Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pixel Yakuza Art Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 111 112
@Vovina
Goodness, I'm so glad you're so happy with it!! Q w Q It was really fun to do all that hair, and felt so surreal to draw it all together! (But beyond enjoyable overall!) PFFTT I'm here to oversparkle everything--- But regardless, thank you for all the compliments and ordering!

Absolutely! If you ever want to crop it or edit it for any sort of graphic feel free to as well!
@Vovina
Goodness, I'm so glad you're so happy with it!! Q w Q It was really fun to do all that hair, and felt so surreal to draw it all together! (But beyond enjoyable overall!) PFFTT I'm here to oversparkle everything--- But regardless, thank you for all the compliments and ordering!

Absolutely! If you ever want to crop it or edit it for any sort of graphic feel free to as well!
@fleurs aaaa! hello!

i know you're looking for mostly eggs but would you also happen to take apparel/skin as bribe? i have some stuff here but not sure if you would be interested: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2514896

just checking before i order if you have smth you like, since i can only offer ap/skins > < dhejbwk

EDIT: should clarify i'm interested in ur pixels!
@fleurs aaaa! hello!

i know you're looking for mostly eggs but would you also happen to take apparel/skin as bribe? i have some stuff here but not sure if you would be interested: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2514896

just checking before i order if you have smth you like, since i can only offer ap/skins > < dhejbwk

EDIT: should clarify i'm interested in ur pixels!
IjJJeTN.png
@Saeyoung
Hello hello!! \ o /

Hmmm hmm, you actually have a couple that I'd consider! the "Where" spiral accent and "astaroth" coatl accent really pique my interest! ; w ; So when offering, those are the ones I'd be interested in and more likely to accept!
@Saeyoung
Hello hello!! \ o /

Hmmm hmm, you actually have a couple that I'd consider! the "Where" spiral accent and "astaroth" coatl accent really pique my interest! ; w ; So when offering, those are the ones I'd be interested in and more likely to accept!
@fleurs Yay! So, for 'astaroth', it's a retired 550g accent and honestly I haven't seen it on the market for a while so I'm not sure what it's current worth is. I have it around 600-750g as a guesstimate??

Would you be willing to do one of [these] and perhaps a small (like, 70x70) headshot icon of https://toyhou.se/2677197.zaleos for it?
@fleurs Yay! So, for 'astaroth', it's a retired 550g accent and honestly I haven't seen it on the market for a while so I'm not sure what it's current worth is. I have it around 600-750g as a guesstimate??

Would you be willing to do one of [these] and perhaps a small (like, 70x70) headshot icon of https://toyhou.se/2677197.zaleos for it?
IjJJeTN.png
@fleurs Hello! I don't have the funds at the moment, but for future reference, are you comfortable drawing a character without a preexisting reference? If not, that's okay!
@fleurs Hello! I don't have the funds at the moment, but for future reference, are you comfortable drawing a character without a preexisting reference? If not, that's okay!
tumblr_pshm8gf6Wq1vb7houo1_500.png
@Saeyoung
That's totally fine, and yes I'd absolutely be willing to do that for you! I'll put you on the list now, and when I get you to approve the sketches you can send the accent my way!

@Catmints
Hello, something about your username +avatar dragon +vista is just very pleasing and nice!
But yes! I am totally down for that and am even okay with designing characters/gijinkas for people if the need arises! (Suppose I should add that somewhere in the lists orz)
@Saeyoung
That's totally fine, and yes I'd absolutely be willing to do that for you! I'll put you on the list now, and when I get you to approve the sketches you can send the accent my way!

@Catmints
Hello, something about your username +avatar dragon +vista is just very pleasing and nice!
But yes! I am totally down for that and am even okay with designing characters/gijinkas for people if the need arises! (Suppose I should add that somewhere in the lists orz)
@fleurs Yeeeeeeeet, just a note, he happens to have a high ponytail that isn't in the original design. I just commissioned an artist who should include that for a reference if you'd like to wait for it. Or I can send you the reference I passed on to them if that's okay too?
@fleurs Yeeeeeeeet, just a note, he happens to have a high ponytail that isn't in the original design. I just commissioned an artist who should include that for a reference if you'd like to wait for it. Or I can send you the reference I passed on to them if that's okay too?
IjJJeTN.png
@Saeyoung
Okie dokie! Definitely go ahead and please send the reference you sent them along too! (but if it happens to get done before I start, go ahead and send that on to me too if you dont mind!)
@Saeyoung
Okie dokie! Definitely go ahead and please send the reference you sent them along too! (but if it happens to get done before I start, go ahead and send that on to me too if you dont mind!)
@fleurs

hello! ^^

I can offer 100kt and 130g plus any of the apparel my dragons are wearing for a pixel headshot of my bean Prova? ^^
https://toyhou.se/2046123.prova/gallery
(with her hat on please)
@fleurs

hello! ^^

I can offer 100kt and 130g plus any of the apparel my dragons are wearing for a pixel headshot of my bean Prova? ^^
https://toyhou.se/2046123.prova/gallery
(with her hat on please)
@AnnaBear
Hello hello~
I'm def up for this! Would you like a headshot like the ones I have displayed in the examples post? 0: Regardless, I'll start on it this weekend/next week-ish and send you the sketch for approval then you can send payment! (Which you don't have to send any apparel along with it, all your dragons are too perfectly dressed to take away any of it~)
@AnnaBear
Hello hello~
I'm def up for this! Would you like a headshot like the ones I have displayed in the examples post? 0: Regardless, I'll start on it this weekend/next week-ish and send you the sketch for approval then you can send payment! (Which you don't have to send any apparel along with it, all your dragons are too perfectly dressed to take away any of it~)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 111 112