Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pixel Yakuza Art Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 111 112
@fleurs would love a gijinka pixel bust of this girl ( I don't have a design in mind but 150% open to artist interpretation) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41657158] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/416572/41657158_350.png[/img] [/url] I can offer two eggos or I also have a copy of this accent I recently printed [skin=27964] No worries if not! Love your style ^.^
@fleurs

would love a gijinka pixel bust of this girl ( I don't have a design in mind but 150% open to artist interpretation)

41657158_350.png

I can offer two eggos or I also have a copy of this accent I recently printed

No worries if not! Love your style ^.^
UuMAJ1a.pngK4ExMbp.png
@Apotheca
Oh god.......she's absolutely gorgeous....and both of your offers are super tempting aaaa
I'd love to take this order! but would you be okay with me thinking on which payment I'd prefer while I work on it? >:3c (I understand if not and you'd prefer I choose sooner!)

But either way, would you mind giving me any details you had in mind? Body type, hair type, which genes interpret into what? (I usually translate secondary into hair color, for example!) more dragon features or less? But at minimum some kind of personality if you have one planned already?
@Apotheca
Oh god.......she's absolutely gorgeous....and both of your offers are super tempting aaaa
I'd love to take this order! but would you be okay with me thinking on which payment I'd prefer while I work on it? >:3c (I understand if not and you'd prefer I choose sooner!)

But either way, would you mind giving me any details you had in mind? Body type, hair type, which genes interpret into what? (I usually translate secondary into hair color, for example!) more dragon features or less? But at minimum some kind of personality if you have one planned already?
@fleurs ;D no worries, you can choose whenever!
Secondary as hair color would definitely be good (I think the same way) I'm most keen on horns for dragon features. I generally prefer a more feminine feel as far as that goes. Personality wise typically quiet and judgy, always thinks before she says something but that doesnt stop her from saying something cheeky
@fleurs ;D no worries, you can choose whenever!
Secondary as hair color would definitely be good (I think the same way) I'm most keen on horns for dragon features. I generally prefer a more feminine feel as far as that goes. Personality wise typically quiet and judgy, always thinks before she says something but that doesnt stop her from saying something cheeky
UuMAJ1a.pngK4ExMbp.png
@fleurs
I could offer a fire egg and the ringmaster skin for a pixel or regular headshot!
@fleurs
I could offer a fire egg and the ringmaster skin for a pixel or regular headshot!
@Apotheca
Awesome, thank you kindly! ; o ;
Awesome then!! I'll hopefully get yours at least sketched out tonight for approving and edits!

@Limbic
Would you mind showing me what character you'd be interested in me drawing? It kind of helps in me deciding! 0:
@Apotheca
Awesome, thank you kindly! ; o ;
Awesome then!! I'll hopefully get yours at least sketched out tonight for approving and edits!

@Limbic
Would you mind showing me what character you'd be interested in me drawing? It kind of helps in me deciding! 0:
@fleurs No worries - for that piece would you take 600g then? c:
@fleurs No worries - for that piece would you take 600g then? c:
@fleurs

This boy and here are his colors.
@fleurs

This boy and here are his colors.
@wesleydog
Sure thing, I can do that! Yours might be a bit, but the sketch for approval should be done some time this week at least! ; w ;
@wesleydog
Sure thing, I can do that! Yours might be a bit, but the sketch for approval should be done some time this week at least! ; w ;
@Limbic
I'm sorry, I was at work and because of how the internet is there I didn't see your reply aaa ; o ;
But that's fine! I'll work on yours real soon! <3
@Limbic
I'm sorry, I was at work and because of how the internet is there I didn't see your reply aaa ; o ;
But that's fine! I'll work on yours real soon! <3
@fleurs

Ahh! Yay. Do you want me to send the payment now?
@fleurs

Ahh! Yay. Do you want me to send the payment now?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 111 112