Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sealterbloind's Art Shop [ closed ]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22
@Sealterbloind

Hey! I'd love to be added to the pinglist! <:
@Sealterbloind

Hey! I'd love to be added to the pinglist! <:
6xCzb5m.png
@Sealterbloind

Can you add me to the pinglist too please? I'll start saving up for a portrait!

@Sealterbloind

Can you add me to the pinglist too please? I'll start saving up for a portrait!

CheuG1b.png -sleeplessfaun
@Sealterbloind

May I please be added to the pinglist?
@Sealterbloind

May I please be added to the pinglist?
69.png5M9CHlS.gif9WYyCMK.pngvLASaL9.png84.png
@Sealterbloind

Could I be added to the pinglist please? :)
@Sealterbloind

Could I be added to the pinglist please? :)
HATCHERY > tumblr_pvkbdx8COQ1ugssd3o1_250.png
Could I be added as well? @Sealterbloind
Could I be added as well? @Sealterbloind
S9GIMwM.png yKp0KRf.png S9GIMwM.png
@Sealterbloind could i be added to the pinglist for when you reopen?:)
@Sealterbloind could i be added to the pinglist for when you reopen?:)
>> 100+ G1 for sale
>> Wishlist
>> Quests & Challenges
AUCTION G1 Pearl/wine/wine
6pbRKXS.png XmVPlmJ.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/2DLxF9F.png[/img] [size=5][b]We're finally [color=green][u]OPEN[/u][/color] again![/b][/size] It's been a long time since I've done commissions in FR, last time my shop was open in 2019 o__o" But now I've finally decided to open my art shop again and this time with the [b]addition to draw OC characters as well[/b]! Please note that I've updated my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2483639#post_34265683][b]Rules and Pricing[/b][/url]! [size=1]@Helsing @Owleics @Velocirosie @SkylaTheWolfie @mayanaz @G0NE @mercurialwings @FreeWinged @GadzooksTD @Cryoluxa @SilverDeath @PsychoticRomance @Scy64 @JayChirps @BirdBagel @NoodleStuff @Iddenise @Amburgerl @HinodeTsurugi @Sebak @Arwain
2DLxF9F.png

We're finally OPEN again!

It's been a long time since I've done commissions in FR, last time my shop was open in 2019 o__o" But now I've finally decided to open my art shop again and this time with the addition to draw OC characters as well!

Please note that I've updated my Rules and Pricing!

@Helsing @Owleics @Velocirosie @SkylaTheWolfie @mayanaz @G0NE @mercurialwings @FreeWinged @GadzooksTD @Cryoluxa @SilverDeath @PsychoticRomance @Scy64 @JayChirps @BirdBagel @NoodleStuff @Iddenise @Amburgerl @HinodeTsurugi @Sebak @Arwain
mCA0F4C.png vIsTIqn.png nbhBjNN.png CtyufUl.png
@Sealterbloind

Dragon/Character:https://toyhou.se/4430811.mytilus-aka-gilded-pearl
Type of commission: bust
Specific details or notes: the original dragon is the one in the fourth picture (I know it is only sketchy, so you are absolutely free to draw uncertain parts how you imagine them to look cool), but I prefer the colors in the second picture. So a combination of those two?
Background: simple background
Additional characters: no
Payment: I would offer 2500 gems from the beginning, as the character is still just sketchy. But if I shall go higher, tell me :)
@Sealterbloind

Dragon/Character:https://toyhou.se/4430811.mytilus-aka-gilded-pearl
Type of commission: bust
Specific details or notes: the original dragon is the one in the fourth picture (I know it is only sketchy, so you are absolutely free to draw uncertain parts how you imagine them to look cool), but I prefer the colors in the second picture. So a combination of those two?
Background: simple background
Additional characters: no
Payment: I would offer 2500 gems from the beginning, as the character is still just sketchy. But if I shall go higher, tell me :)
ccbd4ffd576ff3334d0c01cccd08fe6306eb3b9e.png
@Limikkin

What a beautiful and interesting looking character, I'd be happy to draw them for you! ^^ I'll happily take you on your 2500G offer ^^

Feel free to send the payment upfront via one-way CR or PM whenever you're ready and I shall start working on your commission ASAP :)
@Limikkin

What a beautiful and interesting looking character, I'd be happy to draw them for you! ^^ I'll happily take you on your 2500G offer ^^

Feel free to send the payment upfront via one-way CR or PM whenever you're ready and I shall start working on your commission ASAP :)
mCA0F4C.png vIsTIqn.png nbhBjNN.png CtyufUl.png
@Sealterbloind Cool :D I have sent you the trade!
@Sealterbloind Cool :D I have sent you the trade!
ccbd4ffd576ff3334d0c01cccd08fe6306eb3b9e.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22