Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Atlantic Riptide~ Shoppe CLOSED
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
friend bump :P
friend bump :P
aaabY55.gifwater_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipzis.gifWIrxbxw.pngot6V0KH.pngtumblr_pfujchNmpw1xtta8zo1_100.png
*to treasure*

now you're just somebody that I used to know
*to treasure*

now you're just somebody that I used to know
bJs5ioz.gif
made by Dovalore. look at him go, zoomzoom
ignore my entire account i made it when i was like three. *whispers*comment waffles on my profile for a free cute food item
Boop
Boop
bJs5ioz.gif
ignore my entire account i made it when i was like three. *whispers*comment waffles on my profile for a free cute food item
Bump~

To all customers: I will be attempting to empty the slots as soon as possible and finish the commissions. Those who are waiting, thank you for your patience.
Bump~

To all customers: I will be attempting to empty the slots as soon as possible and finish the commissions. Those who are waiting, thank you for your patience.
bJs5ioz.gif
Bump!
Bump!
bJs5ioz.gif
@swaggiep34 Woah, your writing is fantastic! If that third slot is still open I'd like something for this boy [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27798064] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/277981/27798064_350.png[/img] [/url] I've been collecting a bunch of art and lore for him everywhere and would be honored to have your writing in his bio. There should hopefully be enough info in his bio to go off of. It would be awesome if you could include his sword, named Malleus, in some way. The sword is enchanted and brought Obliti back to life after the Shade killed him in the middle of the forest, now it 'speaks' to him and helps him guide lost souls through the forest. The pixies are considered his 'siblings' at this point. If you've got any questions I'd be glad to answer them. I can pay in food or art, whichever you prefer!
@swaggiep34
Woah, your writing is fantastic! If that third slot is still open I'd like something for this boy

27798064_350.png

I've been collecting a bunch of art and lore for him everywhere and would be honored to have your writing in his bio.

There should hopefully be enough info in his bio to go off of. It would be awesome if you could include his sword, named Malleus, in some way. The sword is enchanted and brought Obliti back to life after the Shade killed him in the middle of the forest, now it 'speaks' to him and helps him guide lost souls through the forest. The pixies are considered his 'siblings' at this point. If you've got any questions I'd be glad to answer them.

I can pay in food or art, whichever you prefer!
tDeKDnH.pnguntitled_drawing_by_cattelle-dcy0t09.png
@nabal

aw :D

I'd love to do him! I'll be writing a bit slow now due to school and other things like that *cough cough* after-school tea club, I have a problem

I'd prefer art as a payment, if that's okay with you ^^
@nabal

aw :D

I'd love to do him! I'll be writing a bit slow now due to school and other things like that *cough cough* after-school tea club, I have a problem

I'd prefer art as a payment, if that's okay with you ^^
bJs5ioz.gif
@swaggiep34
That's perfectly fine! The art might take some time as well so take as much time as you need
Here's some examples by the way https://sta.sh/21ki1sd5pt9l
Feel free to look through and then let me know who you'd like draw and what kind of art you'd like!
@swaggiep34
That's perfectly fine! The art might take some time as well so take as much time as you need
Here's some examples by the way https://sta.sh/21ki1sd5pt9l
Feel free to look through and then let me know who you'd like draw and what kind of art you'd like!
@nabal o boi :o

Anything you're comfortable with is fine! I like the style of the (time to offend) green hyena thing (im sorry) and the mosiac (I think that's what it is? I'm not an artist ;-;) drawing. But again, anything is fine ^^

Feel free to do any dragon that doesn't have art yet! But I would like something for either Canadice, Iari (if you choose to do her, don't write her name please ^^ *some artists do that, idk* I'm planning on renaming her), Copper, Kira, Mystic, Ember, Opal, or Asphodel (she has art but I'm spoiling her).

Holy heck that was a long list

Again, you aren't limited to one of those, feel free to look around :D
@nabal o boi :o

Anything you're comfortable with is fine! I like the style of the (time to offend) green hyena thing (im sorry) and the mosiac (I think that's what it is? I'm not an artist ;-;) drawing. But again, anything is fine ^^

Feel free to do any dragon that doesn't have art yet! But I would like something for either Canadice, Iari (if you choose to do her, don't write her name please ^^ *some artists do that, idk* I'm planning on renaming her), Copper, Kira, Mystic, Ember, Opal, or Asphodel (she has art but I'm spoiling her).

Holy heck that was a long list

Again, you aren't limited to one of those, feel free to look around :D
bJs5ioz.gif
@swaggiep34
Sounds good! I think I'll try my hand at Canadice.
The mosaic pieces unfortunately take months to finish and are kinda expensive because of material cost but the other style is just fine! (I don't know what that green animal is either, it was a commission for another user, so you're fine)
@swaggiep34
Sounds good! I think I'll try my hand at Canadice.
The mosaic pieces unfortunately take months to finish and are kinda expensive because of material cost but the other style is just fine! (I don't know what that green animal is either, it was a commission for another user, so you're fine)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19