Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pixel Yakuza Art Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 111 112
@Fleurs halfbody also works!

in that case, the colors should just be
skin - as pale as possible, almost sheet white but a tad bit darker

hair - brown, a lighter brown than the refs!
earrings (two piercings each, pointed elf-ish ears) and bracelets (two round golden rings each) - gold

shoulder and chest fabric - silvery white, distinctly different from his skin color!

if the half body includes the top bit of the collar of his 'apron', the border of it is gold, the base of it is white! the emblem is also gold!

--

expression wise he's a real malicious guy... super manipulative, anything to convey that would be good ;v;
@Fleurs halfbody also works!

in that case, the colors should just be
skin - as pale as possible, almost sheet white but a tad bit darker

hair - brown, a lighter brown than the refs!
earrings (two piercings each, pointed elf-ish ears) and bracelets (two round golden rings each) - gold

shoulder and chest fabric - silvery white, distinctly different from his skin color!

if the half body includes the top bit of the collar of his 'apron', the border of it is gold, the base of it is white! the emblem is also gold!

--

expression wise he's a real malicious guy... super manipulative, anything to convey that would be good ;v;
IjJJeTN.png
@Saeyoung
Then you've got yourself a deal!!!
Since I have less refs than last time I'll prolly pester you a bit more to make sure I'm doing everything right! So I apologize in advance for that. I'll get to work on the sketch real soon!
@Saeyoung
Then you've got yourself a deal!!!
Since I have less refs than last time I'll prolly pester you a bit more to make sure I'm doing everything right! So I apologize in advance for that. I'll get to work on the sketch real soon!
@fleurs no problem! hmu whenever u need info ( o v o)b
@fleurs no problem! hmu whenever u need info ( o v o)b
IjJJeTN.png
@fleurs

aah that is alright. I understand if you wish to decline , I just wanted to ask first.
@fleurs

aah that is alright. I understand if you wish to decline , I just wanted to ask first.
Nature Flight. The keepers of Glade Air Fresheners.
@fleurs
Gems it is then! I'll send them over. :)
@fleurs
Gems it is then! I'll send them over. :)
If you've ever received art from me and need a new link feel free to PM me, I guarantee I still have it.
@Ambathy Here's your rude boi! [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/93ea/f/2018/279/8/2/ambathy_by_foxjpeg-dcopy6l.png[/img]
@Ambathy
Here's your rude boi!
ambathy_by_foxjpeg-dcopy6l.png
@fleurs
AAH WoW! He came out so good, thank you so much! <3
@fleurs
AAH WoW! He came out so good, thank you so much! <3
If you've ever received art from me and need a new link feel free to PM me, I guarantee I still have it.
@fleurs hello hello! how's it going? :o
@fleurs hello hello! how's it going? :o
IjJJeTN.png
@fleurs
Would you be able to do a halfbody non-pixel of this guy? o:
https://toyhou.se/2805633.hajime-shimizu--

Are you interested in either/both of these skins?

If not, I can make a pure gem offer!
@fleurs
Would you be able to do a halfbody non-pixel of this guy? o:
https://toyhou.se/2805633.hajime-shimizu--

Are you interested in either/both of these skins?

If not, I can make a pure gem offer!
@wesleydog
I would be able to! However neither of those accents really interest me enough, I'm sorry. ; w ;

@Saeyoung
I hope to start on your sketching process tonight after work~ (So expect some more pings from me real soon!)
@wesleydog
I would be able to! However neither of those accents really interest me enough, I'm sorry. ; w ;

@Saeyoung
I hope to start on your sketching process tonight after work~ (So expect some more pings from me real soon!)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 111 112