Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Atlantic Riptide~ Shoppe CLOSED
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
Ok bump~
Ok bump~
bJs5ioz.gif
made by Dovalore. look at him go, zoomzoom
ignore my entire account i made it when i was like three. *whispers*comment waffles on my profile for a free cute food item
Anyone new here who was wondering, it was just because I had to post something a customer said as notes while I was writing~

Nothing to look at over there
Anyone new here who was wondering, it was just because I had to post something a customer said as notes while I was writing~

Nothing to look at over there
bJs5ioz.gif
ignore my entire account i made it when i was like three. *whispers*comment waffles on my profile for a free cute food item
Bump :)
bJs5ioz.gif
Boop
Boop
bJs5ioz.gif
Bump!
Bump!
bJs5ioz.gif
bJs5ioz.gif
Bump
Bump
bJs5ioz.gif
@swaggiep34 *Kicks in door* YOOOOO I see you write lore. I want to collect little bits and pieces of lore from different writers (because I think it adds some more variety, and it might give me some more inspiration >:D ) so I would love something for Arturo: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41237376] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/412374/41237376_350.png[/img] [/url] He's my precious boy. His mom kinda died but somehow didn't and now she's evil. He still loves her though. He loves to sing, play the harp and write poetry. Loves flowers, especially purple ones. His best friend [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41306531]Inness[/url] is hopelessly in love with him, but Arturo here just doesn't notice (and Inness will never admit his feelings, because he's definitely, one hundred percent, for sure, [i]not[/i] gay *cough cough* denial *cough cough*). He has a soft personality, tends to stay calm, but is still always alert. Always seen smiling. Edit: I'd love something short/medium please ^^
@swaggiep34

*Kicks in door*
YOOOOO

I see you write lore. I want to collect little bits and pieces of lore from different writers (because I think it adds some more variety, and it might give me some more inspiration >:D ) so I would love something for Arturo:

41237376_350.png

He's my precious boy. His mom kinda died but somehow didn't and now she's evil. He still loves her though. He loves to sing, play the harp and write poetry. Loves flowers, especially purple ones. His best friend Inness is hopelessly in love with him, but Arturo here just doesn't notice (and Inness will never admit his feelings, because he's definitely, one hundred percent, for sure, not gay *cough cough* denial *cough cough*). He has a soft personality, tends to stay calm, but is still always alert. Always seen smiling.

Edit: I'd love something short/medium please ^^
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@Maevepanda

Sounds great :D

I'm actually going on vacation tomorrow, for like a week or so, so it might take a while :| I'll start as soon as I can!
@Maevepanda

Sounds great :D

I'm actually going on vacation tomorrow, for like a week or so, so it might take a while :| I'll start as soon as I can!
bJs5ioz.gif
@swaggiep34

Oh, I can wait! Enjoy your vacation ^^
@swaggiep34

Oh, I can wait! Enjoy your vacation ^^
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19