Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Elk Army art
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hi there! This is such a cute idea, and I'd love to draw something for it!
The link to my art shop is in my signature if you'd like to take a look-see
Hi there! This is such a cute idea, and I'd love to draw something for it!
The link to my art shop is in my signature if you'd like to take a look-see
LfB62WQ.pngotSBwJb.pngd4m1GcP.png
@Zenzic I haven't really done fullbodies in a while so I don't have many recent examples of those but the head-shot should give you a pretty clear view on how my stile has changed. My usual prices for full-bodies are around 300g plus 50g for a familiar and around 100g for a semi complex background. However as this seems like a really fun project I'll give you a discount of the whole package for just 300g. I accept mixed payments and items, but at least half of the payment must be payed for beforehand. [img]https://i.imgur.com/bhlrIPk.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/I3Gbypw.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/iV41l8m.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/BPVJazj.png[/img]
@Zenzic
I haven't really done fullbodies in a while so I don't have many recent examples of those but the head-shot should give you a pretty clear view on how my stile has changed. My usual prices for full-bodies are around 300g plus 50g for a familiar and around 100g for a semi complex background. However as this seems like a really fun project I'll give you a discount of the whole package for just 300g.
I accept mixed payments and items, but at least half of the payment must be payed for beforehand.
bhlrIPk.png
I3Gbypw.png
iV41l8m.png
BPVJazj.png

tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

(No pings please, I'm subbed!)

@Nekii

Awesome! I enjoyed looking through all of your examples. :D

I trade my fest currency at 1:1g ratio during festivals and 1:2g ratio out-of season. If that's too low for you then I completely understand, but I'll sadly have to pass!

@Triwatphen

Ooh, lovely art!
Unfortunately I wouldn't have the funds to order what I want. :'D
Thank you for your interest!

@Andraya

Sounds great! Those are some lovely examples.

I am short on Treasure at the moment thanks to indulging in G1 projects recently, but I can offer lots of items. What kinds of items are you interested in? I have too many familiars to list, Rally stones, Swamp Kelpie Manes and other random apparel.

I'm a little wary of sending payment in advance as I've been burnt in the not so distant past. Would you perhaps be comfortable with receiving the half of the payment after sending a wip/sketch? (and the rest of the payment when the art is complete, of course.)
(No pings please, I'm subbed!)

@Nekii

Awesome! I enjoyed looking through all of your examples. :D

I trade my fest currency at 1:1g ratio during festivals and 1:2g ratio out-of season. If that's too low for you then I completely understand, but I'll sadly have to pass!

@Triwatphen

Ooh, lovely art!
Unfortunately I wouldn't have the funds to order what I want. :'D
Thank you for your interest!

@Andraya

Sounds great! Those are some lovely examples.

I am short on Treasure at the moment thanks to indulging in G1 projects recently, but I can offer lots of items. What kinds of items are you interested in? I have too many familiars to list, Rally stones, Swamp Kelpie Manes and other random apparel.

I'm a little wary of sending payment in advance as I've been burnt in the not so distant past. Would you perhaps be comfortable with receiving the half of the payment after sending a wip/sketch? (and the rest of the payment when the art is complete, of course.)
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Half payment after a sketch sounds reasonable to me ^^

And I'll accept some manes (LAH is 39950t but Ill round it to equivalent of 40g) as part of the payment and some fodder familiars (at 3g each). Rally stones (LAH is 89) are also great.
Also if you have a Spiney Whale I'd love one (LAH is 90g)

Edit: sorry for the ping, I kinda did it out of habit
Also: what is the size ration between the elk and your dragon? Like should the coalt be tiny and emphasize the giant elk or should they be around the same size or the other way round?
Half payment after a sketch sounds reasonable to me ^^

And I'll accept some manes (LAH is 39950t but Ill round it to equivalent of 40g) as part of the payment and some fodder familiars (at 3g each). Rally stones (LAH is 89) are also great.
Also if you have a Spiney Whale I'd love one (LAH is 90g)

Edit: sorry for the ping, I kinda did it out of habit
Also: what is the size ration between the elk and your dragon? Like should the coalt be tiny and emphasize the giant elk or should they be around the same size or the other way round?
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

