Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Buying art] Leaving FR have rare stuff
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Kiranachan
Are you willing to part with the top fae at all? I was hoping I can have him since he looks so nice gened, and I have some lore ideas, hehe~
If not, its understandable! :)

2kg for the guardian is a bit pricy for me (10 artworks would take me pretty long) but I think I can do half that amount (5) and perhaps a bit more(6-7?). If my offer is too low I think I might have to reject your offer and take some gems/treasure as payment instead!

I also have a wishlist here(it's a bit outdated though) if you'd rather not pay in just gems/treasure :D
Thanks! (^_^)/
@Kiranachan
Are you willing to part with the top fae at all? I was hoping I can have him since he looks so nice gened, and I have some lore ideas, hehe~
If not, its understandable! :)

2kg for the guardian is a bit pricy for me (10 artworks would take me pretty long) but I think I can do half that amount (5) and perhaps a bit more(6-7?). If my offer is too low I think I might have to reject your offer and take some gems/treasure as payment instead!

I also have a wishlist here(it's a bit outdated though) if you'd rather not pay in just gems/treasure :D
Thanks! (^_^)/
tumblr_opn7kiKzTA1wnxxc9o1_100.pngfT9pA9Y.gifHW6ASYa.png07_SuperNinjaDragon.giftumblr_opn6d7mJiG1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@Kiranachan aaaa aidy is so adorable and I love her lil cape, if you're ok with it I'd love to draw her ^^ my discord is Pedge#8496 and I've got it on my phone too so I can respond quicker there as well
@Kiranachan aaaa aidy is so adorable and I love her lil cape, if you're ok with it I'd love to draw her ^^ my discord is Pedge#8496 and I've got it on my phone too so I can respond quicker there as well
X latest?cb=20160507153351.gifxxxxx

your local gremlin
Art shop || Wishlist
Pedge and Fletcher's Un-Uggo-fy
Always on the lookout for eggs
xxxxx
ZbBrVBF.png
@SuperNinjaDragon
I could let the fae go, I'm just not sure what would be a good value for him.
He is an unbred G1 with a color that matches his eyes, snow belly, 4 years old, and not an eye burner. I know he's a good dragon, that would be of interest to more than a few interest groups. He isn't an XYX like my gardian, but I know even ungened I could get a pretty penny for him. I've sold my old pretty color combinations for a lot in the past. The last one I sold was an ungened tundra XYX and she went for 6kg at action, and she was purple and red (can't remember exact shade of each). So I know I'm not making crazy numbers, but like I said they have not been appraised so I'm just kind of ball parking what I think they'd go for at the minimum. If you like I could make an interest thread to see what people say they would offer and make that their price?

That said, I wouldn't mind doing 6 drawings for the guardian, it seems like a reasonable amount to me.

@SuperNinjaDragon
I could let the fae go, I'm just not sure what would be a good value for him.
He is an unbred G1 with a color that matches his eyes, snow belly, 4 years old, and not an eye burner. I know he's a good dragon, that would be of interest to more than a few interest groups. He isn't an XYX like my gardian, but I know even ungened I could get a pretty penny for him. I've sold my old pretty color combinations for a lot in the past. The last one I sold was an ungened tundra XYX and she went for 6kg at action, and she was purple and red (can't remember exact shade of each). So I know I'm not making crazy numbers, but like I said they have not been appraised so I'm just kind of ball parking what I think they'd go for at the minimum. If you like I could make an interest thread to see what people say they would offer and make that their price?

That said, I wouldn't mind doing 6 drawings for the guardian, it seems like a reasonable amount to me.

ShadowEgg_zps06885a89.pngicon.pngGNUZ2uu.gif
@Kiranachan
Thanks for the offer, I'm really interested in him, so it's be great if you can make an interest thread to check prices :D
For the guardian, 6 drawings sound great :) However, I might get the fae instead of the guardian depending on price.
@Kiranachan
Thanks for the offer, I'm really interested in him, so it's be great if you can make an interest thread to check prices :D
For the guardian, 6 drawings sound great :) However, I might get the fae instead of the guardian depending on price.
tumblr_opn7kiKzTA1wnxxc9o1_100.pngfT9pA9Y.gifHW6ASYa.png07_SuperNinjaDragon.giftumblr_opn6d7mJiG1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@Kiranachan
Hello! I just thought I'd ask if you received the PM I sent? I don't mind waiting for a reply (I understand you're busy right now), but I want to make sure it didn't get lost on the way, haha. :P
@Kiranachan
Hello! I just thought I'd ask if you received the PM I sent? I don't mind waiting for a reply (I understand you're busy right now), but I want to make sure it didn't get lost on the way, haha. :P
NTCq9zE.png
@SuperNinjaDragon
Sorry it took so long, work has been keeping me busy this week.
I set up the interest thread for the fae and we should hopefully be getting some feedback soon.
@SuperNinjaDragon
Sorry it took so long, work has been keeping me busy this week.
I set up the interest thread for the fae and we should hopefully be getting some feedback soon.
@Kiranachan
No worries ;) We all have rather busy lives outside of the game - I was rather busy for the past two weeks too.
Thanks for setting up the feedback thread! :D
@Kiranachan
No worries ;) We all have rather busy lives outside of the game - I was rather busy for the past two weeks too.
Thanks for setting up the feedback thread! :D
@SuperNinjaDragon
For some reason not a single person has replied to the thread for G1 and I can't find the link to the old dragon collectors. At this point I've lost patients in trying to get a proper price on him. I also just had unexpected emergency surgery two days ago. So in all honesty I just don't have the energy right now either.

That said, you've been so patient, that I would still be happy to trade him for art to you. What would you feel is fair for him?
@SuperNinjaDragon
For some reason not a single person has replied to the thread for G1 and I can't find the link to the old dragon collectors. At this point I've lost patients in trying to get a proper price on him. I also just had unexpected emergency surgery two days ago. So in all honesty I just don't have the energy right now either.

That said, you've been so patient, that I would still be happy to trade him for art to you. What would you feel is fair for him?
@Kiranachan

here's a link to my art shop, It's a pwyw shop so feel free to pay whatever and i'll whip you something up!

@Kiranachan

here's a link to my art shop, It's a pwyw shop so feel free to pay whatever and i'll whip you something up!

@Kiranachan
Aw, I hope that you're feeling better right now. It sucks that no one replied to the interest check :(
Thank you so much for letting me have him for art - As for a fair price, how about around 8-10 coloured fullbodies? I'm not very good at pricing, so let me know what you decide! I hope you have a good day :D
@Kiranachan
Aw, I hope that you're feeling better right now. It sucks that no one replied to the interest check :(
Thank you so much for letting me have him for art - As for a fair price, how about around 8-10 coloured fullbodies? I'm not very good at pricing, so let me know what you decide! I hope you have a good day :D
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11