Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pixel Yakuza Art Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 111 112
@Annabear
Apologies to you as well for the wrong deadlines! But here's your sketch! I feel like the hat might need to be made a bit taller! But let me know what you think!

Please send payment when you can!
@Annabear
Apologies to you as well for the wrong deadlines! But here's your sketch! I feel like the hat might need to be made a bit taller! But let me know what you think!

Please send payment when you can!
@fleurs the icons are cute! aaaa thank you ;w;

sketch gets the ok too! just a note that he has normal feet and not paws like the original artwork!

and i will send a cr now~

edit: also do you happen to have a toyhouse i can credit, or shall i just use your FR profile/tumblr/dA? < nvm i am blind
@fleurs the icons are cute! aaaa thank you ;w;

sketch gets the ok too! just a note that he has normal feet and not paws like the original artwork!

and i will send a cr now~

edit: also do you happen to have a toyhouse i can credit, or shall i just use your FR profile/tumblr/dA? < nvm i am blind
IjJJeTN.png
@Saeyoung
You're super duper welcome! I'm honestly very happy with how they turned out (It's been a while since I've done those tiny pixels!) So I'm even happier you love them too! Thank you for that chance <3

AND OKAY! That's something I was curious about and was going to ask about if you didn't clarify, but Ill edit that and get to work on it when I get home from work!

Pffft, it's okay. I have everything sorta scattered. ; w ;
@Saeyoung
You're super duper welcome! I'm honestly very happy with how they turned out (It's been a while since I've done those tiny pixels!) So I'm even happier you love them too! Thank you for that chance <3

AND OKAY! That's something I was curious about and was going to ask about if you didn't clarify, but Ill edit that and get to work on it when I get home from work!

Pffft, it's okay. I have everything sorta scattered. ; w ;
@fleurs

it looks great! sorry for the late response, im normally gone during the week

sending payment
@fleurs

it looks great! sorry for the late response, im normally gone during the week

sending payment
@fleurs

checking in ^^
@fleurs

checking in ^^
@annabear Sorry for the longer wait we lost power on a pretty clear day so i lost my stuff (thankfully I still have sketches so I just have to start from there.) [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/c746/f/2018/266/9/d/annabear_by_foxjpeg-dcnlecn.png[/img]
@annabear

Sorry for the longer wait we lost power on a pretty clear day so i lost my stuff (thankfully I still have sketches so I just have to start from there.)
annabear_by_foxjpeg-dcnlecn.png
@Saeyoung

Hello! Just wanted to mention to you as well that I lost power on a day I didn't think I should fear so deeply for something like that! Thankfully I still have the sketches, so I should finish your little man today or tomorrow (but will give you a wip by the end of the day if I don't get it finished today!)
@Saeyoung

Hello! Just wanted to mention to you as well that I lost power on a day I didn't think I should fear so deeply for something like that! Thankfully I still have the sketches, so I should finish your little man today or tomorrow (but will give you a wip by the end of the day if I don't get it finished today!)
@Saeyoung AAA, here we go! Again I'm so sorry for how long it took! [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/f468/f/2018/266/2/8/saeyoung_2_2_by_foxjpeg-dcnm08p.png[/img]
@Saeyoung

AAA, here we go! Again I'm so sorry for how long it took!
saeyoung_2_2_by_foxjpeg-dcnm08p.png
@fleurs aaah, can i grab a slot? i have an arcane egg to offer if you could draw my child?
@fleurs aaah, can i grab a slot? i have an arcane egg to offer if you could draw my child?
@remnio

Possibly!!! Could I ask what/how you were hoping for her to be drawn? (like pixel or non pixel...headshot/bust/etc ?)
@remnio

Possibly!!! Could I ask what/how you were hoping for her to be drawn? (like pixel or non pixel...headshot/bust/etc ?)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 111 112