Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Buying art] Leaving FR have rare stuff
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@kiranachan

Holy moly, I didn't realize it was that much? I should have checked the AH, sorry ^^; Comparitively, my wishlist has cheaper items, and pretty short as I don't know whats out there...I wouldn't mind drawing multiple things though!

And he looks really cool! I would love to draw him :D

@kiranachan

Holy moly, I didn't realize it was that much? I should have checked the AH, sorry ^^; Comparitively, my wishlist has cheaper items, and pretty short as I don't know whats out there...I wouldn't mind drawing multiple things though!

And he looks really cool! I would love to draw him :D

@kiranachan my art shop is linked in my sig! you can also see some examples more directly here
@kiranachan my art shop is linked in my sig! you can also see some examples more directly here
@MahuruRaji
I am tentative with the KS and light sprite only because of the amount of art that they would require to equal their value. Last time I tried to let any of them go for art, the artist started a huge thing for me and was doing really nicely, and then poof with only a few WIPs left behind. That was about a year ago, and I haven't heard from them so I'm at this point I'm feeling gun shy with them ^^;

That said for the right art offer I'd let them go. I'm trying to let this place go since I haven't actively had time to play in 2 years, and while I still enjoy FR I just don't have time for it, and not being able to keep up with my dragons fed, or easily earn income really takes from the fun of this game for me.

https://orig00.deviantart.net/b332/f/2018/265/a/4/hoard_by_foxxbutt-dcnjjkb.png

There are my rare items that aren't on my dragons. I have other light aesthetic items like silks, and maybe some skins (I'd have to double check on those) but nothing to really brag about.

@Gyo
I just realized I had my account set so that if you didn't have a toyhouse account that you were logged into you couldn't see my account. I've fixed that so you should be able to see her babies now.

@Euhz
I'd be happy to do the windbound plumage for multiple arts if you're willing.
I guess for a start we'd have to break down how much you value one drawing.

@Caracali
Thanks for your time and offer, but no thank you.
@MahuruRaji
I am tentative with the KS and light sprite only because of the amount of art that they would require to equal their value. Last time I tried to let any of them go for art, the artist started a huge thing for me and was doing really nicely, and then poof with only a few WIPs left behind. That was about a year ago, and I haven't heard from them so I'm at this point I'm feeling gun shy with them ^^;

That said for the right art offer I'd let them go. I'm trying to let this place go since I haven't actively had time to play in 2 years, and while I still enjoy FR I just don't have time for it, and not being able to keep up with my dragons fed, or easily earn income really takes from the fun of this game for me.

https://orig00.deviantart.net/b332/f/2018/265/a/4/hoard_by_foxxbutt-dcnjjkb.png

There are my rare items that aren't on my dragons. I have other light aesthetic items like silks, and maybe some skins (I'd have to double check on those) but nothing to really brag about.

@Gyo
I just realized I had my account set so that if you didn't have a toyhouse account that you were logged into you couldn't see my account. I've fixed that so you should be able to see her babies now.

@Euhz
I'd be happy to do the windbound plumage for multiple arts if you're willing.
I guess for a start we'd have to break down how much you value one drawing.

@Caracali
Thanks for your time and offer, but no thank you.
ShadowEgg_zps06885a89.pngicon.pngGNUZ2uu.gif
@Kiranachan
Thanks for the link! Wow, I love all your feral characters, I think I can draw any(though the owl faced griffons won't be recommended for me to draw, I only drew an owl once or twice). I particularly love Jade's design :D

What kind of artwork (e.g. fullbody? coloured?) would you like, and of which character? (note the 'deluxe headshot' is an old example, I have better contrast/colours as of yet)

I'm not sure what payment I'm looking for in return, but I'm eyeing your gen1s and gems/treasure! :)
@Kiranachan
Thanks for the link! Wow, I love all your feral characters, I think I can draw any(though the owl faced griffons won't be recommended for me to draw, I only drew an owl once or twice). I particularly love Jade's design :D

What kind of artwork (e.g. fullbody? coloured?) would you like, and of which character? (note the 'deluxe headshot' is an old example, I have better contrast/colours as of yet)

I'm not sure what payment I'm looking for in return, but I'm eyeing your gen1s and gems/treasure! :)
tumblr_opn7kiKzTA1wnxxc9o1_100.pngfT9pA9Y.gifHW6ASYa.png07_SuperNinjaDragon.giftumblr_opn6d7mJiG1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@SuperNinjaDragon I really liked this style right here, it's so pretty ;A; [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/c0ab/f/2018/197/0/8/089e4116f79cff74dbdca1a2d908ddbd-dchdqib.png[/img] I'm sure all of my children would looking stunning in your style. Gems and treasure can easily be done. As for my G1s, it'll depend on who you're interested in. Some of them are pretty expensive babies ^^;
@SuperNinjaDragon
I really liked this style right here, it's so pretty ;A;
089e4116f79cff74dbdca1a2d908ddbd-dchdqib.png
I'm sure all of my children would looking stunning in your style.

