Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Knicks 'n Knacks Art [OPEN]
1 2 3 4
Don't mind me, I'm just posting so I can come back when I get the chance c:
Don't mind me, I'm just posting so I can come back when I get the chance c:
@Astarothius

Hey there, saw your post on my thread! I'm interested in getting some art!
As Lucifer ( https://toyhou.se/2680341.lucifer ) has no art from other people yet and you were interested in him, I'd really like to get some art of him!

I'd be paying in treasure, gems, or mixed.

How much would it be for something on the more complex side?
I'm thinking either something kinda angelic but dangerous/deceptive, or something more classy/calm/confident in a more ruler-ish way? No preference for either, or if you have your own ideas that could be even better, hah. I'm just throwing ideas out there.
@Astarothius

Hey there, saw your post on my thread! I'm interested in getting some art!
As Lucifer ( https://toyhou.se/2680341.lucifer ) has no art from other people yet and you were interested in him, I'd really like to get some art of him!

I'd be paying in treasure, gems, or mixed.

How much would it be for something on the more complex side?
I'm thinking either something kinda angelic but dangerous/deceptive, or something more classy/calm/confident in a more ruler-ish way? No preference for either, or if you have your own ideas that could be even better, hah. I'm just throwing ideas out there.
@Kirudon

Hey there :)

The deceiptively, angelic Lucifer sounds great, I will probably be making him a little smug as well so it will be something along those lines for a start.

I will be going for a more painterly style for the final piece, and I was thinking of a half-body (unless you have other preferences); something along the lines of 550g / 550kT. Plenty alright on my side for mix payments, gems or pure either way. Oh, and I am alright with payment being processed after the art is done, pm or CR is fine by me :)

Just a quick note though, if it is alright with you, the piece will probably be finish sometime between friday /saturday since I will be occupied for a bit until then.

I hope I hadn't missed out any details, feel free to nudge me further if you have any questions :)
@Kirudon

Hey there :)

The deceiptively, angelic Lucifer sounds great, I will probably be making him a little smug as well so it will be something along those lines for a start.

I will be going for a more painterly style for the final piece, and I was thinking of a half-body (unless you have other preferences); something along the lines of 550g / 550kT. Plenty alright on my side for mix payments, gems or pure either way. Oh, and I am alright with payment being processed after the art is done, pm or CR is fine by me :)

Just a quick note though, if it is alright with you, the piece will probably be finish sometime between friday /saturday since I will be occupied for a bit until then.

I hope I hadn't missed out any details, feel free to nudge me further if you have any questions :)
@Astarothius

All of that sounds fine! I'll send the 550g now and you can pick it up at your leisure.
I look forward to seeing it!
@Astarothius

All of that sounds fine! I'll send the 550g now and you can pick it up at your leisure.
I look forward to seeing it!
@Kirudon

Aye, got ya down on the list :)
Thanks! All the best in your search in the mean time :)
@Kirudon

Aye, got ya down on the list :)
Thanks! All the best in your search in the mean time :)
^ Bump as I work~
^ Bump as I work~
1 2 3 4