost his left eye in an old battle. He wears a bird mask in order to hide this fact so as to not scare hatchlings. • Topaz frequently has a difficult time falling asleep. He drinks copious amounts of calming tea to help him sleep. • He frequently goes to his mate, Peony, for advice. He trusts her word above all else. • Cold, rainy days make Topaz's joints ache. If the pain is particularly bad, he'll wear braces or splints. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/13429.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/55cf5cbbb22f33d96958a02eec0483a2/tumblr_pgq2v34bE11w4t8qho3_r1_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Topaz Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Champion Lawful Good [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Anxious • Vigilant • Tough • [/size][/color] [item=White Gold Cerdae Pendant] [item=Light Runestone] [item=Pilco Segments] [/columns] [center][outfit=594964][/center]

And then I went completely off on a tangent dressing him, cause I was having fun with his cry/fac
and made this outfit. It doesn't suit the lore I wrote, but I like it on its own. ^^

FancyTopaz
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
@artemiswanderer

oohHMYGOSHHHH
THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE IT!!
Topaz my sweet baby ;w;
@artemiswanderer

oohHMYGOSHHHH
THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE IT!!
Topaz my sweet baby ;w;
pixel_marigold.png
Omg I totally forgot to reply sorry xD It's great, I really like what you came up with for him. Thank you!
Omg I totally forgot to reply sorry xD It's great, I really like what you came up with for him. Thank you!
CXuWKHk.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27