Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Elk Army art
1 2 3 4 5 6
Aw, I would appreciate that a lot! ^_^
Aw, I would appreciate that a lot! ^_^
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
The Elk Army needs YOU!
To draw awesome art.
The Elk Army needs YOU!
To draw awesome art.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Sorry for the ping on the other post. It's an habit ^^

I'm glad you like my art! I'd be willing to do a portrait as well as a full coloured scene, maybe? (I have to say, the background will be very minimalist, as that's not what I'm best at). I prefer doing portraits but I'd like getting to draw the elks as well, hence my two offers ^^

And well, I'm looking for geodes! Lots of them! Just offer a price! (Geodes are worth around 500t to me)
Sorry for the ping on the other post. It's an habit ^^

I'm glad you like my art! I'd be willing to do a portrait as well as a full coloured scene, maybe? (I have to say, the background will be very minimalist, as that's not what I'm best at). I prefer doing portraits but I'd like getting to draw the elks as well, hence my two offers ^^

And well, I'm looking for geodes! Lots of them! Just offer a price! (Geodes are worth around 500t to me)
banner.png
@thecartoonheart

Alrightie! I am definitely interested in both types of art. (though a full-colour scene takes priority for this particular search, as I want to feature the elk.)

As stated in my FC trading thread, I always trade my in-season fest currency at 1:1000. I am also willing to trade current festival shop items! (Stonekeeper Emblem, Crystalcourt Cascades, Halo, and Ambassador)

I can offer 75 geodes for a simple portrait and 150 geodes for a full colour scene (with a minimalist background). Willing to haggle on that, of course!
@thecartoonheart

Alrightie! I am definitely interested in both types of art. (though a full-colour scene takes priority for this particular search, as I want to feature the elk.)

As stated in my FC trading thread, I always trade my in-season fest currency at 1:1000. I am also willing to trade current festival shop items! (Stonekeeper Emblem, Crystalcourt Cascades, Halo, and Ambassador)

I can offer 75 geodes for a simple portrait and 150 geodes for a full colour scene (with a minimalist background). Willing to haggle on that, of course!
Okay, then I'll do the full-colour scene first and then the portrait!

I'm mostly interested in the geodes, but thanks for the offer!

Sure thing, both prices are perfectly fine by me! Are you okay with traditional art? :)
Okay, then I'll do the full-colour scene first and then the portrait!

I'm mostly interested in the geodes, but thanks for the offer!

Sure thing, both prices are perfectly fine by me! Are you okay with traditional art? :)
banner.png
@thecartoonheart

Sounds good to me!
If the art is scanned or of otherwise proper viewing quality (ie: not a low quality cell phone picture), then traditional is perfectly fine!

I can send payment when the art is ready. Just send a PM or ping me here.
@thecartoonheart

Sounds good to me!
If the art is scanned or of otherwise proper viewing quality (ie: not a low quality cell phone picture), then traditional is perfectly fine!

I can send payment when the art is ready. Just send a PM or ping me here.
Alright, I'll send you a PM when the first piece is done :)
Alright, I'll send you a PM when the first piece is done :)
banner.png
Still looking for an elktastic good time!
Still looking for an elktastic good time!
Still looking!
Still looking!
@Zenzic hello! I would loooooooove to take part in the elk army! I am mainly looking for festival currency. Usually I do complex art pieces for 400 or so gems. So say..... maybe 800 fest currency?

Edit
Art links!

https://m.imgur.com/a/takHP digital art
https://m.imgur.com/a/zG0XN traditional art
Instagram.com/thecollectingcorvid art instagram
@Zenzic hello! I would loooooooove to take part in the elk army! I am mainly looking for festival currency. Usually I do complex art pieces for 400 or so gems. So say..... maybe 800 fest currency?

Edit
Art links!

https://m.imgur.com/a/takHP digital art
https://m.imgur.com/a/zG0XN traditional art
Instagram.com/thecollectingcorvid art instagram
jvJ9Joq.pngBauFMGV.pngHS9WdLn.pngwLeiNpB.pngNsrno4k.pngQOx5NTg.pngEaNEaHy.png2vIc9Zg.png
Neki
TIME||FR+3
ON||OFF||IN COLI
Glory to the Dreamers
Books will eventually be links

JQZ5qN1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6