Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Buying art] Leaving FR have rare stuff
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Jaena
Sorry, it's late here, got you mixed up with another person I was talking to.
Probably should go to sleep ^^;
I'm kind of stingy with my gems, are there any items or treasure amount you'd be looking for?
@Jaena
Sorry, it's late here, got you mixed up with another person I was talking to.
Probably should go to sleep ^^;
I'm kind of stingy with my gems, are there any items or treasure amount you'd be looking for?
ShadowEgg_zps06885a89.pngicon.pngGNUZ2uu.gif
@Kiranachan Anything that's at least 1000 gems worth of stuff, so ~850k treasure, miscellaneous items, art trade??? I'm not picky I just really don't want to study and this gives me something to do >>;;;;
@Kiranachan Anything that's at least 1000 gems worth of stuff, so ~850k treasure, miscellaneous items, art trade??? I'm not picky I just really don't want to study and this gives me something to do >>;;;;
cZLsLHr.png
@Jaena
Do you need any food, materials, battle items, Apparel or familiars?
I can look and see if I have anything and fill in the value of treasure for what I don't have.
@Jaena
Do you need any food, materials, battle items, Apparel or familiars?
I can look and see if I have anything and fill in the value of treasure for what I don't have.
@Kiranachan I'm not after anything in particular, but I'll always take Eliminate (the battle stone), otherwise uhhhh lower-end Sprites? Basically the fewer items the better since I'm just gonna turn around and sell them :o
@Kiranachan I'm not after anything in particular, but I'll always take Eliminate (the battle stone), otherwise uhhhh lower-end Sprites? Basically the fewer items the better since I'm just gonna turn around and sell them :o
cZLsLHr.png
@Jaena
Alright then, full treasure it is.
And this is the lady I'm thinking of getting done:
https://sta.sh/02che6ksg41
The little fox like mark on her skirt is my watermark and not part of her design.
Before I send payment, about how long do you expect the turn around time is?
Also, since it is such a huge amount do you mind if I send once the work is done?
I don't mind if you give me the hugest ugliest water marked image as proof you did the work before I send payment ^^;
I can't tell you how often that I've sent the money on here and then poof goes the artist, it's made me gun shy ^^;
@Jaena
Alright then, full treasure it is.
And this is the lady I'm thinking of getting done:
https://sta.sh/02che6ksg41
The little fox like mark on her skirt is my watermark and not part of her design.
Before I send payment, about how long do you expect the turn around time is?
Also, since it is such a huge amount do you mind if I send once the work is done?
I don't mind if you give me the hugest ugliest water marked image as proof you did the work before I send payment ^^;
I can't tell you how often that I've sent the money on here and then poof goes the artist, it's made me gun shy ^^;
@Kiranachan Yeah you can send payment afterward or set up a 2-way Crossroads trade and not accept my pile of sand until after or something, I've sent artists payment in advance and then had them disappear from the internet forever, so I know exactly where you're coming from on that ;~;

I have Discord as well if you're more active there, but it shouldn't take me too long - I just need to work around studying - so it'll be finished by Monday at the latest :o

If you have a preference for a pose or if you want her to be blinking extra super fast or anything like that just let me know! This is also a good time to mention that my examples are resized to 50%, so if you want the EXTRA LARGE version, also let me know!
@Kiranachan Yeah you can send payment afterward or set up a 2-way Crossroads trade and not accept my pile of sand until after or something, I've sent artists payment in advance and then had them disappear from the internet forever, so I know exactly where you're coming from on that ;~;

I have Discord as well if you're more active there, but it shouldn't take me too long - I just need to work around studying - so it'll be finished by Monday at the latest :o

If you have a preference for a pose or if you want her to be blinking extra super fast or anything like that just let me know! This is also a good time to mention that my examples are resized to 50%, so if you want the EXTRA LARGE version, also let me know!
cZLsLHr.png
@Jaena
Yeah I can't tell you how many times it's happened. I have so many WIPs of half done art from artists that never finished and took the payment at the half way point x.x;

I am 100% more active on Discord, I have it on my phone too so I can message you my discord information, and you can message me there if needs be.

As for pose, do you think you can have her holding her familiar? Also just the regular speed you have them blinking at and the size seems fine. Oh and sent the trade for when we're both ready ^^

@Jaena
Yeah I can't tell you how many times it's happened. I have so many WIPs of half done art from artists that never finished and took the payment at the half way point x.x;

I am 100% more active on Discord, I have it on my phone too so I can message you my discord information, and you can message me there if needs be.

As for pose, do you think you can have her holding her familiar? Also just the regular speed you have them blinking at and the size seems fine. Oh and sent the trade for when we're both ready ^^

@Kiranachan Gonna assume that's her familiar on her ref sheet and if that's the case, no problem! Do you want the familiar blinking as well? :o
@Kiranachan Gonna assume that's her familiar on her ref sheet and if that's the case, no problem! Do you want the familiar blinking as well? :o
cZLsLHr.png
@Jaena
It's the black cat at her feet, and that would be cute if he blinked too ;A;
@Jaena
It's the black cat at her feet, and that would be cute if he blinked too ;A;
@Kiranachan hey there, still looking for art? :D

Edit: heres some art examples
29q085l.jpg
3161754.jpg
@Kiranachan hey there, still looking for art? :D

Edit: heres some art examples