Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Atlantic Riptide~ Shoppe CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
Just a friendly bump~
Just a friendly bump~
bJs5ioz.gif
made by Dovalore. look at him go, zoomzoom
ignore my entire account i made it when i was like three. *whispers*comment waffles on my profile for a free cute food item
Bump
Bump
bJs5ioz.gif
ignore my entire account i made it when i was like three. *whispers*comment waffles on my profile for a free cute food item
@swaggiep34 I'm willing to buy- anywhere I could find some examples of your writing?
@swaggiep34 I'm willing to buy- anywhere I could find some examples of your writing?
All of my prettiest dragons (and the ones I put the most work into) are in my hibden.
@StarsAndMoon
Unfortunately most of my examples at this point have probably been destroyed :| It's been a long time since I've been on Flight Rising. However, I did hold on to a little introduction to the clan that I wrote when I first joined.

*You swim through the ocean, admiring the coral and fish of all shapes, sizes, and colors. Glancing up, you see the glint of the sunrise against the water. Already? You are about to swim back to the surface of the sea when you notice a soft glow out of the corner of your eye. You hesitate, looking back and forth between the ocean floor and the sky above you. Well, you came to explore, didn't you? You can't help but swim down towards the light, promising yourself that you'll go home straight afterwards. You do not want your clan to question your loyalty.
You swim for a while, until you finally find the source of the bright gleam. There are luminous pearls and brilliant shells everywhere. All kinds of underwater animals are swimming in front of the treasures. There are plants and coral surrounding the animals; They look quite at home in this beautiful place. The animals stop when they see you, and immediately swim away.
Frowning, you study the area around you- stopping when you spot a dragon-sized hole in between the pearls and jewels. Unable to contain your curiosity, you peek in.
What you see is incredible. There is a room, with yet another hole at the other end. Inside that, you see more dragons than you've ever thought possible in your life, hidden from the world.
You were hoping to take a look around going unnoticed, but a glistening light blue mirror dragon is already staring you down. She shoots you an icy glare, then calls through yet another hole in the wall, one you hadn't noticed before. "Oceanwatcher," she snarls, her eyes still not leaving your claws. "One of them has come." A slender imperial dragon slithers from the shadows. Your eyes widen and you slowly back away. "Traveler," she says, mild curiosity in her voice. "How have you found us?"*

Of course, my style might have changed a bit since then
#^^#

Usually, the lore that I write will be a lot longer, depending on my mood.
@StarsAndMoon
Unfortunately most of my examples at this point have probably been destroyed :| It's been a long time since I've been on Flight Rising. However, I did hold on to a little introduction to the clan that I wrote when I first joined.

*You swim through the ocean, admiring the coral and fish of all shapes, sizes, and colors. Glancing up, you see the glint of the sunrise against the water. Already? You are about to swim back to the surface of the sea when you notice a soft glow out of the corner of your eye. You hesitate, looking back and forth between the ocean floor and the sky above you. Well, you came to explore, didn't you? You can't help but swim down towards the light, promising yourself that you'll go home straight afterwards. You do not want your clan to question your loyalty.
You swim for a while, until you finally find the source of the bright gleam. There are luminous pearls and brilliant shells everywhere. All kinds of underwater animals are swimming in front of the treasures. There are plants and coral surrounding the animals; They look quite at home in this beautiful place. The animals stop when they see you, and immediately swim away.
Frowning, you study the area around you- stopping when you spot a dragon-sized hole in between the pearls and jewels. Unable to contain your curiosity, you peek in.
What you see is incredible. There is a room, with yet another hole at the other end. Inside that, you see more dragons than you've ever thought possible in your life, hidden from the world.
You were hoping to take a look around going unnoticed, but a glistening light blue mirror dragon is already staring you down. She shoots you an icy glare, then calls through yet another hole in the wall, one you hadn't noticed before. "Oceanwatcher," she snarls, her eyes still not leaving your claws. "One of them has come." A slender imperial dragon slithers from the shadows. Your eyes widen and you slowly back away. "Traveler," she says, mild curiosity in her voice. "How have you found us?"*

Of course, my style might have changed a bit since then
#^^#

Usually, the lore that I write will be a lot longer, depending on my mood.
bJs5ioz.gif
Bump
Bump
bJs5ioz.gif
@swaggiep34 I have two dergs I'd like to order stuff of. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38543592] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/385436/38543592_350.png[/img] [/url] The first one is Nocturna. He's an explorer, and loves taking treasure, metals, whatever he can find from places he probably shouldn't, like ancient temples. He's one of the more rebellious lighting dragons and loves putting together his own expedition gear, although Arular's definitely better at it. He has, however, seemed to be less and less of his normal self after stealing one particular cursed idol... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42244111] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/422442/42244111_350.png[/img] [/url] The second is the idol itself, which I haven't named yet. It's an idol corrupted by necromancy and plague rituals performed in its temple, causing its bearer to obsess over it and keep it by at all times. The idol seems to almost be a part of Nocturna's body at this point, like some kind of parasite in disguise. Nocturna seems perfectly fine otherwise, and even though he adventures less and cares more about the idol than himself, everyone usually has something else to deal with. The idol's usually stuck on Nocturna's neck or arm, and it only moves when it's around him. It's sucking his personality away little by little, again, like a parasite.
@swaggiep34 I have two dergs I'd like to order stuff of.

38543592_350.png

The first one is Nocturna. He's an explorer, and loves taking treasure, metals, whatever he can find from places he probably shouldn't, like ancient temples. He's one of the more rebellious lighting dragons and loves putting together his own expedition gear, although Arular's definitely better at it. He has, however, seemed to be less and less of his normal self after stealing one particular cursed idol...

42244111_350.png

The second is the idol itself, which I haven't named yet. It's an idol corrupted by necromancy and plague rituals performed in its temple, causing its bearer to obsess over it and keep it by at all times. The idol seems to almost be a part of Nocturna's body at this point, like some kind of parasite in disguise. Nocturna seems perfectly fine otherwise, and even though he adventures less and cares more about the idol than himself, everyone usually has something else to deal with. The idol's usually stuck on Nocturna's neck or arm, and it only moves when it's around him. It's sucking his personality away little by little, again, like a parasite.
All of my prettiest dragons (and the ones I put the most work into) are in my hibden.
@StarsAndMoon

This should be very interesting :D

Does the idol move, or is it made of metal/wood? You said it's on his neck or arm. Is it physically attached to him? Like, is he able to remove it? Or is it kind of... glued on
@StarsAndMoon

This should be very interesting :D

Does the idol move, or is it made of metal/wood? You said it's on his neck or arm. Is it physically attached to him? Like, is he able to remove it? Or is it kind of... glued on
bJs5ioz.gif
@swaggiep34

It's made of stone, but it moves because m a g i c
It can move itself off whenever it wants to, but for the most part, it's attached. There's even little tendril thingies that attach the idol to its... 'host' when it likes. (Plague magic shenanigans)
@swaggiep34

It's made of stone, but it moves because m a g i c
It can move itself off whenever it wants to, but for the most part, it's attached. There's even little tendril thingies that attach the idol to its... 'host' when it likes. (Plague magic shenanigans)
@swaggiep34
@swaggiep34
bJs5ioz.gif
@StarsAndMoon

As you can see I've pinged myself as a reminder. I'll start writing as soon as possible! :3
@StarsAndMoon

As you can see I've pinged myself as a reminder. I'll start writing as soon as possible! :3
bJs5ioz.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19