1:2 sounds fine to me! I'm always looking for fest currency. So, as for subject matter, do you have anything in particular in mind that you would like to see?
1:2 sounds fine to me! I'm always looking for fest currency. So, as for subject matter, do you have anything in particular in mind that you would like to see?
jvJ9Joq.pngBauFMGV.pngHS9WdLn.pngwLeiNpB.pngNsrno4k.pngQOx5NTg.pngEaNEaHy.png2vIc9Zg.png
Neki
TIME||FR+3
ON||OFF||IN COLI
Glory to the Dreamers
Books will eventually be links

JQZ5qN1.png
@Andraya

Alright, great! :)
I don't have an extra Spiney Whale, unfortunately, but I can do this:
2 Manes (80g)
2 Rally stones (180)
+40kT
---
300g total when treasure is converted at 1:1000.

Hmm, good question. In real life, elk are around 2.4m. Cayuga is a whopping 7.69m, so if we're going by FR sizes he'd be bigger... but I think I'd prefer them to be a little closer in size! Sornieth is an alien planet afterall, so I'd like to think that massive elk are a possibility. XD

@Nekii

Alrightie! So that would be 200 FC.
Are you looking for a specific type, or mixed types? (I'm a little low on some varieties. XD)

I like to give a bit of creative liberty with how the the elk army can be portrayed. Take your pick: Majestic or fierce! Have them looking sublime, chillin' in the Boreal, or show off the army's intimidating, powerful side. One dragon surrounded by 200+ battle-elk must be a sight to fear. 8D
@Andraya

Alright, great! :)
I don't have an extra Spiney Whale, unfortunately, but I can do this:
2 Manes (80g)
2 Rally stones (180)
+40kT
---
300g total when treasure is converted at 1:1000.

Hmm, good question. In real life, elk are around 2.4m. Cayuga is a whopping 7.69m, so if we're going by FR sizes he'd be bigger... but I think I'd prefer them to be a little closer in size! Sornieth is an alien planet afterall, so I'd like to think that massive elk are a possibility. XD

@Nekii

Alrightie! So that would be 200 FC.
Are you looking for a specific type, or mixed types? (I'm a little low on some varieties. XD)

I like to give a bit of creative liberty with how the the elk army can be portrayed. Take your pick: Majestic or fierce! Have them looking sublime, chillin' in the Boreal, or show off the army's intimidating, powerful side. One dragon surrounded by 200+ battle-elk must be a sight to fear. 8D
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Would you do 400 currency? 100 gems is really low for what I usually price my art at. Thats basically 1$ The lowest I could do would be 200 gems/400 currency.
Would you do 400 currency? 100 gems is really low for what I usually price my art at. Thats basically 1$ The lowest I could do would be 200 gems/400 currency.
jvJ9Joq.pngBauFMGV.pngHS9WdLn.pngwLeiNpB.pngNsrno4k.pngQOx5NTg.pngEaNEaHy.png2vIc9Zg.png
Neki
TIME||FR+3
ON||OFF||IN COLI
Glory to the Dreamers

JQZ5qN1.png
@Nekii

400g at a 1:2 ratio is 200 FC. I can't go any lower, I'm afraid. :'D So if it's too low for you then I completely understand but I'll have to pass!
@Nekii

400g at a 1:2 ratio is 200 FC. I can't go any lower, I'm afraid. :'D So if it's too low for you then I completely understand but I'll have to pass!
Hiya! Feel free to check out my art shop, link in signature! I've got YCHs and customs ^^ I also have larger pieces if you need more examples.
Hiya! Feel free to check out my art shop, link in signature! I've got YCHs and customs ^^ I also have larger pieces if you need more examples.
yaUdND2.gif ♥ +3 FR Time - they/he/it/xey ♥
♥ musician - artist - g1 collector ♥
art for g/kt/eggs/mats
Oh! I see, I misunderstood the conversion. I thought it was 1 gem to 2 currency. You have it the other way around. Ok, misunderstanding cleared. XD Thats absolutely fine then. 200 currency it is. I'll get started on some initial sketches today!
Oh! I see, I misunderstood the conversion. I thought it was 1 gem to 2 currency. You have it the other way around. Ok, misunderstanding cleared. XD Thats absolutely fine then. 200 currency it is. I'll get started on some initial sketches today!
Neki
TIME||FR+3
ON||OFF||IN COLI
Glory to the Dreamers

JQZ5qN1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6