Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed] Surf's Up FoddArt
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 23 24
@Alestrius

My discounted per character is when it's 2 in one image actually. So it's like this?
A=250
B=300 w/ design tax
C=300 w/ design tax

If they are meant to be in the same image then your calculations would be correct.

You can send to me or a attendant, and for me yes 1t PAs are preferred as it's easier to track
@Alestrius

My discounted per character is when it's 2 in one image actually. So it's like this?
A=250
B=300 w/ design tax
C=300 w/ design tax

If they are meant to be in the same image then your calculations would be correct.

You can send to me or a attendant, and for me yes 1t PAs are preferred as it's easier to track
Emblem-2_100px.png
@Snowkitsu They are indeed meant to be in one image, yes. :)

Awesome! I'll probably send you a few now just to restock on fodder before prices continue going up, though it probably won't be much of an initial batch.
@Snowkitsu They are indeed meant to be in one image, yes. :)

Awesome! I'll probably send you a few now just to restock on fodder before prices continue going up, though it probably won't be much of an initial batch.
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrius gotcha then! That's fine!
@Alestrius gotcha then! That's fine!
Emblem-2_100px.png
@Oceannist
OOO That looks lovely, no changes needed
@Oceannist
OOO That looks lovely, no changes needed
222.pngXeQIpmN.png
Bumping it up! =D
Bumping it up! =D
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Jousama

Sending more level 10's for my order by Snowkitsu! (Should have them all trained and sent in by the end of today)
@Jousama

Sending more level 10's for my order by Snowkitsu! (Should have them all trained and sent in by the end of today)
@Willowdawn

You've got it!
@Willowdawn

You've got it!
Na5WGHa.png
@OverTheWolf Finished! Does it need any changes? =D [img]https://i.imgur.com/MDllQw7.jpg[/img] @Mossfern Here's the sketch! Need any changes before I ink it? [img]https://i.imgur.com/9jXYbOE.jpg[/img]
@OverTheWolf
Finished! Does it need any changes? =D

MDllQw7.jpg

@Mossfern
Here's the sketch! Need any changes before I ink it?

9jXYbOE.jpg
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@crescentstar711 nope looks good!
@crescentstar711 nope looks good!
@Jaspernoir
Dragon / OC: Xenis
Description: Xenis originally came from a clan near the sea. He likes fishing, jokes, and music. A mix of cocky and thrill-seeking, he's what you'll call the life of the party. He has a spirit of lightning which he rescued from a storm, and likes to play with lightning, often setting things on fire. He also takes care of Lindquist, who is the clan's mechanic(even though she's extremely physically weak) and often helps with her inventions. (please tell me if this is enough to work with :D)
Type of Commission: Short Bio
Payment method: 3 dragons, 15 levels. Two level 7s, 1 level 1
@Jaspernoir
Dragon / OC: Xenis
Description: Xenis originally came from a clan near the sea. He likes fishing, jokes, and music. A mix of cocky and thrill-seeking, he's what you'll call the life of the party. He has a spirit of lightning which he rescued from a storm, and likes to play with lightning, often setting things on fire. He also takes care of Lindquist, who is the clan's mechanic(even though she's extremely physically weak) and often helps with her inventions. (please tell me if this is enough to work with :D)
Type of Commission: Short Bio
Payment method: 3 dragons, 15 levels. Two level 7s, 1 level 1
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 23 24