Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed] Surf's Up FoddArt
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
@Jazzyleia Here's your adopt. If anything needs changing, just say :) [url=https://orig00.deviantart.net/6d46/f/2018/215/e/4/waves_by_spottedchest-dcj2fbo.png][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/6d46/f/2018/215/e/4/waves_by_spottedchest-dcj2fbo.png[/img][/url]
@Jazzyleia
Here's your adopt. If anything needs changing, just say :)
waves_by_spottedchest-dcj2fbo.png
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
SgonDOb.pngOvfZqTx.gif2im8gtl.png
@Violetah
Oh it's so good! Thank you so much!
@Violetah
Oh it's so good! Thank you so much!
lWMLlJW.gif Jazzy
ooo
FR + 2
ooo
My Wishlist
o aurora_clan_flag_tiny.png SqnIrhs.pngjPdGQf9.gif
@Mossfern Yours is all set! =D Do you like it? Need any changes? [img]https://i.imgur.com/NGZPULL.jpg[/img] Also, you sent me 21 levels. Did you intend the last dragon to be level 10 instead of level 1? I set up the CR for her in the case there was a mistake ^^
@Mossfern
Yours is all set! =D Do you like it? Need any changes?

NGZPULL.jpg

Also, you sent me 21 levels. Did you intend the last dragon to be level 10 instead of level 1? I set up the CR for her in the case there was a mistake ^^
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
bump! :)
bump! :)
'blue smedium banner
Don't forget you don't have long to complete payments!
Don't forget you don't have long to complete payments!
Emblem-2_100px.png
@BloodSentry @Featherly
Hey there! It's the last day and I just wanted to give a little heads up that payment is due before rollover. If I just happened to miss your payment just let me know!
@BloodSentry @Featherly
Hey there! It's the last day and I just wanted to give a little heads up that payment is due before rollover. If I just happened to miss your payment just let me know!
Emblem-2_100px.png
@Snowkitsu

Dragons sent! Sorry ignore all the notifications sending dragons to @Jousama :)
@Snowkitsu

Dragons sent! Sorry ignore all the notifications sending dragons to @Jousama :)
WFrXXME.png
@crescentstar711 she looks really good thanks!!
@crescentstar711 she looks really good thanks!!
@Crescentstar711 @Cuivienen [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7077771] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/70778/7077771_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Apparel:[/b] Yes, please. I don't need the Nature symbol, but do you think you could include the [item=horned frog companion] somewhere? [b]Accent:[/b] yes, please [b]Description:[/b] Nimue is my Ghostbuster and I think of her as something like a swamp witch. She's a warrior and a loner and loves spending her time in dark places where most others don't dare to go - like swamps and haunted places of any kind. She's mysterious, dangerous, strong, proud, and fearless (any of that would work for her pose). If this style has a background, it could be nature-y and swampy - like mist or a gnarled branch/tree or something. [b]Type of Commission:[/b] Style 1 [b]Payment method:[/b] 5 x level 7. P.S. Your art example for style 1 looks like it could be Nimue's sister, I'm so glad you still have open slots!
@Crescentstar711

@Cuivienen
Dragon:
7077771_350.png

Apparel: Yes, please. I don't need the Nature symbol, but do you think you could include the Horned Frog Companion somewhere?
Accent: yes, please
Description: Nimue is my Ghostbuster and I think of her as something like a swamp witch. She's a warrior and a loner and loves spending her time in dark places where most others don't dare to go - like swamps and haunted places of any kind. She's mysterious, dangerous, strong, proud, and fearless (any of that would work for her pose). If this style has a background, it could be nature-y and swampy - like mist or a gnarled branch/tree or something.
Type of Commission: Style 1
Payment method: 5 x level 7.

P.S. Your art example for style 1 looks like it could be Nimue's sister, I'm so glad you still have open slots!
@Cuivienen
Awesome! She looks lovely! I can start working on her now and send you the sketch before inking it for your approval.

Since it is the last day of the dom week, could you send the levels now so I can accept and exalt? You should be getting the finished no later than Monday evening (sooner if you approve of the sketch and I have a chunk of time set aside soon after ^^).
@Cuivienen
Awesome! She looks lovely! I can start working on her now and send you the sketch before inking it for your approval.

Since it is the last day of the dom week, could you send the levels now so I can accept and exalt? You should be getting the finished no later than Monday evening (sooner if you approve of the sketch and I have a chunk of time set aside soon after ^^).
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24