Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Knicks 'n Knacks Art [OPEN]
1 2 3 4
@Astarothius
How much would it be to get a clean-lined half body sketch of my dumb, dumb boy without his hat on?
@Astarothius
How much would it be to get a clean-lined half body sketch of my dumb, dumb boy without his hat on?
EARTHSHAKER_sig.png
@nyingdula

Hey there :D

Sorry for the wait, got enamored by his lore; you really had me there!
I popped around and saw you giving free toyhouse codes out, and seeing how I got mine as a gift previously from another player as well, I would be alright in doing the half-body for 150g, if you're alright with the pricing :)

It should roughly be done within sometime today and tomorrow :)
@nyingdula

Hey there :D

Sorry for the wait, got enamored by his lore; you really had me there!
I popped around and saw you giving free toyhouse codes out, and seeing how I got mine as a gift previously from another player as well, I would be alright in doing the half-body for 150g, if you're alright with the pricing :)

It should roughly be done within sometime today and tomorrow :)
sdijfn
I'm glad you enjoyed his lore! If you ever need another code, or have a friend that needs one, don't be afraid to holler!
I'll send the crossroad over right now, and you can accept whenever you're ready!
sdijfn
I'm glad you enjoyed his lore! If you ever need another code, or have a friend that needs one, don't be afraid to holler!
I'll send the crossroad over right now, and you can accept whenever you're ready!
EARTHSHAKER_sig.png
@nyingdula

Hehe, thanks thanks! Likewise, you are always welcome here :D

Many thanks for commissioning me, will drop you the finished piece via pm once its done :)
@nyingdula

Hehe, thanks thanks! Likewise, you are always welcome here :D

Many thanks for commissioning me, will drop you the finished piece via pm once its done :)
Bump as I settle school work~
Bump as I settle school work~
Le bump~
Le bump~
@Astarothius Hey there! I'm super interested in getting a colored character sheet or a colored fullbody for this character if you're interested :D I have a gallery of reference images here and written descriptions here. I wouldn't want the armor necessarily, I'd be more interested in having her drawn with her regular clothes (described in the written description doc) if possible! What would the prices run for those?
@Astarothius Hey there! I'm super interested in getting a colored character sheet or a colored fullbody for this character if you're interested :D I have a gallery of reference images here and written descriptions here. I wouldn't want the armor necessarily, I'd be more interested in having her drawn with her regular clothes (described in the written description doc) if possible! What would the prices run for those?
@Luminaries

Hey there, thanks for the fast reply ^^// the descriptions and notes are definitely enough to go by, thanks :)

Just checking, would you be comfortable in paying USD for either piece? I wouldn't want to pressure so I would like to check in with you first. Do let me know, I am open for both ^^//

For a coloured character sheet (cell-shaded), it would be $7 to $12. It would consist of the front and back of the character (in regular clothes as requested), as well as another page of more gesture-like caricatures of the character in movement (e.g. various fighting stances etc)

For a full body coloured piece, it would be $10/-.

And another quick note, would it be okay for the piece to be completed ranging from 3 days to a week at most (sincr school has started and all and I can't quite commit to painting as often.); figure it would be good to air it out incase you need the art urgently :)

Thanks for considering me ayeee~

Edit: For conversion-wise, I am okay with a 1G:1USD:1000T ayeee, apologises got a little confused with the payment ^^;//
@Luminaries

Hey there, thanks for the fast reply ^^// the descriptions and notes are definitely enough to go by, thanks :)

Just checking, would you be comfortable in paying USD for either piece? I wouldn't want to pressure so I would like to check in with you first. Do let me know, I am open for both ^^//

For a coloured character sheet (cell-shaded), it would be $7 to $12. It would consist of the front and back of the character (in regular clothes as requested), as well as another page of more gesture-like caricatures of the character in movement (e.g. various fighting stances etc)

For a full body coloured piece, it would be $10/-.

And another quick note, would it be okay for the piece to be completed ranging from 3 days to a week at most (sincr school has started and all and I can't quite commit to painting as often.); figure it would be good to air it out incase you need the art urgently :)

Thanks for considering me ayeee~

Edit: For conversion-wise, I am okay with a 1G:1USD:1000T ayeee, apologises got a little confused with the payment ^^;//
@Astarothius Afraid I'm not in a financial place in real life to be paying for art in USD at the moment, if you'd rather not work for game currency I totally understand though! Sorry for not specifying before! If you are okay with doing a colored character sheet for treasure, I'd love to grab one from you! Been looking for something like that for this character for a while now and it'd be great to get a solid reference down for her :D And no worries at all about any wait, it's no rush at all! Thanks so much <3
@Astarothius Afraid I'm not in a financial place in real life to be paying for art in USD at the moment, if you'd rather not work for game currency I totally understand though! Sorry for not specifying before! If you are okay with doing a colored character sheet for treasure, I'd love to grab one from you! Been looking for something like that for this character for a while now and it'd be great to get a solid reference down for her :D And no worries at all about any wait, it's no rush at all! Thanks so much <3
@Luminaries

No worries ayee, sorry for not checking in earlier ayeee.
I will place ya down for a slot for the coloured character sheet ayee, I will check back with you again over the weekend for progress :)

I am plenty fine with treasure and items for payment, I'll let you know in bit with a final confirmation as I ruffle through your items list if you're okay :):)
@Luminaries

No worries ayee, sorry for not checking in earlier ayeee.
I will place ya down for a slot for the coloured character sheet ayee, I will check back with you again over the weekend for progress :)

I am plenty fine with treasure and items for payment, I'll let you know in bit with a final confirmation as I ruffle through your items list if you're okay :):)
1 2 3 4