Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Buying art] Leaving FR have rare stuff
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@SuperNinjaDragon
I'm doing alright, I'm fading in and out of consciousness a lot but I'm doing better.
8 fullbodies sounds fine with me.
I have these 4 babies:
https://toyhou.se/foxxbutt/characters/folder:552241
and These 2:
https://toyhou.se/foxxbutt/characters/folder:552234

Would you feel comfortable with drawing any or all of them?
I know it's not 8 characters, but I'm needing to go back to sleep and I want to post what I can while I can ^^;

@SuperNinjaDragon
I'm doing alright, I'm fading in and out of consciousness a lot but I'm doing better.
8 fullbodies sounds fine with me.
I have these 4 babies:
https://toyhou.se/foxxbutt/characters/folder:552241
and These 2:
https://toyhou.se/foxxbutt/characters/folder:552234

Would you feel comfortable with drawing any or all of them?
I know it's not 8 characters, but I'm needing to go back to sleep and I want to post what I can while I can ^^;

ShadowEgg_zps06885a89.pngicon.pngGNUZ2uu.gif
@Kiranachan
I'm 100% fine with all those characters :D I love their designs! I can also draw another artwork for the same character so don't worry about that.
Remember, your health comes first! I hope you make good recovery - go and sleep right now :)
@Kiranachan
I'm 100% fine with all those characters :D I love their designs! I can also draw another artwork for the same character so don't worry about that.
Remember, your health comes first! I hope you make good recovery - go and sleep right now :)
tumblr_opn7kiKzTA1wnxxc9o1_100.pngfT9pA9Y.gifHW6ASYa.png07_SuperNinjaDragon.giftumblr_opn6d7mJiG1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@SuperNinjaDragon
That sounds good to me, I'll let you pick who you'd like to do multiple drawings of ^^

Thanks so much for doing this for me, I can't wait to see what you create ^^
@SuperNinjaDragon
That sounds good to me, I'll let you pick who you'd like to do multiple drawings of ^^

Thanks so much for doing this for me, I can't wait to see what you create ^^
@Kiranachan
Thank you for letting me draw your characters :) Have a good day!
@Kiranachan
Thank you for letting me draw your characters :) Have a good day!
tumblr_opn7kiKzTA1wnxxc9o1_100.pngfT9pA9Y.gifHW6ASYa.png07_SuperNinjaDragon.giftumblr_opn6d7mJiG1wnxxc9o1_100.png
I can offer art for treasure!
I have an art shop with examples
I can offer art for treasure!
I have an art shop with examples
@Kiranachan I apologize for not completing your commission yet!! I have been busy and not everything is operating right. I promise I'll get to it when I can!
@Kiranachan I apologize for not completing your commission yet!! I have been busy and not everything is operating right. I promise I'll get to it when I can!
ngipcID.pngWishlist
@Alnoots
That's alright, I ended up getting surgery myself last week, so I've been kind of busy myself ^^;
Just let me know if you can't complete it for some reason, otherwise I don't mind waiting a little, I know art takes time ^^
@Alnoots
That's alright, I ended up getting surgery myself last week, so I've been kind of busy myself ^^;
Just let me know if you can't complete it for some reason, otherwise I don't mind waiting a little, I know art takes time ^^
@Kiranachan will do. Hope you recover easy! Thank you!
@Kiranachan will do. Hope you recover easy! Thank you!
ngipcID.pngWishlist
@MahuruRaji @Gyo @Nyebe @Pedge

Just checking in on everyone I haven't heard from in a while.
Just double checking everyone is still interested and general just checking on everyone progress. I know the American's have a holiday this week so I don't expect quick replies from everyone, but I'm hoping to hear back from everyone soon ^^
@MahuruRaji @Gyo @Nyebe @Pedge

Just checking in on everyone I haven't heard from in a while.
Just double checking everyone is still interested and general just checking on everyone progress. I know the American's have a holiday this week so I don't expect quick replies from everyone, but I'm hoping to hear back from everyone soon ^^
@Euhz
Realized I missed you in my last message. Are you still interested in working with me? We never agreed to anything so I'm still willing to discuss if you're still interested.

@ no on in general

I've heard back from everyone so I'm now open for new offers.
@Euhz
Realized I missed you in my last message. Are you still interested in working with me? We never agreed to anything so I'm still willing to discuss if you're still interested.

@ no on in general

I've heard back from everyone so I'm now open for new offers.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11