Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Elk Army art
1 2 3 4 5 6
When the art is finished would be great! I’ll get started tomorrow.
When the art is finished would be great! I’ll get started tomorrow.
QPhiJOS.png
hello~Would you be interested in art like this?
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2525914/1

Thank you!
hello~Would you be interested in art like this?
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2525914/1

Thank you!
tumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao2_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao4_r3_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao5_r1_250.png
@nonaline

Very nice art! It looks like you're not accepting the types of payment I'm offering, though.
@nonaline

Very nice art! It looks like you're not accepting the types of payment I'm offering, though.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
@Zenzic
thanl you c:
I take Treasure too,I like xxy G1 too.
@Zenzic
thanl you c:
I take Treasure too,I like xxy G1 too.
tumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao2_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao4_r3_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao5_r1_250.png
@nonaline

Ah, I see! I'm afraid I can't afford it, though. The T/G conversion is a real killer, there. XD I'll keep you in mind if I find an XXY G1 that I don't want to keep!
@nonaline

Ah, I see! I'm afraid I can't afford it, though. The T/G conversion is a real killer, there. XD I'll keep you in mind if I find an XXY G1 that I don't want to keep!
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Still looking
Still looking
@Voidshadow
(woop, glad I caught that name change XD)

Hello, sorry to bother you but it has been a little over a month and you haven't gotten back to me with any word of progress on this commission. Are you still working on it?
@Voidshadow
(woop, glad I caught that name change XD)

Hello, sorry to bother you but it has been a little over a month and you haven't gotten back to me with any word of progress on this commission. Are you still working on it?
Yes, I’m still working on it! Sorry, I’ve been very busy lately and haven’t had much time to work on it.
Yes, I’m still working on it! Sorry, I’ve been very busy lately and haven’t had much time to work on it.
QPhiJOS.png
@Voidshadow

Alrightie! That's absolutely fine, no hurry. Just wanted to make sure it was still a go. :D
@Voidshadow

Alrightie! That's absolutely fine, no hurry. Just wanted to make sure it was still a go. :D
ok yeah ive gotta draw this dude,,, may come back with a quick free doodle for you
ok yeah ive gotta draw this dude,,, may come back with a quick free doodle for you
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
1 2 3 4 5 6