Gems and treasure can easily be done.
As for my G1s, it'll depend on who you're interested in.
Some of them are pretty expensive babies ^^;
I’m offering chibis and headshots in my thread here! I’m willing to draw pretty much any character, though I’m less confident with mech- and armor-heavy designs. For more examples of my art, you can also check my Toyhouse!
Also, even though I’m only selling headshots and chibis in my art shop right now, I’d be totally willing to negotiate about doing other types of commissions (like fullbodies and custom character designs). Let me know if there’s anything you’re interested in! ^^
I’m also low-key in Would Kill For a Light Sprite mode, but I don’t expect you to be super eager to pay for art with something like that, haha
I’m offering chibis and headshots in my thread here! I’m willing to draw pretty much any character, though I’m less confident with mech- and armor-heavy designs. For more examples of my art, you can also check my Toyhouse!
Also, even though I’m only selling headshots and chibis in my art shop right now, I’d be totally willing to negotiate about doing other types of commissions (like fullbodies and custom character designs). Let me know if there’s anything you’re interested in! ^^
I’m also low-key in Would Kill For a Light Sprite mode, but I don’t expect you to be super eager to pay for art with something like that, haha
e1po1oY.png xZ13MZk.png kd85lth.png
@Kiranachan
what would you like drawn?
i mostly draw humans
samples <3
@Kiranachan
what would you like drawn?
i mostly draw humans
samples <3
uT1e6k0.png
@Nyebe
I really liked some of your couple art, especially the youtube/stream couple images. What would you be looking for, for something like that?
@Nyebe
I really liked some of your couple art, especially the youtube/stream couple images. What would you be looking for, for something like that?
@Kiranachan ohhh so like coloured sketches?
i'd like to know more what you have in mind haha
curently i'm doing coloured sketches for 400g per halfbody, though depending on what you'd like we could work something out?
i dont't really have a wishlist haha but i'd like pretty apparel with jewels that could match my dragons
if you'd like to talk to me on discord i'm sterndecorum#5622 :3
@Kiranachan ohhh so like coloured sketches?
i'd like to know more what you have in mind haha
curently i'm doing coloured sketches for 400g per halfbody, though depending on what you'd like we could work something out?
i dont't really have a wishlist haha but i'd like pretty apparel with jewels that could match my dragons
if you'd like to talk to me on discord i'm sterndecorum#5622 :3
uT1e6k0.png
@Kiranachan aah, sorry for the late reply I was out at lunch ;; v;;
But yea no I understand! I'm happy to be paid with something else, and maybe based on that experience see how confident you feel with working with me for the more expensive item or not. I feel pretty confident I could work for a light sprite over a period of time. I'm on discord literally every day so. tho Tbh, not sure with the ks items, that would be a very long project and honestly you'll probably get sick of my art before it ends xD

I am interested in the Frigid Fugitive Shackles and Archivists Spellscroll. Those each would be about the cost of a full body colour with shading or four sketch busts (like the ones from the examples earlier).
The rest, I mostly have already or are things I want but just a lower priority. Since you're leaving I'd rather not waste this chance and your time > v>;;

HNNNG, i did look through your dragons, I'm trying to become a Gen1 lair so they did interest me, unfortunately most of the ones that would fit my aesthetic are bred, and I don't buy bred dragons Q AQ The closest to what I'd like is Misha, and he's probably waaaaay more expensive and I don't love him, just he's the closest to what I'd be interested it.

Oh, I would be interested if you have any skins! mostly uma's though, I pretty much have every fest skin. and not necessary just light ones, if you look through my lair you'll see a few different aesthetics I'm interested in. Most of my gen1's are sporting the nice skins and stuff.

Side note: I've been looking through your toyhouse at your ocs and I just ADORE Kuper, I'd love to get a chance to draw them for you. But honestly, you have so many lovely ocs! Q AQ

oh, also, if you'd prefer to move this discussion over discord, my contact is: MahuruRaji#9835
@Kiranachan aah, sorry for the late reply I was out at lunch ;; v;;
But yea no I understand! I'm happy to be paid with something else, and maybe based on that experience see how confident you feel with working with me for the more expensive item or not. I feel pretty confident I could work for a light sprite over a period of time. I'm on discord literally every day so. tho Tbh, not sure with the ks items, that would be a very long project and honestly you'll probably get sick of my art before it ends xD

I am interested in the Frigid Fugitive Shackles and Archivists Spellscroll. Those each would be about the cost of a full body colour with shading or four sketch busts (like the ones from the examples earlier).
The rest, I mostly have already or are things I want but just a lower priority. Since you're leaving I'd rather not waste this chance and your time > v>;;

HNNNG, i did look through your dragons, I'm trying to become a Gen1 lair so they did interest me, unfortunately most of the ones that would fit my aesthetic are bred, and I don't buy bred dragons Q AQ The closest to what I'd like is Misha, and he's probably waaaaay more expensive and I don't love him, just he's the closest to what I'd be interested it.

Oh, I would be interested if you have any skins! mostly uma's though, I pretty much have every fest skin. and not necessary just light ones, if you look through my lair you'll see a few different aesthetics I'm interested in. Most of my gen1's are sporting the nice skins and stuff.

Side note: I've been looking through your toyhouse at your ocs and I just ADORE Kuper, I'd love to get a chance to draw them for you. But honestly, you have so many lovely ocs! Q AQ

oh, also, if you'd prefer to move this discussion over discord, my contact is: MahuruRaji#9835
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png || mahu | 23 | she/her | +17 FR time ||
art shop - clan directory - chronicles
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11