Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pixel Yakuza Art Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 111 112
@Limbic
Up to you! Whatever's most comfortable for you!
@Limbic
Up to you! Whatever's most comfortable for you!
@Saeyoung
Here we go!!!
@Saeyoung
Here we go!!!
@Apotheca
Here you go!
I also meant to ask for skin color would you prefer it just be a solid color or follow her primary gene? 0: Also please tell me any tweaks you'd like too! Don't be shy, even though I know you said you didn't have much in mind for her design!
@Apotheca
Here you go!
I also meant to ask for skin color would you prefer it just be a solid color or follow her primary gene? 0: Also please tell me any tweaks you'd like too! Don't be shy, even though I know you said you didn't have much in mind for her design!
@fleurs yes omg perfect ;w;
@fleurs yes omg perfect ;w;
IjJJeTN.png
@Saeyoung
Excellent! >:3c Imma line it and then throw some colors on and we'll go from there in making sure I get the right shades! In the mean time could you send the egg since you're happy with it so far? ; w ;
@Saeyoung
Excellent! >:3c Imma line it and then throw some colors on and we'll go from there in making sure I get the right shades! In the mean time could you send the egg since you're happy with it so far? ; w ;
@fleurs bahaha yas I love her side eyes, you're great at expressions ;D hm I'd say solid color for the skin? I feel like the tapir would be super busy
@fleurs bahaha yas I love her side eyes, you're great at expressions ;D hm I'd say solid color for the skin? I feel like the tapir would be super busy
UuMAJ1a.pngK4ExMbp.png
@Saeyoung
Here's the first color test! I apologize in advance for any mistakes, we sorta had a lot of the reference points scattered across a bunch of posts ahah ; o ;

@Apotheca
Aaaa, thank you kindly!!!! Expressions and hair are some of my fave things to do so that means a lot to me! But okie dokie! I'll get to lining yours next! Since you're happy with it could you go ahead and send the two eggs? 0: ( As BEAUTIFUL as that accent is I'm gonna pass for in favor of the main reason I opened this shop orz but you did an absolutely gorgeous job on it!)
@Saeyoung
Here's the first color test! I apologize in advance for any mistakes, we sorta had a lot of the reference points scattered across a bunch of posts ahah ; o ;

@Apotheca
Aaaa, thank you kindly!!!! Expressions and hair are some of my fave things to do so that means a lot to me! But okie dokie! I'll get to lining yours next! Since you're happy with it could you go ahead and send the two eggs? 0: ( As BEAUTIFUL as that accent is I'm gonna pass for in favor of the main reason I opened this shop orz but you did an absolutely gorgeous job on it!)
@fleurs that... looks pretty good! :o

everything looks right except the collar, i think, i think it should be a more golden yellow-orange and less red? (it could also work if you just lowered the opacity too haha), same with the golden border and emblem at the bottom, just a few shades lighter! ><
@fleurs that... looks pretty good! :o

everything looks right except the collar, i think, i think it should be a more golden yellow-orange and less red? (it could also work if you just lowered the opacity too haha), same with the golden border and emblem at the bottom, just a few shades lighter! ><
IjJJeTN.png
@saeyoung
How about this? >:3c
@saeyoung
How about this? >:3c
@fleurs BEAUTY
@fleurs BEAUTY
IjJJeTN.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 111 112